太好了 好激动
Oh, great. Good. I'm excited.
太激动了 一定会很棒的
So excited. This is gonna be great.
我的语速是不是很快
Am--am I talking really fast?
没 还好
Not--Not in a weird way.
抱歉 我只是太兴奋了
I'm sorry. I'm-- I'm just wired.
房♥子空空的就会感觉很安静
The house is so quiet when it's empty, you know?
我最近喝了不少咖啡
I've been leaning really hard on the coffee.
不过 不管了 今晚见
But anyway, okay. So I'll see you guys tonight.
女士之夜 欧耶
Ladies night. Yay!
谁能告诉我发生了什么吗
I have no idea what just happened.
我上周告诉她说 我们可以办个女士之夜
I told her last week that, uh, we'd do a ladies night.
在女士酒吧里吗
Like at a girl bar?
要划条底线吗
Do we need to have a talk about boundaries?
不是那种"女士之夜"啦
No, no, not a "ladies night" ladies night.
就是和泰迪一起玩玩
Like a just a night out for Teddy.
好吧 有别的女士吗
Okay, so do we have another lady,
还是一对拉拉妈加一个寡妇
or is it just two lesbian moms and a widow
在西雅图最有情调的餐厅吃晚餐
at Seattle's most romantic restaurant?
贝利
Bailey.
不是吧 你居然找她
Really, that's your go to?
怎么了
What?
那个... 泰迪
So, um, Teddy--
可怜伤心的寡妇泰迪
Poor, sad, widowed Teddy--
想来场女生之夜
wants to have a girls night.
-女士 -女士之夜
- Uh, ladies. - Ladies night.
别扯上我
Absolutely not.
不是 这是她第一次出来放松
Well, no, it's--it's her first night out.
跨过这坎很难 她需要我们
It's a big step. She needs us.
有你啊 有你们俩
Well, she has you, the two of you.
你们俩就可以把人乐到死
That's about as much happy as any person can bear.
她在一家别有情调的餐厅订了位子
She made a reservation at a romantic restaurant.
我想说 你愿不愿意和我们一起
I mean, would you want to be a third-wheel widow
在一堆闪闪的灯泡中当一只寡妇的电灯泡
at a restaurant with us and a bunch of twinkly lights?
你俩买♥♥单
You're buying.
我想我们每个人都应该
Well, I figured everyone could pitch in
为亲爱的寡妇朋友奉献一下吧
for our dear friend, the widow.
好 行 我俩买♥♥单
Okay, fine. We're buying.
-晚上见 -神啊
- See you tonight. - My god.
有个好消息告诉你 尼尔
I've got some good news for you, Neil.
你们不想对我安乐死了
You've changed your mind about euthanasia?
我们找到捐赠者了
We found you a donor.
全套捐赠吗
For the whole thing?
全套捐赠
The whole thing.
韦伯医生 你知道我挺喜欢你这人的
Dr. Webber, you know I love you,
不过我也被你这么放过鸽子
but I believe you stood me up at this dance before.
是有几次啦
A couple of times,
可这次我完全确定
but I am here with a new corsage.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
尼尔·谢里丹 62岁
Neil Sheridan, 62,
患有短肠综合征
presents with short gut syndrome
因小肠切除术引起
caused by a resection of the small intestine.
多年全肠外营养 导致肝功能衰竭
Years of T.P.N. has caused the liver to fail,
于是等候多器♥官♥移♥植♥
resulting in the need for a multi-organ transplant
需要小肠 大肠
of the small intestine, large intestine,
胃 胰腺 和肝脏
stomach, pancreas, and liver.
都从一个人身上拿
All from one guy.
赶集网也不是啥都有啊
Try to find that on Craigslist.
我们安排你今天做手术
And we've scheduled you for surgery today.
等我看到了我就信了
I'll believe that when I see it.
尼尔 需要我通知你的家人吗
Neil, do you want me to call your family?
我相信他们很想来看看你
I'm sure they'd love to visit.
年轻人 别担心我了
Oh, don't worry about me, sunshine.
我的家人早在头两次就和我道别了
My family came to say their good-byes the first two times.
