要去上舞蹈课 学跳萨尔萨[拉丁美舞蹈]
dance lessons tonight -- salsa.
-你和本 -没错
- You and Ben... - Yeah.
跳萨尔萨
And salsa?
骗人 你只是想回家跟他上♥床♥而已
No, you just want to go home and get laid.
我们早就约好今天晚上要去上萨尔萨课了
Hey, we have a long-standing salsa appointment tonight,
所以 抱歉 你们自己去吧
and...sorry. You're on your own.
是嘛
Right.
肯定得上很久
I bet it's gonna be long.
非常久
Real long.
她就快看完了
She's almost finished.
她把你的病例都看了 我的却一个都没看
She has read all of your charts and none of mine.
是我找到她 把她拉到这来的
Yeah, I found her. I brought her here.
莱西 你能不能也帮我把这些病例看一下
Hey, Lex, can you take a look at some of my cases, too?
不看也行 我是说如果
Or not. I mean, it's -- it's fine if --
如果你不想看的话
if you don't want to.
-没关系 我能行 我会看的 -谢谢
- It's okay. I-I can. I-I will -- - Thank you.
不行 不行 不行 你不能看
No, no, no, no, you will not.
她得先把我的给看完
Not until she's finished with mine.
优先看这些 莱西
Okay, these take priority, Lexie.
你不需要莱西 你已经有托瑞斯了
You don't need Lexie. You got Torres.
-这些是给克里斯蒂娜的 -她人都不在这
- They're for Cristina. - She's not even here.
-所以她才需要帮助 -她才不需要帮助呢
- Which is why she needs the help. - She does not need the help.
-她只需要把我的看完就可以了 -你知道吗
- She just needs to finish mine. - And you know what?
可是你知道吗 根本就没有折中的办法
Yeah, but you know what? There is no compromise.
你又不能生半个孩子出来
You don't have half a baby.
而我根本就不想要小孩
I don't want one.
我们一直按照你的喜好 你的要求来生活
We live like you want, how you want!
你想怎么着就怎么着
You get whatever you want!
我都不知道已经这么晚了
Wow. I didn't realize how late it got.
是呀 我也是
Mm. I know. Me, too.
那么
Well, um...
好吧 那么
Okay, uh, well...
晚安了
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
再次感谢你救了我朋友的命
Thank you again for saving my friend's life.
我 我只是做了本职工作而已
Oh, oh, this...it's just my job.
吻我
Kiss me.
我醉了 我醉了
I'm drunk. I'm drunk.
那又怎样 吻我
So? Kiss me anyway.
我已经结婚了
I am married.
那又怎样
So?
吻我吧
Kiss me anyway.
我不能这么做
I can't.
你可以
Yes, you can.
你
You...
你就是个大♥麻♥烦
you're trouble.
你就是个大♥麻♥烦
You are trouble.
那又怎样
So?
吻我吧
Kiss me anyway.
On my skin
Winter came as a load
Frozen down to the bone
I lived here half asleep
Walking nights to the road
Empty, drunk, and alone
In hopes you'd come to me
Before the morning
不要碰我
No.
不要
No.
Where are you running
你必须把克里斯蒂娜和亨特之间的问题给解决掉
You've gotta fix this thing with Cristina and Hunt.
佐拉 佐拉
Zola. Hey, Zola.
怎么了 别跟我说他俩没事
What? Don't tell me nothing's wrong.
杨从来没有因为生病
Yang has never missed a day at work
而请过一天假 从来没有
because she's been sick, ever.
而现在斯隆还当上了主任
And Sloan as chief?
他快把我逼疯了
He's driving me crazy.
我搞不掂
I can't fix it.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我真搞不掂
I can't fix this.
欧文背着她偷腥了
He cheated on her.
什么
What?
什么时候的事
When?
我不知道 我也不了解具体情况
I don't know. I don't know the whole story.
她没告诉你吗
She didn't tell you?
没有 亨特告诉我的
No, he told me.
