I'll stay. I-I-I don't need the rest.
-我就需要吗 -那我就不知道了
- A-and I do? - I don't know.
你总是在说
You're always talking about
怎么...眼袋又变大了
how--how big the--the bags under your eyes are, so--
-什么 -探望时间不是结束了吗
- What? - Aren't visiting hours over?
是的
Yes. They are.
抱歉
Sorry.
那好吧 有需要就打电♥话♥给我们
Um, uh, all right. Well, call if you need anything.
-好吗 -好的
- All right? - Okay.
好了
Okay.
手术使人的缺点显露无遗
Surgery brings out the worst in people.
是婚姻使其显露无遗
Marriage brings out the worst in them.
我很感激他们暂时冰释前嫌
I'm grateful they dropped everything
一起来照顾我
to help take care of me,
但说真的 一旦我康复了
but seriously, the second I'm better,
我肯定要搬出去住
I'm moving out.
我需要清净点的生活
I need some peace and quiet.
那么
Well...
现在就让你静一静 好吗
Let me help you get some now, okay?
搞什么
Wh-what the hell?
我每隔半小时会来检测一下你的反应
I want to check your reflexes every half-hour
以确保手术没有伤及你的神经
to make sure there's no nerve damage from the surgery.
这么早就回来了啊
You're home already?
对 多亏那些让人昏昏欲睡的病例
Yeah, it's the advantage of a boring caseload.
那之后变好些没
Well, did your day get any better?
好啊 如果算上在食堂吃的
Yes, if you count the fried chicken sandwich
炸鸡三明治
I got in the cafeteria.
明天有什么有趣的手术吗
Any interesting cases tomorrow?
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
不谈工作
No work talk.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
你为什么没跟德里克说玛丽肿瘤的事
Why didn't you tell Derek about Mary's tumor?
我说了 他说那不可能动手术
I-I-I did. He said it was inoperable.
你给他看了那些扫描片吗
Did you show him the scans?
你告诉他肿瘤是在脑前叶吗
Did you tell him it was in the frontal lobe?
我没机会说
Uh, I didn't get a chance.
我现在光着身子洗澡呢 你能不能...
Um, I am naked and wet in the shower, so--
德里克是个肿瘤狂热分子
Derek's a tumor junkie.
他必须先看看片子
He needs to see the scans
然后查看病人 这样才能做手术
and meet the patient to spark the case,
同样 他在手术中 要用16号♥毛巾
the same way he needs a 16th towel in the O.R.
来垫着他拿显微镜的手臂
to position his arm on the microscope.
你记得下来吗 还是要我给你写下来
Are you gonna remember all this or do I need to write it down?
我在光着身子洗澡啊
Naked and wet in the shower.
我给你写下来吧
I need to write it down.
恰克·凯恩
Chuck Cain.
五小时前我就把他的血液样本给你了
I gave you his blood work five hours ago.
阿历克斯 我需要你今晚来急诊室
Alex, I need you to cover the E.R. tonight.
不来
No.
喂 午夜之前能弄好就成
Look, before midnight would be nice.
-我还在查呢 -那可是急诊室
- I'm still looking. - It's the E.R.
如果我们不去 病人会死的
People will die if we're not there.
那也是你的过错 不是我的
Which will be your fault, not mine.
可以了 给你吧
Got it. Here you go.
终于好了
Finally.
阿历克斯 拜托 你就不能讲点道理吗
Alex, please, can't you just be a person for a second?
你看
See?
所以你没资格做这份工作
This is why you don't deserve this job.
你做得太糟糕了
You're bad at it.
你惶惶不安 狂躁易爆
You get all stressed out and frantic
而且没人会听你的
and nobody wants to listen to you.
没有一点威严 而且你的声音...
You have no authority, and your voice...
在你紧张的时候就变得这样 又尖又高
It gets all high and nasally like this when you're nervous.
很惹人厌
It's annoying.
你很讨厌 所以 我不去
You're annoying, so, no,
别指望我讲道理
I can't be a person for a second.
