-德里克 - 别拦着我 亨特
- Derek. - Back off, Hunt.
德里克 别冲动
Derek, don't do this.
-分流术 -德里克 谢博德
- You know how long the shunt... - Derek, Shepherd...
-肯定失效了很久 -你这么做...
- had to have been malfunctioning - You are making--
-才会让她的肠道变成这样 - 你这么做是错的
- for her bowels to have gotten this bad?! - You are making a mistake!
他们不知道问题在哪
They didn'know what to look for.
没错 因为她本该待在我们身边的
Exactly, because she should've been with us.
我们没法和她一起 这是我的错
And she's not, and that's my fault.
我也因此无法安然入睡
And I may never sleep another night again because of that,
但如果我们还想要回她
but if there's a prayer of us getting her back,
我们就要慎之又慎
we have to just dot our I's and cross our T's,
不再违反规定
not mess with the rules.
亚利桑那是个好大夫
Arizona is a great surgeon.
请你别再增加麻烦了
Please don't make it worse.
你计划怎么修复
What is your plan on fixing this?
应该是肠道扭结
It's just kinked.
开腔后 我会移除粘着物
Once I get in there, and I remove the adhesions
而后修复肠梗阻 分流就会恢复
and I fix the obstruction, the shunt will be fine.
如果不是这样呢
If it's not?
如果是肠道损坏呢
What if it's disconnected or broken?
那我就转成用动静脉分流术
Then I convert to a V.A. shunt.
德里克 我能完成这个手术
Derek, I can do this.
让我来处理吧
Let me do this.
我刚从手术二室过来
I just left O.R. Two.
手术开始了
They've started.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道我应该陪着梅瑞狄斯
I know I should be with Meredith.
我看出她很痛苦 但我做不到
I see her pain, but I can't.
我几乎没法看着她
I can barely look at her.
这全是她的错
This is all her fault.
每次我以为一切都过去了
Every time I think I've moved on,
我开始原谅她
I've started to forgive her,
却又出其他状况 我又退回原点
something else comes up, and I'm right back where I was.
我和克里斯蒂娜 我们...
You know, Cristina and I, we just...
我们也刚经历了不愉快
we just went through something,
我明白你的感受
and I know how you feel.
确实不容易
It's not easy.
她们总是让事情变得不容易
You know, they don't make it easy.
没错
No.
你有没有听说佐拉在医院里
Did you hear that Zola came to the hospital,
出现了肠梗阻
had a bowel obstruction?
我知道
Yep.
梅瑞狄斯肯定不好过
Can't be easy on Meredith.
绝对不好过
Can't be easy at all.
你不是在
You are not
利用梅瑞狄斯可怜的小孩
really using Meredith's sick baby
想用我的同情好让她跟着我吧
to guilt me into putting her on my trial.
如果你觉得她缺乏判断力 那就帮帮她
Well, if you think she lacks judgment, then help her.
你可是本医院的道德模范
You're the moral compass of this hospital.
道德...
Mor...
你别再...
You don't e...
我不是什么道德模范
I'm the moral compass of nothing.
我像玩玩偶一样利用一个男人
I am using one man like a plaything
还让另一个男人去贿赂排班员
and had another one bribing a scheduler.
我可不想听这些...
Yeah, I really don't want to know about...
像玩偶一样
Like a plaything...
一遍一遍
often...
而且乐此不疲
and enthusiastically.
也...也许你该悬崖勒马了
M-may-maybe you should stop.
我有没有提过 在爱丽丝·格蕾临终前
Did I mention that I promised Ellis Grey...
我陪在她身旁 答应她
on her death bed that
我会好好照顾梅瑞狄斯
I would take care of Meredith?
我不会让她跟我♥干♥活的
I am still not putting that girl on my trial.
我非常抱歉 艾弗里医生
I am so sorry, Dr. Avery.
你仅仅给我抽吸这个任务
You gave me one job-- suction.
得多烂的医生才会把整场...
I mean, what kind of a person ruins an entire sur...