是亨特告诉你的
Hunt told you?
是他说的 但他并不知道我当时并不知情
He told me, but he didn't really know he was telling me,
所以我是从他那知道的
but that's how I know.
克里斯蒂娜知道你知道吗
Does Cristina know you know?
她知道 我是说 她不知道 但是应该猜到了
She knows. I mean, she doesn't know, but she knows.
我知道她肯定猜到了
I know she knows.
那你不想跟她聊聊吗
So don't you want to talk to her about it?
但是我不能跟她聊这个
But I can't talk about it with her,
因为那样就变成真的跟她聊这件事了
because then we would be talking about it.
你不想聊这件事吗
Don't you want to talk about it?
想 但不是这样聊
Yes, but not like that.
我希望他俩能把这件事解决掉
Well, I hope they figure it out.
因为你受不了斯隆当你的上司了
Because you can't stand Sloan as your boss?
是的 当然还有其它原因
Among other things, yes.
佐拉
Zola.
我来抓你咯
I'm gonna get you.
在用塑料泡沫固定脊椎这件事上他确实没说错
He does have a point about stabilizing the spine with foam.
我收到你的传呼了 怎么了
Hey. I got your page. What's up?
计划有点小变化
Slight change of plans.
索菲亚今晚归你们看
You're taking Sofia tonight.
这个嘛 不行耶
Oh, yeah. We can't.
我们今晚要跟阿尔特曼一起去女士之夜
No, we got a ladies night with Altman.
你们要带阿尔特曼去蕾丝边酒吧
You're taking Altman to a chick bar?
女士之夜不非得跟蕾丝边有关
It can mean other things.
今晚轮到你看索菲亚了
It's -- it's your night with Sofia.
我不知道今晚得加班加到什么时候
I don't know how late I'm gonna have to be here tonight.
-真的吗 -真的
- Oh, seriously? - Seriously.
主任是有很多活要干的
I have chief stuff to do.
你还欠我情人节那次呢
And you still owe me for Valentine's Day.
凯普娜
Kepner.
-给你 医生 -好的
- Here you go, doctor. - Okay.
跟我说说
Remind me --
做个阑尾切除术要多久
how long's it take to do an appy?
如果你有肠穿孔的话 那么
Well, if you, uh, perf the bowel, then --
那么手术可能得做上好几个小时
then it takes, uh, uh, it could take hours.
或者 如果 如果病人出血 或是如果病人
Or, uh, if -- if the patient hemorrhages, or if the patient --
我不是在预言答辩 凯普娜
This isn't your boards, Kepner.
在现实生活中
How long does it take to do an appy...
做一个阑尾切除术要多久
in the real world?
四分五分钟至一个小时十五分钟 最多了
45 minutes to an hour and 15, tops.
那为什么贝利和格蕾要占手术室二八个小时呢
Then why do Bailey and Grey have eight hours blocked in O.R. Two?
也 也许那个阑尾切除术真的很复杂
M-maybe it's a really complicated appy.
凯普娜
Kepner.
凯普娜
Kepner.
韦伯医生真的曾当了很长一段时间的主任
Dr. Webber was the chief for a really, really long time.
不许碰那个病人
Do not touch that patient!
斯隆医生 请允许我们尽自己的职责
Oh, Dr. Sloan, if -- if you would just let us do our jobs --
我也在尽我的职责 贝利医生
I'm doing my job, Dr. Bailey.
而今天我的职责就是当外科主任
And today my job is to be the chief of surgery,
而作为外科主任
and as the chief of surgery,
我告诉过你们不许做这个手术
I told you not to perform this procedure.
所以不许碰他 送他回病房♥
So do not touch him. Take him back to his room.
把他的名字重新放到移植申请人名单上去
Put him back on the transplant list.
看见没
See?
我就说这是行不通的
I told you this would never work.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
斯隆主任
Chief Sloan.
我今天早上说的还不够清楚吗
Was I not clear this morning?
你是说这个吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表