你怎么能直接告诉我他死了
how you can tell me that he's dead
并且还要我关掉维持他生命的机器
and then tell me to turn off life-sustaining treatment.
跟我解释这个
Explain that.
-山 -山姆 你慢慢来
- S-- - Sam, you can take your time.
确实很难抉择
This is a difficult decision.
你和迈克尔好好呆一会 再做决定
You should just be with Michael and take your time.
在这好好想想吧
Take all the time you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事的
It's okay.
会过去的 我了解这有多痛苦
It's okay. I know how hard this is.
就这样吗
Like that?
-对 -好了
- Uh-huh. - There it is.
小出血点 电凝一下就好
Little bleeder. Just cauterize.
行 双极电凝器
Okay. Bipolar.
给
Here you go.
好 成了
There. Okay.
你看 这就是肿瘤
Look at that. That's her tumor.
啥
What?
天呐 可不是嘛
Oh, my God. There it is.
咱俩直接把它切除了吗
Do we take it out?
我们应该
Uh, we should, um...
还是给手术二室打电♥话♥问问
Let's call O.R. Two and find out
谢博得医生还需要多久
how long Dr. Shepherd's gonna be.
可是他说过这个很简单的
I mean, he said it would be easy.
他说我能搞定
That I-I could do it.
我知道 就在咱眼前
I know, and it's right there.
那边说他已经结束了
They said he's just finishing.
待会儿就会过来
He'll be here any minute.
好 那咱们就等等吧
Okay. All right. Well, let's just wait
看他怎么说
and see what he says.
好
Okay.
脊髓已经没问题了 脊柱也固定好了
Cord's clear. Spine is stabilized.
你有啥看法
What do you think?
我觉得他下半辈子没法再骑摩托车了
Well, I think his motorcycle days are over.
但愿他还能走路
Hopefully, he'll be able to walk again.
谢博得医生
Dr. Shepherd,
我们需要你去一趟手术四室
we need you in O.R. Four.
托米 他出现了三♥期♥出血
It's Tommy. He's got a grade-3 bleed.
-需要进行脑室切开 -克莱夫 慢点
- He needs a ventric placed. - Karev, slow down.
托米是谁
Who is Tommy?
摩根的孩子 那个实习生摩根
Uh, Morgan's baby. The intern Morgan.
好 稍等一下 我得收个尾
All right. Well, just give me a second, to, uh, finish--
你能马上来吗 拜托了
Can you come now? Please.
去吧 剩下的我来
Go. I'll finish.
好
Okay.
你那位漂亮的客人在哪儿呢
Where's your hot tourist?
她可不是来观光的
Yeah, she's not here for a tour.
我被耍了
I'm being set up.
我妈想让她当艾弗里家的媳妇儿
My mom's trying to expand the Avery Dynasty.
你当时应该跟她说我们很忙的
You were supposed to tell her we were busy.
你跟美女大夫确实应该很忙来着
You and Dr. Hotness should be getting busy,
你懂我的意思
if you get my point.
其实她应该把你拿下
Actually, she should be getting your point.
你怎么这么幼稚啊
What are you, 12?
你为啥这么热衷于让我把妹啊
Why are you so obsessed with me getting laid?
因为这招对我很有用
'Cause it works for me.
我在传道授业呢
It's called passing on wisdom.
还顺道拉皮条呢
Also pimping.
她就是来找一♥夜♥情♥的
She's here for one night.
不行
No.
我是不会让我妈得逞的
I am not going to give my mother the satisfaction.
你应该让自己"得逞"
It's not your mother you should be trying to satisfy.
幼稚
Child!
山姆
Sam.
你
Is there...
你有什么问题要问我吗
Do you have any questions I can answer?
没了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
请你别再跟秃鹫一样缠着我
If you could stop circling like a vulture,
谢谢你
I'd appreciate it.
需要我跟他谈谈吗
Do you want me to talk to him?
不
No.
他其实就是需要调整一阵子
He just needs time to grieve, you know,
过了心里这道坎
to work through it.
他需要考虑清楚
He needs to think clearly.
需要知道发生了什么事
He needs to understand what has happened.
他丈夫去世了
He's losing his husband.
他俩从前一起去杂货店
They were going to a grocery store,
过着美好而平静的生活
just living their nice, boring life,
22年间他们总是去那同一家杂货店
Going to the same store they've gone to for 22 years,
直到他俩出了车祸
and a car hits them.
山姆从来没想过会出这种事
Sam never saw this coming.
我之前说过 我了解他们的情况
Like I said, I just-- I've taken some time
已经有一阵子了
to get to know them--
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
你结过婚吗
Um, have you ever been married?
没
No.
那就别掺合了
Then stay out of it.
你其实根本不知道你刚才这些话是什么意思
You have no idea what you're talking about.
你其实不了解山姆
You don't know Sam.
连他最基本的心理需求都不了解
You don't know the first thing about what he needs.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我俩已经完成手术了 正在进行囊肿引流
We're finished. The cyst is draining.
她表现得很好
She did great.
还有 莱西切除了脑膜瘤
And get this-- Lexie resected the meningioma--
切口边缘很漂亮
Perfect margins.
她的表现好极了
She was perfect.
你俩干嘛了
You did what?
切除了肿瘤啊
Took the tumor out.
你们到底为啥要这么做
Why the hell would you do that?
之前的计划是只切除囊肿的
The plan was to remove the cyst.
病人没同意过切除肿瘤的手术
She did not consent to that surgery.
可我们找到肿瘤了啊
The tumor was right there.
难道我们应该直接缝合
Are we supposed to close her up
然后让她再做一次脑手术吗
and put her through another brain surgery?
你应该呼我的
You should've paged me.
我呼过两次了 德里克 洛莉没事
I did, twice. Derek, Lori is fine.
莱西送她去恢复病室了 各项体征都很好
Lexie took her to recovery. Her vitals are great--
在她醒来之前一切都是未知数
We won't know how she is until she wakes up.
我应该想到的
I should've known better.
你也应该想到的 把检查结果给我
You should've known better. Give me the scans.
我要搞清楚你们到底做了些啥
I want to know everything that you did in there.
可怜的女人
Poor woman.
都50岁了
50 years old,
还得穿着成人纸尿裤去约会
and she has to wear adult diapers to go on a date.
我们好像让她没法再说
Kind of takes the magic out of...
"等我换一件
"Let me change into something
更舒服的吧"
a little more comfortable."
你太坏了
You're terrible.
她可能已经给自己省了不少麻烦了
She probably saved herself some trouble.
在她这个年纪 好男人都已经被挑走了
By her age, all the good ones are already snapped up.
真可悲 是不是
Tragedy, isn't it?
是啊
Mm.
我已经把新膀胱准备好了
I'm ready with this new bladder
二位别闲聊了
if anybody's interested.
啊对 拿过来吧 贝利医生
Uh, yeah. Bring it over here, Dr. Bailey.
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery.
我好像找不到另一位艾弗里医生了
I seem to have lost track of the other Dr. Avery.
我能净手来帮您吗
May I scrub in with you?
不了 你不必来帮我
No, you may not scrub in with me.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表