The game
这场竞赛
They say a person either has what it takes to play
参加的人要么是有本事
Or they don't.
要么什么都没有
My mother was one of the greats.
我母亲曾是其中的佼佼者
Me, on the other hand... i'm kind of screwed.
而我呢 就有些惨了
This is, uh...
这是 恩
Humiliating on so many levels.
丢脸丢到家了
You have to go.
你赶快走吧
Why don't you come back here,
为何不回来
and we'll pick up what we left off
回味一下之前的缠绵
No, seriously.
不 说真的
You have to go. I'm late.
你快走吧 我要迟到了
Which isn't what you want to be on your first day
我可不想第一天上班就迟到
So, uh, you actually live here.
那 你真的住这里
No.
不
Yes. kind of.
但 某种程度上是的
It's nice. A little dusty,
这里不错 挺灰的
Odd, but it's nice.
很奇怪 但很好
So, how do you kind of live here?
你算哪种程度上住这里呢
I moved two weeks ago from boston.
我两周前从波士顿搬到这里
It was my mother's house.
这曾是我母亲的房♥子
I'm selling it. Oh, I'm sorry.
我正想卖♥♥掉它 哦 我很抱歉
For what?
抱歉什么
You said "was."
你说"曾经"
Oh, my mother's not dead.
哦 我妈妈没有去世
She's... You know what? We don't have to do the thing.
她只是 我们不用这样
Oh, we can do anything you want.
你想怎样都可以
Exchange the details, pretend we care.
谈心事 假装关心的那种事情
I'm gonna go upstairs to take a shower,
我要上楼去洗澡了
And when I get back down here, you won't be here, so, um...
当我回来时你已经离开了 所以
Goodbye, um...
再见 恩
Derek. Derek.
德里克 德里克
Right. Meredith. Meredith.
好 梅瑞狄斯 梅瑞狄斯
Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
Bye, Derek.
再见 德里克
Each of you comes here today hopeful,
今天你们满怀希望地来到这里
Wanting in on the game.
想参加这场竞赛
A month ago,
一个月之前
You were in med school being taught by doctors.
你们还在医学院里学习做医生
Today...
而今天
you are the doctors.
你们就是医生...
The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident
在这就职住院外科医生的7年
Will be the best and worst of your life.
也是你们一生中最好和最遭的7年
You will be pushed to the breaking point.
你们会被推向崩溃的边缘
Look around you. Say hello to your competition.
看看周围 向竞争者打个招呼
Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty.
其中8位会转到更容易的专科
Five will crack under the pressure.
5位会在压力下崩溃
Two of you will be asked to leave.
2位会被劝退
This is your starting line. This is your arena.
这里是你们的起跑线 你们的竞技场
How well you play,
你们将何去何从
That's up to you.
都看你们的了
Like I said...
就像我说的
I'm screwed.
我惨了...
实习医生格蕾 第1季 第1集
Ok, Martin, Robinson, Bond, Hawkins.
马丁 罗宾森 邦德 霍金斯
Only six women out of 20.
20人中只有6位是女的
Yeah. I hear one of them's a model.
是啊 我听说其中一位模特
Seriously, that's gonna help with the respect thing?
说真的 这是会让我们肃然起敬吗
You're Cristina, right? Patton, Monroe...
你是克里斯蒂娜 是吗 巴顿 门罗
Which resident are you assigned to? I got Bailey.
你被分给哪位住院医生 我跟贝利
The Nazi? Me too.
是纳粹吗 我也是
You got the Nazi? So did i.
你们跟纳粹吗 我也是
At least we'll be tortured together, right?
至少我们要一起受苦受难了
I'm George O'malley.
我是乔治·欧麦利
Uh, we met at the, uh, mixer.
我们在见面会上见过
You had on a black dress
你当时穿着黑色裙子
With a slit up the side, strappy sandals and...
裙边有开叉 还有罗马凉鞋
Now you think I'm gay.
现在你们以为我是同性恋
No, I'm not gay.
不 我不是同性恋
It's... it's just that, uh, you were...
