剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表
《黑兔》
♪ Well, I'm a modern guy ♪
♪ I don't care much for the gogo ♪
♪ Or the retro image I see so often ♪
♪ Telling me to keep trying ♪
♪ Maybe you'll get here someday ♪
♪ Keep up the work, kid, okay ♪
♪ I closed the book on them right there ♪
♪ I see myself change ♪
♪ As the days change over... ♪
拜托,这里是庄重的场所
Come on, this is a dignified establishment.
谁让你们四个进来的?
Who the hell let you four in?
祝今晚愉快
Have a good night.
等书写完要寄给我喔
Send me your book when you're done.
♪ Out of the book right there... ♪
梅儿需要你到门口帮忙 谢谢
Hey, Mel needs you up front. Thanks.
坎卓拉,有看到雷吗?
Kendra, did you see Ray?
麻烦多拿一些纸巾到楼上
More paper towels upstairs, please.
你们两个想打破我哥的纪录吗?
What, are you two trying to break my brother's record?
这是不可能的
It's impossible.
那个小混混去哪了? 不在这里
Where is that delinquent? Not here.
他们说自己有在名单上 才怪
They're saying they're on the list. Nah.
今晚三楼有私人派对包场
Private party upstairs on three tonight.
去别间餐厅吧
Cipriani's?
嗨,你们的座位在这边
Hi. Uh, your table's over here.
什么烂地方
Fuck that place.
♪ See me age 19... ♪
♪ ...with some dumb haircut... ♪
好了
Okay.
开始行动
Go time.
我需要450克
Check the walkin for me. I need a pound of it.
七分熟 锅子已经倒油热好了
Medium well. At the ready.
萝西人呢?
Where's Roxie?
她应该在楼上的贵宾室
I think she's up in the VIP.
了解,现在厨房♥归你管?
Oh, all right. You manning the ship?
对
Yup.
一切顺利吗?
All good?
你能暂离吗?能不能帮东尼顶一下?
Can you get away? Can you cover Tony?
我要你五分钟后上楼敬酒
I want you upstairs for a toast in five.
好的
Right.
嘿,又是我
Hey, me again.
是了
Wow! Yeah.
这是我保险柜里装过 最值钱的一批东西
That's about the most money I've ever had in that safe.
很好,大家准备好了吗? 是的
Great. You guys ready? Yeah.
里面应该是高朋满座 好的
I think it's pretty full in there.
好了吗?
Okay. Okay?
♪ I was always watching you... ♪
你们两个美美的 谢谢 老兄 你好吗?
You two look beautiful. Hey. What's up, Jake?
你赶来了 对啊
You made it! Yeah!
杰克 什么事?
Hey, Jake. Yeah.
嗨,杰克 可以谈谈吗?
Hey, Jake. Can we talk?
祝你今晚愉快 你也是
Have a great night. You too.
你在这啊 我正要回去楼下
There you are. I'm headed back downstairs.
别去厨房♥ 我要说几句话
Don't go to the kitchen. I'm gonna say a few words.
去拿杯饮料 好
Grab a drink. Okay.
你好啊 你好
Hi there.
♪ Why are we all watching you? ♪ ♪ Ourselves ♪
♪ Everybody's got to know ♪
♪ Collectively, we oughta know... ♪
别担心,兄弟,我没怨你
Don't worry, bro. It's all love.
艾丝黛有权为自己作主 我只希望她幸福
Estelle's her own woman. I just want her to be happy.
我也是
Me too.
♪ Get ♪
♪ I could always feel your voice ♪
♪ Was it always calling my name? ♪
♪ Use our hands and take our choice... ♪
谢谢,嘿,乔 什么事?
Thank you. Hey, Joe. Yeah?
传讯给梅儿 叫所有员工上来,我要敬酒
Text Mel. Get the whole crew up here. I wanna make a toast.
好的 兄弟,你好吗?
All right. What's up, man?
出席人数相当可观
Pretty great turnout.
还不赖吧? 辛苦那么久有代价了
Not bad, huh? It's a long fuckin' road.
弄得我伤痕累累
I got the scars.
那是美丽的印记,好好享受吧
Come on. It's beauty marks, baby. Enjoy it.