自己的破事自己解决
Deal with your own crap!
还没瘫呢
Still not paralyzed.
很好
Good.
你知道你睡觉打鼾吗
Do you know you snore?
知道 别人告诉我这很可爱
Yes, and I've been told it's adorable.
-一点不可爱 -早上好
- It's not. - Morning.
抱歉 我们来晚了 亲爱的
Oh, sorry we're late, baby.
这多亏了你这自以为是的老爸
Oh, of course, your, uh, smarty-pants father
出门前也不查查路况
refused to check the traffic report.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
手术前他不能吃东西
Uh, he can't eat before surgery.
听见没 我早说了 不能吃东西
See? I told you, no food allowed.
拜托
Oh, please.
吃一个甜甜圈没关系
One little doughnut won't hurt.
实际上 有关系
Actually, it will,
它会提高胆固醇
just like it will it hurt all of you
造成血小板积聚 这结果对谁都不好
by promoting, uh, high cholesterol and plaque buildup.
今晚会诊时间定了
I confirmed your consults tonight,
你肯定又要问那篇文章的事 但是...
and I know you're gonna ask me about that--that article, but--
-你还没找到啊 -请看
- Oh, you--you haven't found it yet? - Look!
星形胶质细胞瘤
Butterfly tumor.
慢着 所有我们看过的医生
Wait. I mean, all the doctors we've seen
都说这个肿瘤是不能手术的
said the tumor's inoperable.
手术可能会使她陷入昏迷或直接死亡
Surgery could put her in a coma or kill her.
只是让她再做一组扫描
It's just another set of scans.
对 而且让你和艾玛
Exactly, and it'll be good for you
单独相处一段时间 也不错嘛
to have some alone time with Emma.
那样 我可以安心离开
You know, that way I can die knowing that
知道你能好好照顾她
you're not gonna drop her on her head.
那好吧
Fine.
做扫描吧
Run the scans.
好的
Okay.
我真的没空帮你
I really don't have time for this.
又有两个待产妈妈入院了
Two more moms just came in.
但是只要宝宝还没露头
Well, yeah, but as long as no one's crowning,
就没事嘛
they'll be fine.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?!
给我那颈椎病人研究疗法
Uh, researching a new surgery for my neck guy.
你给老鼠吃了什么
What are you feeding my mouse?
小Q糖尿病复发 甜甜圈就是毒药
Q. is diabetic. A doughnut could kill him.
那你为什么把它放在你办公室
Then why is he in your office?
这样梅瑞狄斯就可以检查它了
So Meredith can run tests on him.
你还真准备给她打下手啊
Are you really gonna do her grunt work?
贝利还在怪我害理查德丢了试验
Oh, Bailey blames me for Richard losing his trial.
她绝对不想我来做
The last thing she wants is for me to work on it.
所以你才要悄悄做啊
Which is why you're doing it in secret.
好吧 这是我听过的最坏的主意
Okay, that is the worst idea I've ever heard.
说真的啊
Seriously.
我是你的住院总医师 格蕾医生
I am your chief resident, Dr. Grey.
这意味着 如果你惹火我
Which means if you cross me,
我会让你生活如同炼狱
I will make your life a living hell.
我会让你每晚值夜班
I will put you on call every night,
我会给你最差劲的实习生
I will assign you dumb interns,
我会确保
and I will make sure
本医院接收的每个烂肠断腿的病人
that you get every exploding bowel and rotting limb
都由你来负责
that comes into this hospital.
好吧
Okay.
放轻松 我帮你
Relax. I'll do it.
很好
O-okay.
是因为我的声音不同了 对吗
It's 'cause I made my voice different, right?
所以你们才会听...
That's-- that's why you lis--
赶紧走吧 别丢人了
Go away before you embarrass yourself more.
是欧文 又有任务咯
Oh, that's Owen. Duty calls.
你俩有谈过吗 还是只管做♥爱♥
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表