新闻速报 国际犯罪头目 利亚姆麦卡弗瑞
Breaking news. International crime boss Liam McCaffrey
昨晚死于狱中 死时76岁
died last night in prison at the age of 76.
(犯罪集团头目死于狱中)
据悉 麦卡弗瑞没有接♥班♥人 生前经营的国际集团组织过暗♥杀♥
McCaffrey, who has no known descendants, ran a global empire of assassination,
勒索和打劫 为期数十年
extortion and robbery spanning decades.
拥有军方背景的麦卡弗瑞雇佣了...
Coming from a military background, McCaffrey recruited...
(纽约州 布法罗市)
女士请
Ma'am.
包裹在556号♥房♥
The package is in room 556.
我要你马上拿到手
I need you to secure it now.
找到吧台下粘着的房♥卡
You'll find a key card taped under the bar.
到手了
Got it.
别走大堂 太多摄像头了
Avoid the lobby. Too many cameras.
你在哪里
Where are you?
只剩不到一小时了
We have less than an hour.
你会迟到吗 - 我会准时到
Are you gonna be late? - I'll be there.
我看到包裹了
I have eyes on the package.
打开它
Open it.
你确定 没想到我居然要独自打开它
Are you sure? I wasn't expecting to do this alone.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好看吗
What do you think?
噢 你怎么...你该不会是攀爬上来的吧
What... Did you just scale a building?
不然你以为约会我会迟到吗
What, did you really think I'd be late for date night?
也太厉害了吧 有人的手段变高明了
That is very impressive. Someone is upping his game.
你以为疯狂浪漫的前奏曲会让我忘了
If you think absurdly romantic overtures are gonna make me forget
你离家一周的话
that you've been away all week...
那你大概猜对了
you might be right.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
很漂亮...不见了
It's beauti... What?
太好了
Yeah.
你的手艺出神入化 摩根先生
You are very good with your hands, Mr. Morgan.
这还用说 摩根太太
You bet I am, Mrs. Morgan.
(凯尔来电)
不听
Ignore it.
今晚约会啊 老兄 什么事
It's date night, buddy. What's up?
事情就是马克斯吐了一地
Max barfed, that's what.
我的天 - 这事常有 你是保姆啊
Oh, my... - Well, you're the sitter. It happens.
去清理一下吧 吐了什么
You gotta clean it up. What was in it?
佳得乐 燕麦 萝卜... - 什么
Gatorade, Cheerios, carrots... - Oh, my...
...好像吧 - 弄到新沙发上了吗
...I think. - Did it get on the new couch?
一点点吧
A little bit.
变粉色啦
It's pink.
好 你听着
All right, here's what you do.
一杯温水放一勺苹果醋 喂他喝
Give him one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water.
让他小口喝 别喝太急
Tell him to sip it, not chug.
我们一小时到家
And we'll be home in an hour.
三十分钟 二十
Thirty minutes? Twenty?
我们马上回去
We'll be right there.
我们得照顾马克斯 - 肯定的 他从不生病
We gotta take care of the Max thing. - We have to. He's never sick.
走吧...
Come on, let's go. Come on.
我们改天再回来 - 一定要回来
We'll come back. Another time. - We will, yes.
我们在这个房♥间有了马克斯 - 对 就是这间
This is the room we made Max in. - Yes. Yes, it was the room.
就是这间 没错 你好 - 当时可太好玩了
It is. Yes. Hello! - That was so much fun!
你的问题让我感到负担
You burden me with your questions
你要我别说谎
You'd have me tell no lies
噢 凯尔 你明明就喜欢 - 一起唱
Kyle, you know you love it. - Come on!
才不 - 一起唱
No. - You gotta sing with us!
唱吧 凯尔 - 你说我话少
Come on, Kyle! - You say to me I don't talk enough
可当我话多了 我就是个傻瓜
But when I do I'm a fool
经历这些日子 我才知道...
These times I've spent, I've realized...
凯尔 - 快唱 凯尔
Kyle! - Come on, Kyle!
来吧 凯尔 你知道歌♥词 - 不要
Come on, Kyle. You know the words. - I'm not doing it.
你说的那些话 - 不要
The things you say - No.
停 别扫兴啊
Stop. Come on.
我不唱 - 你说的那些话
I'm not doing it. - The things you say
你太难以置信了
You're unbelievable!
你们好 感恩节快乐 - 妈
Hi, everybody! Happy Thanksgiving! - Mom!
我做了甜薯
I made the sweet potatoes.
嗨 爸
Hi, Dad!
看到了没
Did you see that?
太精彩了 - 快 上啊...
That was extraordinary. - Come on. Go, go, go, go, go!
嘿 凯尔 要不给你调制尼格罗尼
Hey, Kyle. Can I make you a Negroni?
尼格罗尼是什么 - 不行
What's a Negroni? - No.
