是我引发的这些事 是我先搞砸了试验
I got the ball rolling. I messed with the trial.
你做的是好事 而我做的是违法的
What you did was trudy, but what I did was illegal.
鬼才在乎 你就不该放弃
Who cares? You just don't give up.
这太挫了 你不能半途而废
It's lame. You're not a quitter.
你不是这种人
That's not who you are.
伙计 出什么事了
Dude, what's the problem?
我这正在手术呢
I'm kind of in the middle of a surgery.
不 我来告诉你现在是什么情况
No, here's what you're in the middle of.
你给劳拉·路易斯做的手术
The surgery on Laura Lewis,
我在旁边监督你放入用来固定
where I supervised you inserting pedicle screws
第六到第八胸椎的金属板和椎弓根螺钉
and a plate to stabilize T-6 to T-8?
有个螺钉戳进了她的心脏
One of them's stabbing her in the heart.
她现在只剩下半条命了
She's half dead,
而我们现在要去告诉他丈夫
and we're about to go tell her husband.
所以说用激光和用普通的
So using a laser's not much different
支气管镜切除也没什么大差别是吧
than a normal bronchoscopic resection?
额 没错
Uh, yes.
只是要特别小心
You just have to be extra careful
不要让这么强的能量
with hidden vascular structures
碰伤了隐藏的血管结构
when using this high a level of energy.
而你现在正在建立一个焦痂
But you're forming an eschar as you go,
以使血液可以随之凝固
so the blood's coagulating along the way.
差不多就是这样
Pretty much.
还真是巧妙啊
That is pretty handy.
怎么了
Oh, okay. What happened?
我肯定切到了一根血管
Ugh. I must have nicked a vessel.
血压在下降
Pressure's dropping.
好的 我给它加一点冲洗
Okay, so I'm giving it more irrigation.
整个区域完全模糊了
Ah, the whole field's obscured.
引擎怎么了
What happened to the engine?
我也不知道怎么了
I don't know what the crap it is.
我呼叫了另一辆车
I called for another unit,
但我们现在在偏远地带
But we're in the middle of nowhere.
不知道要等到什么时候才行
It's gonna take forever.
我把这些摆开 然后我会往回跑
I'm putting these out and I'm gonna run back.
大概半英里后面有个
It looked like there was a store or something
小商店还是什么的
about half a mile back.
也许会有个车 你们得从车里出来
Maybe they got a truck. You gotta get out of the rig.
外面倾盆大雨而且又冷得要死
It's pouring rain and freezing.
我们可不能带着孩子出去啊
We can't go out there with the baby.
连个支撑的都没有
There's no shoulder.
我们也搬不动整个保育器啊
It's not like we can just take the incubator out.
连个站的地方的没有
I mean, there's not even anywhere to stand.
这车载满了氧气罐
This thing is full of oxygen tanks.
要是被撞了就会像罗马焰火筒一样飞起来
We get hit, it'll go up like a roman candle.
你们必须得出来
You gotta get out.
-就把这宝宝扔这儿吗 -她会死的
- And leave the baby? - She'll die.
你想我们全都死吗 我把这些摆开
You want to all die? I'm putting these out.
最好有人看的到
You better hope people can see 'em.
这车停在山上 而且又是弯道
You're on a hill and you're on a curve.
我警告你们 最好从车里出来
I'm telling you, get out the damn rig.
要帮忙吗
Hey, you need some help?
为什么
Why?
他的血压降得厉害
Well, his pressure dropped out.
刚才切到了一根动脉
Oh, there was a nick in an artery.
我灼烧了一下 血压已经回升了
I cauterized, and his pressure came back up.
可如果是个类癌瘤呢
Okay, but what if it was a carcinoid crisis?
我不这么想
Uh, I doubt it.
如果血压再次下降
But if his pressure drops out again,
我会考虑打一剂奥曲肽
I'll think about a dose of octreotide.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina--
我在计时呢 你在浪费我的时间
I'm on a clock, and you're wasting my time.
