我们吵架了
We fight.
不 没有
No, we don't.
你朝我大喊大叫然后就一言不发了
You yell and then you go silent.
我大喊大叫是因为你...
I yell because you...
我们没什么交流
We don't communicate.
我们不亲密
There's no intimacy.
我们很亲密啊
There's intimacy.
好吧 我们很亲密
Okay. All right. There's intimacy,
但我们的有些看法总是不一致
but we're not on the same page.
因为我不能按你说的做
Oh, be-- because I don't do what you want me to do.
是因为你把孩子打掉了
Because you had an abortion.
我们之前看过心理医生
Uh, we've done couples therapy before.
他有创伤后压力症
He has PTSD.
那是因为我上过战场 她也得过
From the war, and she's had it, too.
是因为那次枪击事件 但不是同时得的
From the shooting, but not at the same time.
我们不是同时得的
We--we didn't have it at the same time.
我的症状没有他的严重
And mine wasn't as bad as his is.
你躺在手术室地板上不敢起来
You lay on the floor of an OR.
你差点掐死我
You choked me.
你曾经辞过职 所以...
You quit being a doctor. So...
辞过一小段时间
For a little while.
但现在我们没事了
Uh, but now we're fine.
你真的假的
Really?
好吧 行 我们之间没事了
Oh, sure. Okay. We're fine.
我说的是创伤后压力症
I meant the PTSD.
对 我们都好了
Okay. Yeah. We're fine.
-我们都很好 -对
- We're fine. - Mm-hmm.
除了你把我想要的孩子打掉了
Except for the part where you aborted the child that I wanted.
除了在我做这艰难决定时
Except for the part where you held my hand
你握着我的手鼓励我
while I exercised my right to choose
而四个月之后
and then four months later,
你当着咱们所有朋友的面说我杀了你的孩子
you screamed I killed your baby in front of all our friends.
当你把什么招都使了
When you've tried everything
但头还是疼
but that headache won't go away,
还在不停地咳嗽
you can't stop coughing,
还是没有消肿
the swelling won't go down,
这时你就变成一个专家
that's when you turn to a professional.
那么...
So...
作为外科医生 我们花了很多年来训练
As surgeons, we spend years developing skills of perception
诊断能力 好让自己能看出是什么疾病
that allow us to see exactly what the problem is.
你连看都没看
You haven't even looked.
艾米 我给你说了 这是不能手术切除的
Amy, I am telling you, it is unresectable.
放弃吧
Let it go.
我大老远从洛杉矶赶来给你看这个
I came all the way from LA to show you this.
你至少再多看几眼吧
You could spend more than 30 seconds.
我现在正看着呢
I am looking right at it.
这是一个侵入颈动脉的胶质肉瘤
It's a gliosarcoma that has invaded the carotid artery.
如果你试着切除它 她立即就会中风
If you try and remove it, she will stroke out.
您能别这么混账了吗
Stop being a jackass.
我... 她...她说你混帐
I'm... She called... she called you a jackass.
格蕾医生 你先离开一下
Dr. Grey, excuse us.
格蕾医生 请留下 我需要你挺我
Dr. Grey, stay here. I need backup.
好吧
Fine.
你刚戒了毒
You just got out of rehab.
我也想帮你重整事业
I want you to get on your feet.
当你帮不了她了
But you can't help her.
看看他的脸
Look at his face.
他叫梅森
His name is Mason.
就是他妈妈埃里卡长了这胶质肉瘤
This gliosarcoma belongs to his mother Erica.
他是个好孩子 虽然我不怎么认识他
He's a great kid. I don't know him that well,
但他看起来是个不错的孩子
but he seems great.
我认识他爸爸 他叫库珀
I do know his dad well. His name is Cooper,
他是我同事 而且他是个大好人
and he works with me and he is a good guy.
他是个好爸爸 这也就是说
He is a good dad, which means he is the one
他将要告诉梅森他妈妈去世了
who is gonna have to tell Mason that his mom is dead,
他以后就没有妈妈了
that he doesn't have a mom anymore
就是因为我们毫无作为
because we didn't do anything.
你告诉库珀你很抱歉 你已经尽力了
You tell Cooper you're sorry. You tried.
放弃吧
Let it go.
我还有个手术要做
I have a surgery.
麻烦的是
Trouble is,
我们花了那么多时间
sometimes all that time spent
训练出来的诊断能力
developing those skills of perception
有时会让我们的目光极其狭隘
can leave a person with an extremely narrow point of view.
而你怎么去跟一个自以为很懂
And how are you supposed to argue with someone
科学的人辩论呢
who has science on their side?
一个休克的65岁女人被送进了急诊室
65-year-old woman enters the ER in shock.
腹部有一个正在搏动并不断扩张的肿物
Presents with a pulsatile, expanding abdominal mass.
开始
Go.
3A级腹部疝
Ruptured triple-A.
我会把病人直接送进手术室
I would take the patient straight to the OR,
然后从正中切开
and access the peritoneal cavity
进入病人的腹腔
through a vertical midline incision.
很好
Nice.
你们俩大中午的
You guys studying for the oral boards
在玩你问我答吗
in the middle of the day?
这就是有个学习搭档的好处
Just another benefit of having a study buddy.
-你也应该找一个 -我有一个
- You should get one. - I have one.
只是我的笨蛋学习搭档
It's just that my stupid study buddy's
忙着拯救她的笨蛋婚姻
too busy trying to save her stupid marriage
都没有时间帮我学习了
to actually help me study.
你知道什么比学习搭档还高效吗
Well, you know what's better than a study buddy?
一个什么都不知道的搭档 看着啊
A study lackey. Check it.
叫你呢
Hey, you.
棕发姑娘 到你了
Brown-haired girl, you're up.
是外伤还是手术中的意外
Uh, trauma incident or a surgical situation?
你让你的实习医生给你出题吗
You made your interns come up with study questions?
给我个惊喜吧
Surprise me.
一个12岁的男孩从自行车上摔了下来
A 12-year-old boy fell off his bike,
腹部撞到了车把
hitting his abdomen against the handlebars.
他说他的肚子越来越疼
Complains of progressive abdominal pain
同时呼吸急促
and is short of breath.
呼吸声不清晰
Breath sounds cloudy.
什么事
What is it?
斯隆紧急呼叫
Sloan 911.
如果你愿意 我们可以...
Hey, if you want, we could--
我不需要帮助 我是个优秀的外科医生
I don't need help. I'm an excellent surgeon.
你知道 我知道
You know it, and I know it.
所有人都知道
Everybody knows it.
我不需要向任何人证明自己
I don't have to prove myself to anyone.
对 但得向美国外科医生委员会证明
Yeah, except to the American board of surgery.
美国外科医生委员会主要负责
考察外科医生是否达到一定的行医标准
对 就是他们
Yeah, there's them.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Meredith Grey.
不对
No.
格蕾不行
Not Grey.
也许是杨
Yang, maybe.
杨太莽撞了
Yang's a cowboy.
那就是凯普娜
Kepner.
凯普娜吗
Kepner?
凯普娜不行
Not Kepner.
格蕾绝对不行
Definitely not Grey.
她花了大把时间在神外
She spent all that time in neuro,
现在突然转向普外
and suddenly, she's chasing general.
她没有重心
She's unfocused.
你低估她了
You're underestimating her.
我想她会给你个惊喜
I think she'd surprise you.
她必须这么做
She'd have to.
她会的
She will.
她得自己来找我
She'll have to come to me.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表