我母亲离开我父亲的时候
When my mother left my father,
她没有提前知会他
she didn't tell him she was leaving
也没有说把我也带走了
and taking me with her
直到我们到了另一个地方才通知他
until we'd landed on the other side of the country.
在当时 这叫家庭矛盾
In those days, it was called family troubles.
今天 这就是赤♥裸♥裸的绑♥架♥
Today it'd be called kidnapping.
您能再呼叫一次谢博德医生吗
Could you page Dr. Shepherd one more time?
我两分钟前就呼过一次了
I paged him two minutes ago.
这事很重要
It's really very important
我必须立刻跟他谈
that I speak with him right away.
他是一位脑科大夫 每个人找他
He's a brain surgeon. Everyone looking for him
都说有重要的事
thinks it's really very important.
他回电♥话♥我会马上通知你的
I'll let you know when he calls back.
主任 还记得我今天说要进行冈瑟行动吗
Sir, you know how I said I wanted to do a Gunther today?
我给你发了邮件 上面列了我做
I sent you an e-mail with my new screening criteria
临床试验的病人入选标准
for my clinical trial.
你有没有看一下啊
Did you get a chance to look at it?
还没 托瑞斯有一个从灰岩坑里救上来的病人
Not yet. Uh, Torres has a patient from the sinkhole.
她非常适合
She would be perfect for--
我今天下午要进行胰细胞装置的植入手术
You know, I'm inserting an islet cell device this afternoon.
我希望你也能在场
I'd like you to be there,
一起看看它运作如何 懂吗
see how it works, okay?
不要 这个手术你还会做千万次
Oh, no. You're gonna do a hundred of 'em.
下次我再去好吗 今天不方便
Can I see the next one? Today's just not a good day--
我一定要今天做
I'd like it to happen today.
别 主任 第五年的住院医生正在互相掐架
No, sir. The fifth years are at each other's throats.
而且已经影响到工作了
And it's affecting the work.
我差点儿把一个肺部有空洞的病人的脾脏给切除了
I almost pulled a spleen out of a man with a hole in his lung.
这例手术我需要你帮忙
I need you in this surgery.
我不能让你去监督冈瑟行动
I can't have you supervise a Gunther.
托瑞斯可以监督啊 毕竟是她病人
Torres can supervise. It's her patient.
谁会不爱冈瑟行动呢
Who doesn't love a Gunther?
好吧 那就开始冈瑟行动吧
Fine. Do a Gunther.
但是记得四点到我的手术室
But be in my O.R. by 4:00.
四点 还早着呢 我们走
4:00. Okay. Come on. Go.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
贝利紧急呼叫我了
Oh, Bailey paged 9-1-1.
那谁负责胸管呢
Well, what happened to the chest tube?
一个实习生在弄呢 实习生的工作嘛
An intern's doing it 'cause it's intern's work,
我也很喜欢
which I love.
我自己也喜欢
I'm--I'm loving
这些基层工作
the back-to-the-basics thing.
很珍贵啊 但是紧急呼叫嘛
It's so valuable, but, uh, 9-1-1, so...
-嗨 -你得走了
- Hey. - Oh, and you have to go.
不用担心 等会再聊
So no worries. We'll talk later.
我今天心情本来很好
I had such a good attitude today,
-现在没了 -韦伯医生挂了电♥话♥过来
- And now it's gone. - Dr. Webber called.
他要做植入手术了
He's gonna put the thing in.
现在吗
Now?
四点
At 4:00.
慢着 他们就这么说...他为什么这么急
Wait. They just call-- why would he do that?
不清楚 我也不是在发牢骚
I don't know, but I'm not complaining.
我只是想尽快结束
I just want the damn thing over with.
那么我...我到那再呼你
So I'll, uh... i'll call you when I'm in a room.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay
-回见 -回见
- Bye. - Bye.
你看到了吗
You see that?
我倒是希望 但是实在看不到
I wish I did. I can't see anything.
拿住神经剥离子
Hold the nerve root retractor.
又呼你了 谢博德医生
It's yours again, Dr. Shepherd.
为什么每隔半分钟就有人呼我
Why is my pager going off every 30 seconds?
有格洛瑞亚管着呢
Gloria's checking on it.
他的体感诱发电位在上升
His S.S.E.P.s are coming up.
