克莱姆婷 我记得孩子们都叫她克莱姆
Clementine. Uh, I think the kids call her Clem.
你不是他们的妈妈吗
You're not the mom?
她马上就来了 她刚才在健身房♥
She's on her way. She was at the gym.
我真是个笨蛋 竟然给对坚果过敏的孩子
I'm just the moron that bought the box of peanut clusters
买♥♥了一盒巧克力花生堆
for the kid who's allergic to nuts.
我儿子希望和她好好过个情人节
My son wanted to give her a Valentine.
她就咬了一口 之后就成这样了
She took a bite, and this happened.
我会对你进行呼吸治疗
I'm--I'm gonna start you on a breathing treatment.
然后再给你挂上点滴
And then I'm gonna give you an I.V. with medicine
治你皮疹 好吗
to treat the rash, okay?
好吧
Okay. All right.
给
Here.
如果疼 你就捏我的手
If it hurts, you can squeeze my hand,
用多大劲都行
hard as you want.
好了 克莱姆 要开始了
Okay, Clem, here we go.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二...
One, two...
三 好
Three. Okay.
好
Good.
真的就只有这些小盒子吗
Honestly, those little boxes?
你拿它们逗我玩呢吧 查理
They taunt me, Charlie.
这还不如要一个咖啡桌介绍册
I would rather a nice coffee table book
或是一个马克杯呢
or maybe even a mug,
因为那样的话 在每一个见鬼的情人节
because then at least I wouldn't get my hopes up
当你拿出一个羽毛绒盒子的时候
every freakin' Valentine's Day
我不会对你有所期望
when you pull out the little velvet box.
你连里面的项链瞅都不瞅一眼
You didn't even look at the necklace.
我不用看 又不是戒指
I didn't have to. It wasn't a ring.
那是...
Oh, that's a...
那是个挺严重的划伤啊
pretty nasty cut there.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
你去给她处理一下行吗
You want to take a look?
当然
Sure.
跟我来
Come with me.
人既然都受伤了 就有权利享受一会清净
A man should get to bleed in peace.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What?
我在想法子弄清楚
Mm. I was trying to figure out
这个病人既然有溶血性贫血
why this patient's having seizures
为什么还会发作癫痫呢
when I noticed she has a hemolytic anemia.
这就是说她发生了自体免疫反应
Uh, which means she's having an autoimmune response.
对 既然抗体在攻击她的红细胞
Right. If antibodies are attacking her red blood cells,
那为什么不会也攻击她的脑细胞呢
who's to say that antibodies couldn't be attacking her brain,
从而引起脑炎
causing the encephalitis?
她没长脑瘤
Oh, and it's not a brain tumor.
这就是你呼我的原因啊
That's why you paged me.
对 我想我们
Well, yeah, and I thought we could spend
可以一起过个情人节
Valentine's Day together.
你可能没有情人节安排
Uh, you may not have Valentine's Day plans,
但我有 格蕾
but I do, Grey,
一些我不想错过的安排
plans that I am not willing to forfeit.
所以这么办吧
So here's how this is going to go--
你和我要在最短的时间里
In a timely and efficient manner,
开始排除能引起
you and I will rule out everything that could be
她自身免疫系统攻击她自己的原因
causing this woman's body to attack itself,
每一种病毒 每一种肿瘤逐个分♥析♥
virus by virus, tumor by tumor,
直到我们找到剩下的那个罪魁祸首
until we land on the one thing--
-是畸胎瘤 -什么
- It's a teratoma. - What?
我在给简奈尔做腰椎穿刺时输入
I sent off Janell's CSF from her spinal tap
集落刺♥激♥因子以获得抗-NMDA受体抗体
for anti-NMDA receptor antibodies,
抗-NMDA全称为抗N-甲基-M-天冬氨酸
结果是阳性
and it just came back positive.
你真得瑟
Show off.
咱们去扫描一下
Let's get a scan.
这是我们的送花男吗
Is this our flower guy?
对 他得了心包内膈疝
Yeah. He has aintrapericardial diaphragmatic hernia.
他是怎么把自己的腹部器官
Whoa. How did his abdominal organs
弄进心脏附近的腔体的
get into the sac around his heart?
他出车祸时 他的胸部撞到了方向盘
Uh, his chest hit the wheel when he crashed.
我得先减轻那疝气
Well, I'm gonna have to reduce the hernia.
去预定一个手术室
Book an OR.
取消掉所有不紧急的病人
Bump any nonemergent patients,
然后找一个人帮我做手术
and find someone to scrub in with me.
亨特医生同意我继续跟着你
Dr. Hunt has agreed to let me back on your service,
所以我能和你一起做这手术
so I can scrub in with you.
真的吗
Really?
我们得在心包填塞之前
We need to get in there and do the repair
修复损伤
before he tamponades,
所以我们得尽快行动
so we should move as quickly as possible.
好像我不是那样似地
Like I'm ever anything but.
你肯定觉得我太过分了
You must think I'm such a bitch.
才没有
No.
已经八年了
It's been eight years.
每过一个情人节
And it's--it's-- every Valentine's Day,
都让我更失望
the buildup gets worse.
今早他叫醒我 把早餐送到床头
This morning he wakes me up, and breakfast in bed,
然后告诉我 他订了晚餐
and then he tells me, he booked dinner
还有码头边一家很好的酒店
and a nice hotel at the pier,
然后又拿出一条廉价的项链
and then he pulls out another cheap ass necklace.
八年了
Eight years.
我们都不是孩子了
We're not exactly teenagers.
也许他不知道你那么想结婚
Maybe he doesn't know how much you want it.
我们每年要去20场婚礼
We go to 20 weddings a year,
每次我都会大煞风景得哭起来
and I sob like a lunatic at every one.
我可不是那么多愁善感
I'm not that sentimental.
他知道
He knows.
他知道
He knows.
CT显示有大面♥积♥内出血
C.T. shows extensive internal bleeding.
并且低血压
He's also hypotensive.
必须马上让他进手术室
We have to get him up to the O.R. now.
怎么回事 这是什么情况
What--what's going on? What's happening?
我们要给你未婚夫做手术
We're taking your fiance to surgery.
这不是她未婚夫
He is not her fiance.
吸一下
Suction.
小心...
Watch the...
对不起 抱歉
Oh, sorry. Sorry.
大家情人节有什么计划吗
So anybody got any good Valentine's plans?
一个月前
My husband died
我丈夫死在这间手术室中
in this O.R. a month ago.
杨医生是主刀
Dr. Yang performed the surgery.
我则在一场七小时的手术中
I was in a 7-hour surgery
对他的死毫不知情
and didn't know that he had died.
亨特医生对我隐瞒实情
Dr. Hunt kept that a secret.
所以我跟他冷战中
So I don't speak to him.
他想要个孩子
He wants a baby.
杨医生不想要
Dr. Yang doesn't.
所以他们也在冷战中
So they don't speak to each other
尽管他们是夫妇
even though they're married.
总而言之...
So...
没有
No.
那你呢
How about you?
我女朋友和我...
My girlfriend and I are gonna...
没什么
Nothing.
没计划
Nothing.
我们认为简奈尔肺部的
We think this thing on Janell's lung
异物是畸胎瘤
is something called a teratoma.
由此产生的抗体则在攻击她的大脑
It's creating antibodies that are attacking her brain.
我不明白
Well, I don't get it.
基本上 她的身体把肿瘤视为入侵物
Basically, her body sees the tumor as an invader
便与之对抗
and is attacking it,
而她的大脑则是这场交锋的牺牲品
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表