也不用给我钱 只要...
You won't even have to pay me. Just...
求你了爸爸 醒过来吧
Please, Dad, just open your eyes.
莉莉
Lily...
我来是想告诉你 你弟弟做完手术了
I just came to tell you that your brother is out of surgery,
没有危险了
and he's doing okay.
-你妹妹也是 -好的
- And so is your sister. - Okay.
别太担心
Okay?
你能...
Can you...
确保不然其他人告诉他们妈妈的事吗
make sure that nobody else tells them about my mom?
应该由我来告诉他们
I should be the one to tell them.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
他心脏停跳了
He's coding!
注射肾上腺素和阿托品各一单位
Push 1 of EPI, 1 of atropine.
充电至200焦
Charge paddles to 200.
充电中
Charging.
完毕
Charged.
离手
Clear.
低血氧饱和度
手术快结束了
They're almost finished.
虽然要把她的心脏拿出胸腔
Now they did have to take her heart out of her body
来修复瓣膜 但进行得很顺利
to repair the valve, but the procedure went smoothly.
已经完成了 现在正把心脏放回去
It's over. They're putting the heart back in right now.
这是好事
It's good.
什么好事
It's good?
我妻子正在手术台上被开膛破腹
My wife's body is in pieces on some O.R. table,
你还说这是好事
and you're telling me that it's good?
-你还有人性吗 -很抱歉
- What is wrong with you? - I'm sorry.
-我不是... -爸爸
- I didn't... - Dad?
宝贝 我在这
Hey, my man. I'm here.
接着睡吧 孩子
Go back to sleep. Okay, buddy?
我以为儿科大夫做事都应该是轻手轻脚的
I thought peds surgeons were supposed to be gentle.
你看起来很疲惫 你该回家了
You look like hell. You should go home.
我 你都臭死了 你回去才对
Me? You smell bad. You go home.
婴儿怎么样了
How's the baby?
不错 应该说是很好
Good. Actually, really good.
其他孩子怎么样了
How are the other kids?
我是说 那个大女儿
Oh, well, the oldest daughter, I mean,
看着自己的母亲死去 现在父亲病危
she watched her mother die, now her father keeps coding,
她不肯离开他床边
and she won't leave his side.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy? Daddy!
-爸爸 不要 -莉莉 对不起
- Dad, please. - Lily, I'm sorry.
-你不能待在这 -等等
- You can't be in here. - Wait. Wait.
-充电至300焦 -充电中
- Charge the paddles to 300. - Charging.
完毕
Charged.
离手
Clear.
有人呼叫我了 心脏问题吗
I was paged. Code blue?
他一直出现室颤
He keeps going into v-fib.
进行心脏按压
Okay, let's start compressions.
莉莉 你不能待在这里
Lily, you can't be in here.
-不能让她再看着了 -我们走吧
- She can't see this again. - Come on. Let's go.
-不 我不会走 -梅瑞狄斯
- No, I'm not leaving. I'm not gonna leave. - Meredith.
莉莉 走吧
Lily, please.
不要 这是我爸爸 求求你 我有权待在这
Stop it! It's my dad. Please. I have a right to be here,
-我不会离开他 -再充电 离手
- and I'm not gonna leave him. - Charge again. Clear.
加把劲啊
Come on.
好了
All right.
这是最后一针
That's the last suture.
这样的话 先生们
In that case, gentlemen,
我的任务完成了
I am all done.
干得好 坎纳医生
Nice work, Dr. Canner.
很荣幸 谢博德医生
It was a pleasure, Dr. Shepherd.
你俩能接着完成剩下的工作吗
All right. I can trust you two to finish this?
你们不会把我的杰作给毁了吧
You're not gonna ruin all the good work I just did?
当然不会
Well, I wouldn't bet on it.
跟我出来一下 格蕾医生
Follow me out, Dr. Grey.
我有事跟你说
I need to talk to you for a second.
我 为什么
Me? Why?
我是说 如果你...
I-I mean, of course, if--if--if you...
别担心 我可不会把你吃了
Don't worry. I'm not gonna throw a ball at you.
是关于她的术后注意事项
It's about her post-op instructions.
她的眼睛必须时刻包扎着
Her eye needs to be covered 24/7.
想看多少电视都行
She can watch TV all she wants,
但前三天不能看书
but she can't read a book for the first three days.
好了
Okay.
谢天谢地结束了
Oh, thank god that is over.
我在里面看起来紧张吗
Did I seem nervous in there?
跟我说实话
Just be--be honest with me.
你看着非常自信
Oh, you--you seemed more than okay.
那可是德里克·谢博德
That is Derek Shepherd in there,
国内最棒的神外医生之一
one of the best neurosurgeons in the country,
还是马克最好的朋友
and Mark's best friend.
刚才在手术室里
And the whole time I was in there,
我的脑子里
all I could think about
只能想起在高中越野队里
was my high school cross-country team.
教练会说 "别回头
Coach would always say, "Don't look back.
永远别回头 因为如果你身后的人看到了
Never look back, because if the kid behind you sees that,
他就知道你不行 会超过你"
he knows you're weak, and he will run you down."
整个手术中 我脑子里只有这句
The whole surgery--that-- that's all I was thinking about.
别回头
Don't look back.
你没回头
Well, you didn't.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你 格蕾医生
Thank you, Dr. Grey.
I have been waiting for it
Stop
I knew it will go
该死
Damn it.
我还挺喜欢她的
Now I like her.
If you find a guard next to
Your girlfriend's bed
这好像是今晚
That's, like, the fourth time
第四次抢救他
you've had to revive him tonight.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
他的身体很脆弱
His body has been through a lot.
这些管子是干什么的
What are those tubes for?
他的身体里有大量的体液
Uh, his body is filling with fluid,
那些管子则是为了抽干那些体液的
and those tubes are draining it.
那另外那个
And that...thing
一直吵个不停的机器呢
that's making noise?
那是个帮助他
It's a ventilator.
呼吸的呼吸器
It's breathing for him.
他还会醒过来吗
Is he gonna wake up?
你可以实话实说 我承受得了
You can tell me. I can take it.
我目前无法确定
I have no way to know that.
那你都确定些什么
What do you know?
我知道 他现在
I know that...we haven't been able
离不开生命维持系统
to take him off of the life support.
而且我们每次试图救活他
And I know that it's very hard on his body
实际上都给他的身体造成了很大的伤害
every time we try and revive him
而且每一次都需要更长的时间才能唤醒他
and that it's taking longer and longer each time we try.
而且他的肾功能检测指标也越来越高
And his kidney tests are elevated.
这意味着什么
Which means what?
这意味着
Which means that...
他的 他的器官正在一个接一个地衰竭
his-- his organs are starting to fail, one by one.
你之前问过我 我的父母有没有跟我说过
You asked me about extraordinary measures before,
万一出现紧急状况该怎么办
if my parents ever talked to me about them.
你现在对我父亲采取的这些措施
What you're doing to my dad,
-就是紧急情况下的 -没错
- are those extraordinary me-- - They are.
那就放弃吧
I think you should stop.
事情没这么简单
It's not that simple.
而且这事也不是你说了算的
And it's not your call.
你是他的孩子
You're his child --
我不是小孩了
I'm not a child, not anymore.
我四个小时前就已经满18岁了
I turned 18 4 hours ago.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表