你是怎么了
What is your problem?
克里斯蒂娜 手术台上躺着个病人
Cristina, there's a patient on the table.
不要管计时器 专心做你手上的活儿
Let go of the clock and focus on what you're doing.
我专心着呢
I am focused.
如果你没有心急火燎地
I'd focus a whole lot better
站在那儿的话我就能更专心了
if you weren't standing here with your pants on fire.
放心吧 亨特医生
We've got it, Dr. Hunt.
很明显 其中有一颗
Apparently, one of the screws
固定在她脊柱上的螺钉松了
we placed in her spine came loose.
可能是因为骨头的强度不够
Uh, it could be that the bone isn't strong enough
无法承受螺钉
to hold the screw.
不过现在我们也说不准
But at this point, we don't know.
好吧 然后呢 它就
Okay, and so what, it just, um,
那个螺钉 它
and so the screw, it--
戳进了她的心脏
It cut into her heart?
阿尔特曼医生正在修补她的心脏
Dr. Altman's repairing her heart right now,
她是个很厉害的医生
and she's an incredible surgeon.
但是我们暂时还不知道
But, uh, we won't know for a while
具体是什么情况
exactly what the situation is.
情况 我 我不明白
Situation? I--but I-- I don't understand.
妈妈在哪
Where's my mama?
噢 小伙计
Oh, buddy.
小伙计 过来
Buddy. Come here.
看哪
Look at that.
真漂亮
Very nice.
是吧
Right?
我也这么觉得
If I do say so myself.
等等 有地方出血了
Oh, hang on. We've got some bleeding.
有些凝块挡住了仪器
Okay, you have some clots blocking your scope.
不如你把激光刀先拿出来
Why don't you take out your laser
然后穿个刷子过去
and pass a brush through it?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
氧饱和降至百分之八十八
Sats are down to 88.
好吧 我们得给他开胸了
Okay, uh, I'm gonna have to open him up.
先让我试试这个
Just let me just try this first.
杨 杨 血液已经
Yang, Yang, you have blood
从气管内插管流出来了
coming in through the E.T. tube.
快拿出来
Get outta there.
我可以清除这个区域
I can clear the field--
给他的胸口消毒小独 格蕾 我们给他开胸
Get his chest ready, Grey. We're going in.
好吧 好吧 我拿出来了
Okay, okay, I'm pulling out.
10号♥刀
10-blade.
10号♥刀
10-blade.
把所有片子都找出来 术前的术后的
Find all the films--pre-op, post-op.
把每一张片子的每一个角落都好好看
You go over every inch of every image
假如她活下来了
and assuming she survives, you get a C.T.
带她做CT检查体内的装置
to check the hardware
再做一个骨密度测试
and run a bone density test...
这样也许能发现到底哪里出问题了
So we can get a clue as to what the hell went wrong.
噢 我
Oh. I, uh...
很抱歉 我得走了 托瑞斯医生
I'm so sorry. I-I have to go, dr Torres.
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What?
艾弗里在一个女病患的
Avery put pedicle screws
脊柱内置入了椎弓根螺钉
in a woman's spine this week,
结果有一个螺钉竟然
and one of them turned out to be
跑到了左心室里戳洞
tearing holes in her left ventricle.
哇
Whoa.
我不能 我不能呼吸了都
I can't--I can't-- I can't even breathe right now.
没事的 没事的 事情就是这样的
Yeah, well, come on. It's part of the deal.
我们要让学生做手术
We have to let students operate.
但他们有时候做不好
They don't always get it right.
我当时在看杂♥志♥
I was reading a magazine.
嘿 行了
Hey, come on.
别为难自己 我们都这么做
Now don't beat yourself up. We all do it.
我知道詹妮弗·洛佩兹去咖啡馆时穿了什么衣服
I know what J.Lo wore to the coffeehouse.
我就在看这个
That's what I was doing.
血管钳
Vascular clamp.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表