"爱你哦 想你哦"
"We love you. We'll miss you."
我很感动
It--It was sweet,
但我已经听过了
but I've heard it.
我告诉他们 这次就别麻烦跑一趟了
I told 'em not to bother this time around.
好吧
Okay.
如果你改主意了
Well, if you change your mind,
就和我说一声
you let me know.
-好 -那就好
- I will. - Okay.
可我不会改主意哦
But I won't.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
这沓新的知识卡 我们已经复习一半了
We're halfway through the new batch of flash cards.
亨特和杨今天生病请假
Yeah, Hunt and Yang are out sick today,
斯隆代理主任 我就成了主任的小跟班
so Sloan's the chief, and I am the chief's bitch.
好幸运啊
Lucky me.
别吵 凯普娜 继续
No distractions. Kepner, hit me again.
好的 女性 尿痛
Okay, a-a woman with dysuria,
尿不尽
incomplete voiding,
可触及的尿道下段包块
and a palpable suburethral mass.
尿道肿瘤
Urethral carcinoma.
该死的 我去年就做过
Damn it. I had one of those last year.
我们...
Um, uh, we did, uh,
用放疗和手术切除
radiation and surgical excision.
不对 应该...
No! Would it be,
用化疗吗
uh, chemo?
可能是输尿管异位
An ectopic ureter, or it could be.
我参加过这场手术的
I mean, I scrubbed in on one of those,
不过我不记得泌尿科的医生
But I don't remember the technique
是怎么做的了 该死的
the urologist used. Damn it.
听起来像尿道憩室
Sounds like urethral diverticulum.
如果临近身体中♥央♥ 就采取局部射频消融
And if it's proximal, I would do a partial ablation
这样尽可能避免引发瘘管
because it's much less likely to result in a fistula.
你的答辩又不需要额外考泌尿科的知识
You don't even need to know advanced urology for the boards.
可我知道 因为托雷斯的要领已经牢记于心了
But I do, because the Torres method is in me.
狗屁
Total crap.
你跟托雷斯学习
You get to study with Torres
我们其他人去撞墙算了
while the rest of us get to sink like rocks.
希望你一个人上手术的时候开心哦
I hope you're happy when you're alone in the O.R.
而我们剩余的人却在大厅给别人做免费咨♥询♥
and the rest of us are working the free clinic at the mall.
我脑袋里塞满了那些假想病例
My whole brain is crammed with so many hypotheticals,
我甚至不记得我自己
I can't even remember what real cases
要记的实例有哪些 我完蛋了
I was actually there for. I am screwed.
只有一个人绝对完蛋了 那就是杨
I'll tell you who's screwed-- Yang.
评审马上就要开始了
The boards are around the corner,
她还没开始动工学习 又生病了
no one's seen her study, she's out sick.
-她肯定会被挂掉 -杨不会有事
- She's gonna get creamed. - Yang is fine.
你不可能仅凭天分就过得了评审
You can't just pass the boards on raw talent, okay?
这是实时考察
It is an artificial environment,
必须有丰富的
which requires massive amounts--
克里斯蒂娜会过的 明白吗
Cristina is fine. Okay?
有什么意义
What is the point?
你居然问我有什么意义
What is the point?
意义在于 我想知道
The point is, I wanna know.
意义在于 我有权知道
The point is, I have a right--
对这种事 你不要提有权利什么的
You don't have a right, not to this.
不 作为你的妻子
No, I have a right as your wife
我有权知道你干了些什么
to know what you did.
我不会说
I'm not gonna do this.
我不会将细节都告诉你
I am not gonna tell you every detail.
我是出轨了
I cheated.
对
Yes.
我出轨了 我做了件大蠢事
I cheated. I did a horrible thing.
我知道 我知道自己罪大恶极
I know. I know I did a horrible thing.
但我不会那样做
But this is not what we're gonna do.
我不能绘声绘色地
I'm not gonna play a little movie
给你描述出轨的细节 然后再由你判决
of all of my crimes so that you can decide that I'm a monster.
那好 你出去
Okay, well, then get out.
你赶我走
You want me to leave?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表