想啊
Yes.
你想让我找托瑞斯把手术给你吗
Do you want me to ask Dr. Torres to give it to you?
不用了 妈妈 我要靠自己
No, Mother. I can get it myself.
那就好
There you go.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
今天我们要做惠普尔手术 我兴奋死了
I am stoked for our Whipple today.
你兴奋死了没
Are you stoked?
我们...
We, uh...
我们不...
No, we're not...
你得大点声说话
You gotta speak up.
我们今天不做惠普尔手术
We're not doing a Whipple today.
有人把我给替了
I had it taken from me.
不行啊 曼蒂
Mandy. No.
请不要叫我曼蒂
Please don't call me Mandy.
我们聊过这个问题的
We talked about this.
你不能总让别人踩在你头上啊
You can't let people walk all over you.
你得为自己作斗争
You gotta stand up for yourself.
我可不敢和爱丽丝·格蕾斗
Not if it's Ellis Grey, I don't.
爱丽丝上手术吗
Ellis is operating?
拜托
Come on.
第二棒的事就是观摩爱丽丝·格蕾做手术了
The next best thing to operating is watching Ellis Grey do it.
我们得想办法上手术 曼蒂
We gotta get in on that surgery, Mandy.
记得我们说的话吗
Remember what we say?
我不记得了
I don't remember what we say.
我们要创造...
We create...
我们要创造我们自己的命运
Oh, we create our own destiny.
...我们自己的命运 没错 加油
Our own destiny. That's right. Come on.
动起来
Chop, chop.
你好啊
Hi there.
天啊
Oh, God.
我又怎么了
What now?
好吧 你吸毒过量
Well, You O.D.'ed,
你的心脏停跳过 不过现在稳定了
your heart stopped, but you're stable.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can I get a name, please?
好让你报♥警♥对吗
Oh, so you can call the cops?
我只是想做个标记
Nah, I just need anything really,
这样就不会把你的尿样和别人搞混了
so we don't mix up your pee with somebody else's.
你取了我的尿
You have my pee?
是啊 你失禁了那么一下下
Yeah. You were kinda giving it away for a while there.
"太好了"
Spectacular.
姓名
Name?
-露西尔 -好的
- Lucille. - Okay.
姓保尔
Ball.
你挺有趣的
You're a funny lady.
是啊 我就是靠这个生活的
Well, that's how I make my living.
好的 保尔女士
All right, Ms. Ball.
我们会慢慢把你调养好
We are gonna get you worked up
然后送你上路
and send you on your way.
我在哪
Hey, where am I?
西雅图圣恩医院
Uh, Seattle Grace Hospital.
天啊
Oh, God.
别使劲
Don't push.
特里萨 别使劲
Theresa, don't push.
凯普娜 怎么回事
Kepner, what's happening?
宫颈口扩张并且软化了
She's dilated and effaced.
婴儿开始着冠 但突然卡住了
The baby started crowning and then just stopped.
好的 让开
Okay, move.
特里萨 你做得很好
Theresa, you're doing great.
好 凯普娜 立刻预约三维超声波
Okay, Kepner, order up a 3-D ultrasound, stat,
准备一间手术室 做紧急剖腹产
and prep an O.R. for a crash C-section.
-呼我老公 -立刻去办
- And page my husband. - Right away.
怎么了
What happened?
他和人造肺连接器脱节了
He detached the connector to the artifical lung,
我得夹住插管止血
and I had to clamp off the cannula to stop the bleeding.
我告诉过你 这方法烂透了
I told you this was a bad idea.
好吧 那就准备间手术室
All right. Let's book an O.R.
把人造肺给连上
Let's get it hooked back up.
不行 太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
他得上体外膜肺氧合
He has to go back on ECMO.
人造肺不能用了 代表他恶化了吗
I-it's not working, so he's worse?
等下 大家先安静
Hold on. Everybody, stop.
看他的氧饱和度
Look at his SATs.
93 他从没有高过79
93? He's never been above 79.
他的呼吸率很好了
His respiratory rate's good.
瑞利 你现在感到呼吸困难吗
Riley, is it hard for you to breathe at all?
没有 我可以呼吸
No, I can breathe.
好 等等
Okay, hold on.
朝里吹起 好吗
You blow in this, okay?
怎么回事
What's happening?
他比预估的呼吸状况要好得多
He's breathing better than he should be.
目前是他最好的呼吸状况了
He's breathing better than he ever has.
所以他可以一直等到有新肺移植吗
So he can use it until he gets the transplant?
我们还得做些检查 可是...
We need to run more tests, but...
从他肺部的声音来看
from the sound of his lungs,
他有可能不需要做移植手术了
it's possible he may not even need a transplant.
-真的吗 -不过我们得...
- Are you serious? - Well, you know, we have to--
-真的吗 -我们得做些检查 可是...
- Are you serious?! - We have to see the tests, but--
谢谢
Oh, thank you! Oh!
爱死你了 爱死你了
I love you! I love you!
我想我也爱死你了
I think I do, too.
好
Okay.
等下 你说什么
Wait. What?
为什么 为什么你不做手术了
But why? Why can't you do the surgery?
外科主任 爱丽丝·格蕾
Uh, the chief of surgery, Ellis Grey,
将做这例胰... 手术
will be doing the--it.
我的意思是 我有能力做
Uh, I mean, I can.
我也愿意做 可她...
I would. She just...
医院有规定 她...
there's protocols, and she--
想象成服务升级了
Think of it as a huge upgrade.
好比你们一直在开本♥田♥思域[最高26万RMB]
You just got handed the keys to a Jaguar
但突然换了一辆捷豹[最高250万RMB]
and you've been driving, like, a Civic.
虽说思域挺不错 稳定可靠
A good car. A solid, dependable car.
但格蕾医生...
But Dr. Grey--
你好 阿历克斯
Hello, Alex.
泰勒夫妇二位好 我是格蕾医生
Mr. Taylor, Mrs. Taylor, I'm Dr. Grey.
今天由我来做这例胰十二指肠切除术
I'll be doing your pancreaticoduodenectomy today.
这是我发明的一项新技术
I'll graft with a section of your internal iliac vein--
我将取一段髂内静脉皮瓣
a new technique of my invention,
代替颈静脉
by forgoing the use of the jugular,
这样的话你的颈部不会有任何可见的疤痕
you'll have no visible scaring on the neck.
原来如此 太棒了
Oh, well, that's nice--
麻烦您签一下手术同意书
I'll gladly have you sign these consent forms.
非常高兴见到二位
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我们手术后再见
I'll see you after we're done.
捷豹哟
Jaguar.
格... 格蕾医生
Doc-- Dr. Grey.
我能有幸与您一起手术吗
Any chance I could scrub in with you?
当然 阿历克斯 你能来我很高兴
Alex, of course. Love to have you.
听见没
See?
有时候就得替自己争取争取
You have to speak up for yourself.
您能解释一下刚才那位医生的话吗
C-can you explain anything that woman just said?
这个 我也
You know, I-I, uh,
失陪一下
excuse me.
您看看这个吧 先生
Here you go, sir.
你的心脏又停了
Your heart stopped again.
由于你吸入了太多可♥卡♥因♥
Because of all the cocaine you've enjoyed,
你得做一个外科植入手术 即
you're going to need a surgical implant--
植入式自动心脏复律除颤起搏器
an A.I.C.D. pacemaker.
如果你对手术步骤有任何疑问
If you have any questions about this procedure,
请参看这本手术咨♥询♥册
here's an informative brochure.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表