只是 只是 你当时
You were very unforgettable.
你让人印象深刻
O'malley, Yang, Grey, Stevens.
欧麦利 杨 格蕾 斯蒂文斯
And I'm totally forgettable.
我完全被无视了
Bailey? End of the hall.
贝利吗 在大厅尽头
That's the Nazi?
她就是纳粹吗
I thought the Nazi would be a guy.
我还以为纳粹是男的呢
I thought the Nazi would be a Nazi.
我以为纳粹就应该是纳粹
Maybe it's professional jealousy. She's brilliant
也许是同行间的嫉妒 她太出色了
And they call her a Nazi because they're jealous.
她被叫纳粹是因为人们嫉妒她
Maybe she's nice.
也许她人很好
Let me guess. you're the model.
让我猜 你就是那模特
Hi, I'm Isobel Stevens,
你好 我是伊泽贝尔·斯蒂文斯
But everyone calls me Izzie.
但是大家都叫我伊兹
I have five rules. Memorize them.
我有5条规定 记牢它们
Rule No.1:Don't bother sucking up.
第1条 别拍马屁
I hate you. That's not gonna change.
我讨厌你们是不会改变的
Trauma protocol, phone list, pagers,
拿好外伤科章程 电♥话♥名单和呼叫机
Nurses will page you.
护士们会呼你们
You will answer every page at a run. a run!
你们必须随叫随到 要用跑的
That's rule number two.
这是第2条规定
Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours.
你们第一轮班现在开始持续48小时
You're interns, grunts, nobodies,
[1小时]你们是实习生 小人物
Bottom of the surgical food chain.
[1小时]在外科食物链的最底层
You run labs, write orders, work every second night
你们要做实验 写病历 通宵值班
until you drop, and don't complain.
做到你倒下 不要抱怨
On call rooms. Attendings hog them.
待命室 这里被主治医生占了
Sleep when you can where you can,
你们就在合适时间地点睡觉
which brings me to Rule Number Three
接下来是第3条规定
If i'm sleeping,
如果我在睡觉
Don't wake me unless your patient is dying.
别叫醒我 除非你病人快死了
Rule Number Four,
第4条
The dying patient better not be dead when i get there.
当我赶到那时 病人最好还没死
Not only will you have killed someone,
这样你们不仅杀了一个人
you woke me for no good reason,
而且还平白无故地叫醒了我
Are we clear?
明白了吗
Yes?
什么问题
You said five rules. that was only four.
你说有5条规定 但是只有4条
Rule Number Five
第5条
When I move, you move.
我行动 你们跟着行动
Get out of my way!
别挡路
What do we got?
病人什么情况
Katie Bryce, 15 year old, new onset seizures,
凯蒂·布莱斯 15岁女性 新发癫痫
Intermittent for the past week.
上周持续发作
IV lost en route,
中途停止过静脉注射
Started grand mal seizing as we descended.
降落后癫痫严重发作
All right, get her on her side.
好的 让她侧过身来
Izzie, 10 milligrams diazepam im.
伊兹 注射10毫升安定
No, no. the white lead is on the right.
不对 不对 白色电极应该在右边
Righty, whitey, smoke over fire.
白在右 烟在上 火在下[心电图电极位置口诀]
A large bore IV. Don't let the blood hemolyze. Let's go!
大量静脉输液 避免溶血 动起来
A wet fish on dry land?
高危病人吗
Absolutely, Dr. Burke.
绝对是的 伯克医生
Dr. Bailey, let's shotgun her.
贝利医生 让我们向她"射击"吧
That means every text in the book
意思是进行各项检查
CT, CBC, Chem 7, Tox screen.
扫描 血球计数 生化和毒性检查
Cristina, you're on labs.
克里斯蒂娜你去做实验
George, patient work ups.
乔治你去检查病人病情
Meredith, get Katie for a CT.
梅瑞狄斯 给凯蒂做断层扫描
She's your responsibility now.
她现在归你管了
Wait. What about me?
等等 那我呢
Honey, you get to do rectal exams.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表