可悲的马屁精
She's a pathetic lackey.
我们本来都该在
Well, we'd all be working
普雷斯顿·伯克医生手下干活的
under Dr. Preston Burke right now,
可你把我们的机会全毁了
but you screwed us out of that opportunity, literally.
你到底对他做了什么
What exactly did you do to him?
整得他离开美国 就为了离你远点
Because he left the state to get away from you.
够狠
Good one.
好 你想揭人短
If you want to get personal,
那你怎么不问问你的白马王子
why don't you ask prince charming
他和那位圣母玛利亚[代指处♥女♥]
what he and the Virgin Mary
-喜欢在办公室做什么 -什么
- like to do in his office? - What?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
什么
What...
-她是个疯子 -她 她什么意思
- She's a lunatic. - What--what--what is she talking about?
她的话你还信
You can't believe a word she says.
她啊 别信她
She's just... come on!
艾普丽尔
April?
我
I'm...
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I'm s--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I...
天哪
Oh, God.
你们杀了我得了
Oh, just shoot me now.
天啊
Oh, god.
化验结果正常 血氧饱和度正常
Tests are good. SATs are great.
他现在呼吸无须辅助
He's breathing unassisted.
这周末就能回家了
He's gonna be home by the end of the week.
他现在不在移植名单上了吧
And he's been taken off the transplant list?
不在了 用你的方案才两周
Yep, yep. Two weeks on your little thing,
他的肺功能就提高了
and his lungs are actually improved.
干得不错
Well, good work.
是太棒了
Oh, amazing work.
我当初还不想按你的来呢
And I didn't even want to do it.
太棒了
It was amazing.
你很棒
You're amazing.
我们哪天应该
Well, um, we should, uh,
庆祝一下
celebrate y--sometime.
同意啊 去喝几杯
Yeah, we should. We should go get drinks.
这事值得庆祝
I mean, this is... this is one to celebrate.
-托瑞斯医生 你的孩子们来了 -是啊
- Dr. Torres, here are your kids. - Yeah.
-妈妈 -哈喽
- Mommy. - Ah!
你好呀 小宝贝 打个招呼
Oh, hi, baby girl. Hi.
好了
Okay.
哪天吧
Well... sometime.
嗯 找个日子
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, sometime.
好了 我们走喽
All right. Here we go.
慢慢告诉我
Slow down...
发生了什么
and tell me.
难以置信
I can't.
他们竟然背着我勾搭在一起
I mean, I can't believe them.
竟然这样对我
I cannot believe them!
我听说了
I heard what happened.
-你都听说了 -对
- You did? - Yes.
我理解你为什么沮丧
And you should be upset.
-你应该觉得丢人的 -爱丽丝
- You should be humiliated. - Ellis--
你不该让杨
You don't let Yang,
不该让任何人在你的手术室里压过你
you don't let anyone show you up in your O.R.
明白吗 永远都不行
Understand? Ever.
是我硬挤进去的
I shouldn't have been in there.
我没准备好
I wasn't prepared.
那你到底为什么要做这个手术
Then why in the world did you go in?
是你驱使我的
Because you pushed me.
而你现在生气
And you aren't mad
不是因为我让自己难堪了
because I embarrassed myself.
而是因为我让你难堪了
You're mad because I embarrassed you.
爱丽丝 你到底是怎么
Ellis, what in the hell is wrong with y--
你开除曼蒂·贝利吧
I want you to fire Mandy Bailey.
今晚 理查德 我要你
Tonight, Richard. I want you
-今晚就开除她 -你说什么呢
- to do it tonight. - What are you talking about?
为什么要炒她
What is this about?
她让我当众出丑了
She made a complete fool of me.
我之前完全不知情
I had no idea, no idea at all.
我这次 彻底失败了
I looked like-- like a total failure.
你要坚持住
Okay, look... now look, just hold on.
来
Now--now just...
深呼吸
Just breathe.
-丢死人了 -没事没事
- I was humiliated. - Okay.
那么多人呢
In front of all those people.
-我完全是在给她擦屁♥股♥ -我知道
- I was just trying to fix her stupid mistake. - I know.
我看起来 就像个骗子
I looked-- I looked like a fraud...
可你知道自己不是的
But you-- you know you're not.
你知道的
You know that.
简直像个蠢货一样
Like an idiot.
根本没法移植了
There was nothing to graft.
对 可你还是做到了
Okay, look, okay, but you--you made it work.
你总能成功 现在病人没事了
You always do. The patient is fine.
听着 你无法掌控一切
Look, you can't control everything.
我知道你很想这样
I know you want to.
可你做不到的 知道吗
But you can't, okay?
梅瑞狄斯没事吧
Is Meredith all right?
我不知道该怎么和她谈了 理查德
I don't know how to talk to her, Richard.
你和她谈谈好吗
Will you talk to her?
我会的 我会的 她会没事的
Yeah, I will, I will. She'll be all right.
我最不擅长这个了
I am horrible at it.
我太差劲了
I am terrible.
我就是希望她好而已
Oh, I just want her to do well.
希望她能够做到最好
I just want her to do the best she can--
我知道的 她会没事的 好了
I-I know. I know you do. And she'll be okay, okay?
我保证 好吗
I promise. Okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事了
Okay.
没事了
Okay.
杨 嘿
Yang. Hey.
今天 谢谢了
Thanks... for today.
跟你妻子坦白 让她帮帮你吧
Tell your wife and get some help.
那样她会带着孩子离开我的
She'll leave, and I'll lose my kids. She...
她
She's...
她害怕我会伤害孩子
She's afraid I'm gonna hurt one of them.
你会伤害他们吗
Aren't you?
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 -嘿 你怎么样
- Hey. - Hey. How are ya?
-挺好 -天哪 你的手怎么了
- Okay. - Oh, my gosh. What happened to your hand?
我 那个
Oh, oh, I, uh...
有个吸毒的患者
I, uh, some junkie patient
推我撞向仪器了
knocked me into a tray of instruments, so...
好可怜 我们走吧
Oh, you poor baby. All right. Let's get you home,
-回家了我给你看看 好吗 -好
- and I'll take a look at it, okay? - Okay.
好的 好的
Oh, okay. Okay.
我们走吧 阿莱格拉 我们走了
Okay, let's go. Come on, Allegra.
走喽走喽
Come on. Let's go.
好喽
All right.
来人 帮帮我
I need help.
她躺在路上
She was just lying in the street.
我差点就辗过她了
I almost ran her over.
好了 您让我们来吧
Okay, we've got this.
室性心动过速 急救推车呢
Pulse is V-tach. Where's the crash cart?
充电至360焦 先生 退后点
Charge to 360. Sir, step back.
没事的 我是医生
It's all right. I'm a doctor.
我们都是医生 好吗 退后
Yeah, we're all doctors, all right? Now move.
离手
Clear.
充电到三百焦 离手
Charge to 300. Clear.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表