我没生气
I'm not angry.
我不是在要求特殊待遇 只是...
I'm not asking for special treatment, I'm just...
恳求我
Begging.
你说过我是最佳员工
You said I was one of your best guys.
都过去了
Was.
不雇我也没关系
Look, if you can't hire me back,
至少把我从黑名单里删掉
just ask them to take me off the blacklist.
你再说一遍
You say that again
我就把你和孩子全都轰出去
and I'll kick you and your kid out on your ass.
还带着孩子来 想让我内疚
Bringing her here to guilt me.
我现在真的需要工作
Look, I need to work.
她已经发烧一周了
She's had a fever for the last week.
不关我的事儿
That ain't on me.
你自找的
You did this to yourself.
谁叫你当初非跑去工会那里抱怨辐射的事
I'm not the jerk that spoke to a union rep about radiation exposure.
就抱怨了一次
One time.
你有一个女儿
You got your daughter.
生育能力没出问题
Your nuts didn't fry.
你就知足吧
Take the win.
拜拜
Byebye.
快把那孩子带出去
A sick kid in my office.
我带孩子来 不是为了让你内疚
You know, I didn't bring her here to guilt you.
而是为了
I brought her to
让我忍♥住打死你的冲动
stop myself from bouncing your face off this desk.
你这也叫
And this is you...
没生气
not angry?
下一个
Next!
下一个
Next!
你
Hey, you!
硬汉
Tough guy!
有胆量拿命一搏吗
Are you man enough to risk it all?
拿命一搏
Risk it all.
赶紧抓住今年最后的机会参加 《猎杀游戏》
Today is your last chance of the year to be on The Running Man!
耐特社区护卫
Network Community Guards
只要你能躲过黑衣人 公众
If you can duck the boys in black, the public,
麦康的猎手 撑过三十天
and McCone's Hunters for thirty days,
猎手
Hunters
十亿新美元
a billion new dollars.
你就能赢走十亿新美元
you'll run away with a billion new dollars.
来吧
Go on.
我可以让你先跑
I'll give you a head start.
麦康
McCone
有本事就过来抓我呀
Catch me if you can, motherfuckers.
德克
Dirk
来吧
Come on!
奖金
We've got the cash
奖金属于你 只要你有胆
if you've got the balls.
有胆
Got the balls.
别错过本季最后一战
Don't miss the final run of the season.
《猎杀游戏》 明晚八点
The Running Man, tomorrow eight o'clock.
《猎杀游戏》
The Running Man
别担心
Don't worry.
明晚八点 疯子才会去报名
Tomorrow, eight o'clock. Daddy's not that crazy.
没事
It's okay.
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
观看我们 就是观看你自己
Watch us, watch yourself.
《加速之轮》
Speed the Wheel
欢迎回到《加速之轮》
Welcome back to Speed the Wheel
这里是壮汉们赌胆量 赢大钱的热血舞台
where a bigboned badass bets bravely to bag big bucks.
对吧 巴德 对
Am I right, Bud? Yeah.
巴德
Bud
转动吧 加速之轮
And away "wheel" go!
妈咪 好了好了 妈咪马上回来
I know, I know. Mommy's coming right back.
就快回来了
Mommy's coming.
巴德 这道题一百新美元
Bud, for 100 new dollars
100新美元
100 new dollars
法国的首都
the capital of France...
《鲨鱼致富》《初次上阵》《惊慌逃脱》 《夺枪狂奔》《加速之轮》
"Shark Tank", "First Timer", "Bug Out", "Running Money", "Speed the Wheel"
是A马赛 B 里昂 还是 C 巴黎
is A, Marseilles, B, Lyon, or C, Paris?
法国的首都是 A 马赛 B 里昂 C 巴黎
The capital of France is A Marseilles, B Lyon, or C Paris?
C 巴黎 C
C Paris. C.
答对了
Correct!
正确!
Correct!
巴黎 一百新美元
Paris for a hundred new.
辛西娅 给仓鼠喂一百新美元 喂我
Cynthia, drop a hundo in the Hammy! Feed me!
100新美元
100 new dollars
看可爱的仓鼠
Oh! Look at the fuzzy hamster!
嚼啊 嚼
Mm...
看到仓鼠了吗 没有
Do you see the fuzzy hamster? No.
是啊 真可怕 下一题价值一千新美元
I know, it's scary. Bud, next question for one thousand new dollars.
1000新美元
1000 new dollars
一架耐特航♥空♥的V字形豪华喷气客机
How many lavatories does a NetAir FlyingV luxury jetliner have?
一架耐特网航的V字形豪华喷气客机 上面有多少个洗手间?
A NetAir FlyingV luxury jetliner, how many lavatories does it have?
上面有多少个洗手间
How many lavatories does it have?
一架耐特网航的V字形豪华喷气客机 上面有多少个洗手间
A NetAir FlyingV luxury jetliner, how many lavatories does it have?
A 四个 B 五个 C 六个
A, four, B, five, or C, six?
A 四个 B 五个 还是C 六个
Is it A, four, B, five, or C, six?
很难
Oh. Tough one.
我选B 巴德
I'd say B, Bud.
是A吗
Is it A?
答案是 C 六个
It's... C, six.
错误!
Wrong!
六个洗手间
Six toilets.
有钱人的大号♥比老爸想得更多
The rich are even more full of shit than Daddy thought.
是时候一起加速转轮了
It's time to speed the wheel!
《加速之轮》
Speed the Wheel
心率
Heart rate
我的天啊 巴德 我手里有一个问题
Oh, God. Bud, in my hand is the question...
可以改变
that could change...
你的人生
your life.
谁发明了意大利辣肠
Who invented the pepperoni?
谁发明了意大利辣肠?
Who invented the pepperoni?
失败!
Failure!
不
Oh, no...
巴德 还没来得及好好了解你
Bud, we hardly knew you.
我回来了
I'm here. I'm home.
妈咪来了 她怎么样了 妈咪
Oh, okay. Mommy's here. Here she is. Mommy.
宝贝 她怎么样了
Hey, babe. How's she feeling?
她烧得很厉害
She's really burning up.
过来 妈咪
Hey. Come on. Mommy.
你终于回来了 我摸摸
Thank God you're here. Can I feel?
她肯定很难受
I think she's hurting bad.
这可不太好
That's not good.
两滴
Two drops.
好了
All right.
这是什么
Wait, what is this?
这也没办法
Look, I know.
莫里跟我说这是真货 能治流感
Molie said he would have real pharms. Damn it, real flu meds.
你黑市那帮哥们有各种害人的玩意
Yeah, well, your little blackmarket buddy has all the stuff to kill people
就是没有能救人的
but is sold out of the things to save them.
好了
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
这东西没法让她好起来 宝贝
This stuff doesn't make her better, babe.
但至少能让她舒服点
But it makes her feel better.
我又在俱乐部连上了两个班
Look, I just pulled another double at that hellhole club.
幸亏早上客人少 才能下班
And if it wasn't dead in the morning, I'd still be there.
今天就只能买♥♥得起这个
So that's what we can afford today.
我跟他们谈过了
I talked to him.
真的 谁照顾的凯西
You did? Who watched Cathy?
我带上了她
I took her with me.
电影精选列表