凯普娜医生 别说话了
Dr. Kepner, stop talking, now.
好吧 新方案
Okay, new game plan.
我们截取他腿部的大隐静脉
We harvest the saphenous vein from his leg
用作伸缩管
and use it as extension tubing.
如果我们用上腹部深筋膜
If we used a deep inferior epigastric perforator flap,
就不需要切开腿部
we wouldn't need to cut into his leg.
我对那种技巧不熟悉
I'm not familiar with that technique.
最近 生殖器再造手术采用了这一技术
It's been used recently in genital reconstruction surgeries.
我见他做过 效果非常好
I've seen him do it. The results have been amazing.
外表看起来会更自然 愈合更快
More natural looking, ages better,
几乎看不到伤疤
there'd be no visible scaring,
能减少术后痛感和并发症
less post-op pain, fewer post-op complications.
你需要我接手吗
You want me to go on?
我不会拿瑞恩的阴♥茎♥功能来冒险
I'm not gonna risk Ryan's penile function
就因为我伤了你的自尊
because I bruised your ego.
我并非想让你另眼相看
I'm not trying impress you.
让我接手吧 你自然会看到我的水平
Let me do this, and that'll come naturally.
怎么样 艾弗里医生
Come on, Dr. Avery.
和我一起见证未来吧
Step into the future with me.
如果你对此有信心
Well, if you feel comfortable doing it--
我很有信心让你的儿子来完成
Hell, I feel comfortable letting your kid do it.
艾弗里 准备腹部开腔
Avery, prep the abdomen.
我来了
I'm on it.
阿历克斯这会该有消息才对
So Alex was supposed to call by now.
说不定十分钟后就有
Yeah. In, like, ten minutes.
-你觉得我们找他是不是不太好 -不好
- Do you think it's bad if we call him? - Yep.
-万一她... -她不会死的
- What if she-- - She's not gonna die.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
好吧
All right.
你知道怎么做左手单手打结吗
Do you know how to do single-handed left-handed ties?
-不会 -试试
- No. - Try it.
这样吗
Like that?
-你第一次试就成了吗 -是的
- Did you just do that on your first try? - Yeah.
-你把线拉得太紧了 -得了 闭嘴吧
- Well, you are holding your string too tight-- - Oh, oh, shut up.
克莱夫有消息了
Got a message from Karev.
他们切除了一小段肠子
They had to resect a small part of the bowel,
但目前为止 其他都正常
but everything else looks good so far.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你刚刚是不是...
Did you ju--
我恨你俩
Oh, I hate you people.
不准碰
Don't touch it.
我真的不懂你
You know, I really don't get you.
你应该比其他人更了解他们的心情
You should understand better than anyone.
如果出事的是索菲亚呢
What if it was Sofia?
你有监护权吗
Do you have any parental rights?
如果她出现什么意外
If something happens to her,
斯隆和托瑞斯又不在
Sloan and Torres aren't around,
某个儿科医生说
you got some peds doc
你没有照看她的权利
saying you don't have a right to see her.
管好你自己的事 克莱夫
Mind your own business, Karev.
抱歉 我就这么一说 那感觉很糟
I'm sorry. I'm just sayin', it sucks.
不 真正糟糕的情况是
No, here's what sucks--
佐拉手术成功 因为我们是杰出的医生
Zola's gonna be fine because we're awesome surgeons,
如果梅瑞狄斯和德里克不知道她在这
and if Meredith and Derek didn't know that she was here,
佐拉一切都好
Zola would still be fine,
领养这事也不会受影响
the adoption wouldn't be in jeopardy,
他们也不会呆在某个房♥间
and they wouldn't be in a room somewhere
胡乱猜想最坏的可能
going out their minds imagining the worst.
很好的吻合 艾弗里医生
All right. Good anastomosis, Dr. Avery.
完美至极
Perfect flap.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾弗里医生女士
And Mrs. Dr. Avery,
给你全新的阴♥茎♥背静脉
here is your brand-new dorsal vein.
没让你印象深刻吗
Impressive, no?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表