要不你从大冰箱拿点冰吧 小弟
How about you just get some more ice from the big freezer, bud?
拿点冰还行 - 你要来点吗 妈妈
Ice is more like it. - What do you think, Mup-Mup?
试一下
Give it a shot.
你要的冰 - 是的 谢谢 放那儿
Ice? - Yes. Yes, thanks. Right there.
再来点琴酒
More gin.
为什么我和小孩同桌
Why am I at the kids' table?
明年再接再厉 亲爱的
Better luck next year, honey.
给我拿个啤酒 - 让她坐这里吧
Grab me a beer! - Let your sister sit here.
他希望他最疼爱的孩子坐他身旁
He wants his favorite child sitting next to him.
谁叫家里一堆傻男生 而我是唯一的女生呢
I can't help being the only girl in a family of lunkhead boys.
嘿...大家看这里
Hey, hey, hey, look who I have!
我和在伦敦留学的她连线了 尼娜摩根小姐
Live from her studying abroad in London, Ms. Nina Morgan.
尼娜
Nina!
大家好 我好想你们 抱歉我缺席了
Hi, guys! I miss you so much. I'm sorry I'm not there.
说到最疼爱的孩子
Speaking of favorite children.
感恩节在这里不是什么大节日 但我有个火鸡三文治 所以...
Thanksgiving is not really a thing here, but I got a turkey sandwich. So...
至少你还有火鸡吃 这里的火鸡全被外公吃光了
At least you got some turkey. Grandpa's been eating all the turkey here.
嘿 尼娜 新闻工作怎么样
Hey, Nina. How's the journalism going?
听闻你报道里提到的坏蛋
I heard that awful man you wrote the article about,
就是在拉斯维加斯犯罪的幕后主使
the one who was behind all that mess in Las Vegas?
他上周死在监狱里了
He died in prison last week.
是的 外公 我听说了
Yeah, I heard, Grandpa.
还记得大家有一年没吃上火鸡
Do you guys remember the year that no one got turkey
是因为你俩白♥痴♥想油炸 最后连车♥库♥都烧掉了
because you two idiots tried to deep-fry it and set the garage on fire?
没错
Yeah.
我为我爸说的话向你道歉
I am sorry for what my dad said.
没事
It's fine.
他想杀了我们 杰茜 - 怎么说他都是你♥爸♥
The man tried to kill us, Jess. - He was still your father.
你难受也是合理的 好吗
It's okay to feel whatever you feel. Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
马克斯...
Max, Max.
让我和妈妈说话
Can you please give me to Mom?
慢点 闪电博尔特 - 让我和妈说话
Easy, Usain Bolt. - Can you give me to Mom?
拜托了 - 看来轮到我和尼娜谈话了
Please? - I think it's my turn with Nina, huh?
谢谢你 - 终于啊
Thank you so much. - There.
你要去见外婆吗 - 不想
You wanna go see Mup-Mup? - Not really.
别这样 你不是喜欢她拿出假牙
Come on. Don't you like it when she takes her teeth out
然后亲吻你吗
and gives you kissies?
嗨 你好吗 田径队怎么样了
Hi. How are you? How's the team?
很好 我们希望在州比赛中卫冕
Great. Yeah, we are looking to repeat at State.
哇 - 其实我收到了聘用合同
Wow. - In fact, an offer came in.
快说说看 - 俄亥俄州立大学当女子田径队的总教练
Spill. - Head of Women's Track at Ohio State.
真的吗
Really?
真的 是真的 - 你说真的
Yes! Yes! - Are you serious?
那太好了 那是美国一级运动学校
That's awesome. That's a D1 school.
对 我知道 - 你...肯定
Yeah, I know. - You're obviously...
你会接受的 对吗 - 我还没决定好
You're gonna take it, right? - I haven't decided yet.
甚至你♥爸♥我都还没跟他说呢
You know, I haven't even talked to your dad about it.
妈 - 这件事...
Mom. - It's...
代表我们要搬去俄亥俄州 尼娜 这不在计划中
It means moving to Ohio, Nina. That's not a part of the plan.
你也知道你♥爸♥对布法罗市的情感
You know how your dad feels about Buffalo.
更何况 这份工作不简单
Besides, it's a really big job.
跟那些体育主任 最佳运动员
You know, dealing with athletic directors and elite athletes
募捐者 校友打交道 还有... 天啊 我哪有这个资格
and fundraisers and alumni, and... God, who am I take that on?
别气馁 妈 不要放弃 好吗
No, Mom. Don't do that please, okay?
你可以在事业上取得成功
You're allowed to thrive in your profession.
我知道 只是觉得 有时这会让我们付出代价
I know. I just feel like sometimes it's at a cost to us.
你知道 让这个家做出牺牲
You know, our family.
好了 我的事就说到这
电影精选列表