东西来了 好,上吧
Here come the goods. Okay, go.
♪ Her down ♪
♪ I need not ♪
♪ To now, to say ♪
好了
Oh. All right.
贝克!
Beck!
大家注意
Uh... Hey, folks! Folks!
好的,抱歉
All right. I apologize.
我想说一小段话
I wanna say something quick.
如果有人不知道我是谁
Uh... for those of you who don't know who I am,
那就给我滚,没有啦
uh... get the fuck out.No.
我是杰克,然后...
I'm Jake, and...
对,我是这里的老板
Yeah, yeah. I own the place!
好了
All right, all right.
我打造黑兔就是为了举办这样的派对
Wow. This is the kind of party Black Rabbit... was built for.
赞啦!
Yeah, baby!
没错!
Yeah! Whoo!
是的,当我们着手打造这个地方时
Yeah. When we set out to create this place,
从来不打算只是开一间餐厅
we never wanted it to be just a restaurant.
我们想打造一个家
We wanted to build a home
给我们的家人、朋友、伙伴
for our family, our friends, our people.
让大家可以来这里喝一杯、抽根烟
A place you could come for a... a drink, a smoke.
吃纽约最美味的汉堡
For the best burger in New York.
没错 小萝!
Rox!
没错!
Yeah!
继续大声为小萝欢呼!
Rox, keep it loud!
赞啦 你超棒的,萝西!
Yeah! You did well, Roxie!
一个入夜之后
A place where the night
什么事都可能发生的地方
could go anywhere.
我怀抱着这样的梦想
That was the dream.
但你们也知道,梦想...
But dreams, you know...
梦想不会自动成真
Dreams don't just come true.
你得努力奋斗,才能实现梦想
You gotta fight to bring 'em into the world.
我的团队中每个人都有牺牲奉献
My whole team here have made sacrifices,
但我们一路并肩奋斗
but we fought the fight together.
少了你们,这个地方就不会存在
This place doesn't exist without you.
你们是我的家人,我爱你们 我们爱你!
You're my family, and I love you. We love you!
所以,不管接下来会如何
So, whatever comes next,
希望各位永远都把这里当成自己的家
I hope you always feel like this is your home
因为是你们让我有了这个家
'cause you all have made it mine.
靠,出了什么差错?
Fuck. What's wrong?
珠宝到底在哪里?
Where the fuck are they?
该死
Oh shit.
珠宝被拿出去了
They're out there.
不管了
Fuck it.
大闹一场吧
Let's party.
给我过来
Come here.
该死的珠宝在里面吗?
The fuckin' jewelry. Is it in there?
我不知道,我只是厨师
I don't know. Huh?!I'm just a chef.
那我们就去找找吧,走
Let's go fuckin' find out, then, huh? Walk.
祝大家今晚愉快
And have a great night.
敬黑兔,干杯
Uh... here's to Black Rabbit. Cheers.
把双手举高
Hands up!
天啊!
Oh my God!
所有人听好,我的钻石呢?
Everyone. Where's all my fucking diamonds at, huh?
把在场的所有珠宝 都给我装进这个袋子里
In fact, all the fucking jewelry up in this bitch goes in the bag.
马上,取下珠宝放进去,动起来
Now, get 'em off and put 'em in. Let's go.
还有那些该死的手表
The fuckin' watches too.
靠,你们要去哪里?
Where the fuck is everybody going, huh?
这样才对
That's right.
我说了,给我趴下!
I said get the fuck down!
听他的话
Do what he says.
乖乖听话,他们就会离开
Do what he says, and they'll go.
好吗?大家保持冷静
All right, everybody, stay calm.
喂,你在做什么?喂!
Hey. What the fuck are you doing? Hey!
别这么激动,天啊,冷静点
Take it fuckin' easy. Fuck's sake, take it easy!
你不会想要的,这是假货
You don't want that. You don't want that. It's a fuckin' fake!
嘿,杰克,别逞英雄,把手表交给他
Hey, Jake. Don't be a hero. Just give him the watch.
坐下,给我闭嘴 你已经拿了一袋真正的好货
Sit down and shut your mouth. You got a bag of the real stuff.
剧集 | 黑兔(2025) | 导航列表