你把病人的利益放在首位
you put the patient before yourself.
而这
And that...
才是我想看见的
is who I wanted to see.
所以
So...
你毕业了
you're done.
去列单子吧
Make a list.
怎么
What...
你到底在这里搞什么
What the hell are you doing in here?
一秒钟就好了
One second.
一秒钟之后我就要狠狠地踢你的...
In a second, I'm-a kick you in your...
我只要看这个细胞能不能存活
I just need to see if the cell survived.
太棒了 太棒了 还活着
Yes! Yes! The cell survived.
你在说什么玩意儿
What are you talking about?
我妈妈错了 是氧气的问题
My mom was wrong. It's oxygen.
细胞的供氧不足
The cells aren't getting enough oxygen.
她是根据对老鼠的试验来
She extrapolated the amount delivered
推测供氧量的
based on tests with mice,
然而老鼠的胰岛细胞的内部结构
but the internal structure of an islet cell of a mouse
跟人的胰岛细胞结构完全不同
is completely different than that of a human.
她的假设是错的
Her hypothesis was wrong.
所以你的装置里的胰岛细胞才不断死去
That's why the islet cells in your device are dying.
我把那一页给你标出来了
I marked the page for you.
你是说肿瘤没了 你全都切除了
You mean it's gone? You got it all?
是的 我们要过几天才知道具体情况
Yes, we won't know where we are for a couple of days...
不过没错 我把肿瘤都切除了
But yeah, I-I did. I-I got it all.
等等 也就是说
Wait. So--so what?
再也不会癫痫发作 再也不会情绪失控了
So--so no more seizures, and she won't freak out anymore?
她还是个孩子 所以也许会情绪失控哦
Well, she is a teenager, so chances are she might.
没错 但肯定不会是因为肿瘤了
Yeah, but not because of the tumor.
Heading downtown
Silver dollar
See the old man look down from...
手指
The fingers...
都还在啊
They're all there.
我不得不重新给你造了骨架
I had to build you a new skeletal framework,
又穿了些线 加一些螺栓
Jerry-rigged some, uh, wire through these bolts here,
不过 好歹把手保住了
but, um... yeah, saved your hand.
能正常活动吗
Will it work?
可以
It should.
后面还有一系列的手术和理疗
There'll be some follow-up surgery and physical therapy--
很多很多的理疗
A lot of physical therapy--
最终就可以完全恢复活动能力了
But you should regain full mobility.
我
I...
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看见没
See?
我就说她是个艺术家
I told you she was an artist.
At cathedrals
Children praying, embracing with angels
布伦特纳先生
Uh, Mr. Brentner?
恩
Yes?
我的情况怎么样
How am I doing?
恩 一会儿就会有人
Uh, well, uh, someone will--
来跟你说的
B-be in to speak with you shortly.
我很抱歉打扰你
Look, I'm sorry to bother you,
我要跟你谈谈其他的事
but I need to talk to you about something else.
你的文件里有个孩子 佐拉
You have a kid on your docket-- Zola.
一个非洲来的
She's from africa--
对不起 我不能谈案子
I-I'm sorry, but I can't discuss a case--
拜托 听我说完
Look, just hear me out.
我 我是佐拉的医生
I'm--I'm Zola's doctor.
她得了脊柱裂
She's got spina bifida.
有两个医生想领养她 他们在等消息
Two doctors want to adopt her. They're just waiting to hear.
而这几个星期以来
But for weeks now,
她一直在寄养家庭里
she's been stuck in a foster home.
你这实在是太离谱了
This is highly inappropriate.
一个病成那样的孩子不应该住在寄养家庭里
A sick kid like that shouldn't be with a foster family.
她应该在一个稳定的家庭里
She needs to be in a stable home
应该有很好的双亲 这对父母亲
with good parents-- these parents.
如果不是这样的话 她的情况只会变遭
Without that, she's only gonna get worse.
打扰一下 护士
Excuse me. Nurse?
-我要 -我马上来
- I need-- - I'll be right with you.
别麻烦了 我这就走 我马上走
Don't bother. I'm leaving, okay? I'm leaving. Just...
我只是希望你看看这个案子
All I'm asking for you to do is to take a look at this case.
仅此而已
That's it.
求你了 看一看
Please just... take a look.
Hit rock bottom
All things first
医生
Doctor.
试图影响法官
Attempting to influence a judge
这可是违反联邦法律的
is a federal offense.
加油 打败他
Come on! Knock it out!
加油 来吧 谢博德
Come on! Let's go, Shepherd!
哇
Yeah!
拿到了
Get it!
没事没事没事
All right. All right. All right,
克莱夫 你第二个
Karev, you're on second.
我们准备好 扭转局势
Let's get out there and get it back.
我们可以的
We can do it.
我们可是0比8落后啊
We are down 8-nothing.
我们已经完蛋了
We're screwed.
他应该直接宣布比赛结束
He should just call it now.
我们的新主任想要证明点什么哦
The new chief's got something to prove.
你带了那个
Hey, hey. You still got your...
带了
Yeah.
哈 爽
Aw, yeah.
好的 加油
All right, come on,
布里斯曼 你可以的
Brisman! You can do it!
加油 伙计 棒子挥高
Come on, dude! Ring it up!
来吧 来吧
Here we go! Here we go!
击出公园外 击出公园外 来吧
Hit it out of the park! Hit it out of the park! That's right!
他可以的 他可以的
Ah, he's got it. He's got it.
好的 你可以的
All right. Yeah, you do!
上啊 上啊
Go! Oh, yeah!
盯住球 要来了
Keep your eye on it. Here we go!
坏球
Get the walk!
五步非体外循环冠状动脉搭桥术
Off-pump quintuple CABG.
你带笔了吗
Do you have a pen?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在列清单
I'm making a list.
泰迪要我列出一个目标手术清单
Teddy told me to make a bucket list of surgeries.
我坚守了信念 梅
I kept the faith, Mer.
谁曾想竟然有了回报
Who thought that would pay off?
这边
Here!
我可没收到任何回报
It's not paying off for me.
我的信念早就丢到天边了
My faith is currently out of the office.
不过我貌似找到了糖尿病的疗法
Maybe I cured diabetes, though.
你妈妈一定会引以为豪
Your mom would've been proud.
不 估计她不会的
No, she wouldn't probably not.
天呐
Oh, God.
开始了
Here we go.
拿出点真本事
Show 'em your stuff.
真的吗 又来
Seriously?! Really?!
你想做投手吗
You want to pitch?
哦 你好啊
Whoa. Hey.
你来干什么
What are you doing out here?
我来做巡回外场手 我巡而又回
I'm a roving outfielder. I'm, uh, I'm roving.
巡而又回
I'm roving. I'm...
好棒 好耶
Yes! Yes!
天呐 球来了
Oh, my god! It's coming here! Oh!
我来接 我来接
Oh, I got it! I got it!
要接到了 接到了接到了
Get it! Get it! Get it! I got it!
没球品
Ball hog!
-该我来接的 -是吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表