因为我工作里有很多自己的时间
'cause I have a lot of downtime on my job.
我
I...
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
Um, I'm sorry.
只是 你有点
It's just, you kinda...
你有点吓到我了
Yeah. And that scared the hell outta me.
我只是在找我的手♥机♥ 给我妻子打电♥话♥
I was just looking for my phone to--to call my wife.
好吧
Okay.
我继续找会吓到你吗
Are you gonna freak out if I stick my hand in here again?
不
No.
哇 这个
Wow. This...
这个太美了
This is gorgeous.
我可以吗
Can I...
当然
Yeah.
你有去
Do you...
有去卖♥♥这些吗
Do you sell this stuff?
没有
No, no.
捡垃圾足够支付账单了
Collecting garbage pays the bills.
这个
This--
这个 这个让我头脑清醒
This--this keeps me sane.
或者说它在今天之前
Or it did...
能让我头脑清醒
till today.
我觉得你会想离开这个房♥间
You might want to leave the room.
我妻子会很难过
She's gonna be pretty upset.
请确保你 告诉她 我
Make sure you, uh, tell her that I'm...
我自己也算是个艺术家
I'm something of an artist myself.
现在如何 有光吗
How about now? Any lights?
有 在辅助运动区
Yeah. Supplemental motor area.
很好 我刚把左边全部瘫痪了
Great. I just paralyzed the whole left side.
她就完全瘫痪了
So she's completely paralyzed.
我们之前就触碰到右边了
We hit the right side earlier.
好吧
All right.
我们试试其他的角度
Let's try another angle.
该死 那是什么
Damn. What was that?
穹窿 穿过基底动脉
Fornix. Ooh, through to the basilar.
那么她就会
So she'd be, uh...
变哑 失去记忆力 脑死亡
Mute, memory loss, brain dead.
进展如何
How's it going?
我找不到通透的路径
I just can't find a clean approach.
莱西 关掉显示器
Lexie, shut down the monitor.
我觉得我欠那位母亲一个手术
I guess I owe the mom a surgery.
不 不 还没有
No, no, no. No, not yet.
还没有 再试试
Not yet. Try it again.
好吧 现在你真让我紧张起来了
All right, now you're really getting on my nerves.
我只是在练习我的指导技巧
I'm just practicing my coaching skills.
说真的 谢博德 快拿起探针
Seriously, Shepherd. Pick up the damn probe.
好吧
All right.
把显示器打开
Turn it back on.
嘿
Oh. Hey.
泰迪给了我一个超长的血管成形术
Teddy gave me a marathon angioplasty.
她所说的"很棒"原来就是当水管工
Her "Great" thing was a plumbing job.
法♥院♥索要了佐拉的医疗记录
They've subpoenaed Zola's medical records.
那...
Well, that...
挺好的 有进步了啊
that's good. It's movement.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在给简妮发电邮 看她知不知道
I'm gonna e-mail Janet and see if she knows anything.
我们要坚守信念 对吧
We're keeping the faith, right?
我说过吗 这个胰岛细胞的事我也搞不定
Did I mention, I can't crack this islet cell thing either?
我研究了整天的胰岛素难题
I've been researching responses all day to an insulin challenge,
还是毫无头绪
and just nothing.
看那个 就那个
See that, that right there?
原来就像是根弯弯的炸薯条
That used to be a curly fry.
而我原来是个医生
And I used to be a surgeon.
简妮回信了
Janet.
你说得对 坚守信念
You're right. You keep the faith.
"亲爱的收养申请人 这周我不在办公室"
"Dear client, I will be out of the office all week."
我之前想象的是她一直忙着打电♥话♥
I've been picturing her making calls,
尽全力帮我们把孩子要回来
fighting the good fight to get me my kid back,
而不是坐在沙滩上休假
not sitting on a beach somewhere.
我懂 梅
I know. Mer.
佐拉现在都快忘了我们了
Zola's probably forgotten us by now.
嘿
Uh, hey. Uh...
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我想咨♥询♥一下
Um, I'm trying to get some information
有关这例领养案的事
about an adoption case.
我确定你会是个好父亲
I'm sure you'll make a wonderful father,
但法官结案之前 我无法...
but until the judge rules a case closed, I ca...
我不是领养父亲 是医生
Oh, I'm not the dad. I'm the doctor.
这孩子生病了
The kid's sick and...
亲爱的 我听过的悲惨故事数不胜数
Sweetheart, I've heard every sad story in the book.
但有一个事实无法改变 我们不能提供
It doesn't change the fact that we don't release information
候审案件的任何信息
on pending cases.
我...
You know, I, uh...
我刚注意到你有颗发育不良痣
I couldn't help but notice the dysplastic nevus...
-就这颗 -什么
- The mole. - What?
有医生帮你看过吗
Yeah, anyone ever check that for you?
对 但...
Yes, but...
他们说没大碍
They said it's not dangerous.
现在可能没事
Not now anyway.
要是我 绝不会冒这个险
Me? I wouldn't take that chance.
对 垃圾的政♥府♥医保
Oh, right. Crappy government insurance.
这可是自费
That would be on the deductible.
我是个外科医生
Hey, look, I'm a surgeon.
你告诉我这孩子现在的情况
You give me the stats on this kid,
我当你的免费医生
I'll take care of you for free.
她还在布伦特纳法官的候审名单上
Yeah, she's on Judge Brentner's docket.
我看看
Let's see if, uh...
等等 他今天不在
Oh, wait. He's not even here today.
他在做化疗
He's getting chemo.
真可怜 前列腺癌
So sad. Prostate.
对了 你是医生 这种癌很严重吗
Hey, you're a doctor. Is that one of the bad ones?
不好说
Mm, not necessarily.
要看他在哪儿治了
Depends on where he's getting it treated.
可能是产后心肌症
It could be postpartum cardiomyopathy.
我会把她转到遥测室
I'll transfer her to telemetry.
好的
Okay.
阿尔特曼医生
Hey, Dr. Altman.
为什么让克里斯蒂娜做血管成形术呢
Why is Cristina doing an angioplasty?
什么
Excuse me?
我只是有点好奇 我知道她也很好奇
I was just wondering, and I know she was, too.
是有什么特别的目的吗
Is... is this all going somewhere?
我知道这不关我的事
I mean, I know it's none of my business, but...
没错
You're right.
第一年住院医生
As a first year,
做血管成形术是学习技术
you do an angio to learn a technical skill,
但给第五年住院医生做 是让她学会尊重
but an angio as a fifth year is about learning respect.
学会尊重心脏病
Respect for the heart disease
这对克里斯蒂娜以后的职业生涯大有帮助
that Cristina will see for the rest of her career.
起初的关键都是在动脉里
It all starts there, in the artery.
你得回到起点
You have to go back to the beginning
才更能理解终点
to understand the end.
回到起点
Back to the beginning.
把艾弗里调到游击手的位置
All right, so move Avery to shortstop
把贝利放中外野
and put Bailey in center field.
贝利 为什么是贝利
Bailey? Why Bailey?
因为贝利是领导
Well, because Bailey's a leader.
她知道谁该把球传给谁
She'll know who to get the ball to.
她不是拦接员 艾弗里才是
She's not your cutoff man. Avery, he's your cutoff man.
她个子高 你安排她在哪
She's tall. Where do you have her?
左外野
Uh... left field.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表