但还是有硬膜外出血
There's still a lot of epidural bleeding.
谢博德医生 有空的话请过来一下
Dr. Shepherd, when you have a second.
我这样像是有空吗
Does it look like I have a second?
到底是什么事情
What the hell is the problem?
他们说是有关你孩子的
They said it's something about your baby.
她被压在了她的车下面
She was pinned under her car,
她的大腿埋在一堆土里 已经被截了
her leg was amputated in a pit of dirt,
她的腹腔也是血肉模糊
her abdomen is pulp,
还有她的盆骨大概骨折了
and her pelvis is probably crushed.
你们要齐心协力
You will work together
检测她的受伤情况 然后认真补救
to assess her injuries and repair them.
是在手术室吗
Oh, in the O.R.?
还能在别的地儿吗 当然是在手术室
No, at the jiffy lube. Yes, in the O.R.
托瑞斯医生会监督你们工作
Now Dr. Torres will supervise your work.
如果你们实在太糟了 她会接手
If you're killing her, she will step in.
除此之外 全靠你们自己
Otherwise, you're on your own.
不要给我搞砸了
Don't screw this up
就像你们搞砸最近着手的每一件事一样
like you screw everything else up you've touched lately.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请你们停手
step away from the patient.
-她在这吗 -她在
- Is she--is she here? - She is,
-而且只要你 -我要见她
- and as soon as-- - I want to see her.
别急 我们必须先检查一下你
Hey, hang on. We need to check you out first.
-她知道她被截肢了吗 -她还在昏迷中
- Does she know about her leg? - She's unconscious.
我等会看看她情况 好吗
All right? I'll go and see how she's doing, okay?
躺好
Hey, lie down.
我会去看她情况如何
I will see how she is doing.
你先做个CT
I'm gonna get someone to take you to C.T.
回来再告诉你她的详细情况
And then I will come back with a full report.
行吗
Okay?
行
Okay.
好的
All right.
这是个前后挤压型III级盆腔骨折
It's an open book pelvic fracture.
还有股骨粉碎性骨折
And a comminuted femur fracture.
有人彻底检查残肢了吗
Has anyone fully examined the stump?
心包积气伴随心影增大
Pneumopericardium and an enlarged cardiac shadow.
她要插胸管 做个CT
She needs a chest tube and a C.T.
有积液 她需要手术
Free fluid. She needs the O.R.
栓塞和血管造影
An embolization and angio
能控制盆腔内出血
would help stabilize the pelvic bleeding.
血管造影只会浪费时间 快让她进手术室
An angio's just gonna waste time. We could pack her in the O.R.
联♥系♥手术室
Call the O.R. Tell them to
-准备急诊开腹手术 -喂 CT室吗
- prep for an emergent laparotomy. - Hello? A C.T.
请问一下
Excuse me.
-跟你们说 -别 别进来
- I'm telling you guys... - Oh, no, no.
-她心脏有问题 -别进来是什么意思
- Something is going on with her heart. - What do you mean, no?
这是我病人
That's my patient.
-我们在进行冈瑟行动 -什么是冈瑟行动
- We're doing a Gunther. - What the hell's a Gunther?
类似于 团队意识训练
It's, uh, like a team-building exercise.
住院医师合作出现问题
See, the hospital does it
医院就会进行这个训练
when the residents aren't working well together.
有点作用
It seems to help.
前提是病人还活着 有一次病人死了
If the patient doesn't die. One time, the patient died,
这训练没起一点作用
and then it didn't help at all.
噢 他们为她做术前准备 然后
Oh. Um, so what, they, uh, prep her and then--
不不 没有主治医师 只有这些孩子们
Uh, no, no, no. No attendings. Just the bunnies.
在手术室吗
In the O.R.?
对 手术室 怎么还没听懂呢
Yes, the O.R. Why does no one seem to get that part?
不行 这个病人不行
No, no. Not this patient.
我才把她从地洞里弄出来
I just pulled her out of a hole in the ground.
她差点儿死在里面
That almost ate her alive.
她丈夫不得不截掉她的腿
And her husband had to cut off her leg.
-托瑞斯医生会在旁边盯着 -贝利
- Dr. Torres will be there every step of the way. - Bailey!
-他们能处理好 -我不同意
- They can handle this. - I said no.
主任同意了
The chief said yes.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表