不知道
Uh, no.
好 改变计划
Okay. Change of plans.
我们改用肾静脉
We'll use the renal vein.
该死
Damn it.
谁呼叫一下贝利医生
Someone page Dr. Bailey, please.
我希望她立刻过来
I want her in here now.
为何不用胸主动脉腔内修复术
Why aren't you doing a TEVAR?
我会更直接 这样更有挑战
I'm doing a direct approach. It's cooler.
但前者更安全 造成的伤害更少
A TEVAR is safer. It's far less invasive.
如果从大腿入手
If you go in through the femoral,
就不用打开胸腔
you don't have to crack the chest.
我已经预约了移植瓣膜
I already ordered the graft.
你们在手术前 应该就方案达成一致
You two might have worked out your surgical plan before this.
我是想好了 里面可没你这个程咬金
I did, and my surgical plan didn't include this nimrod.
是没有 你只想着像精神病一样
No, it just included hacking up the patient
-把病人开膛破肚 -姑娘们
- like a psychopath. - Girls,
别逼我过去亲自做手术
don't make me come over there and do it myself.
别吵了 好好合作
Shut up and work.
10号♥手术刀
10-blade.
艾弗里
Avery.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我去定个手术室
I'm, um, booking an O.R.
给那个女孩装起搏器 怎么了
I'm gonna take my--that girl up for her pacemaker. Why?
有人从药房♥拿走了
Somebody made off with an armload of drugs
一大包药品 可待因 吗♥啡♥ 德美罗[镇痛药]
from the dispensary-- codeine, morphine, demerol.
-跟我... -进药房♥的人
-Okay, why-- -'Cause the dispensary was accessed
用的是你的胸卡
with your I.D. card.
所以来找你
That's why.
惨了
Oh, damn it.
但你知道病人患有血栓
But you knew the patient had thrombosis?
我...
I...
-我知道 -大点声
- I did. - Speak up.
在腿部的 是的
In the legs... yes.
你看了他的病历吗
Did you look at his chart?
当然看了
Of course I looked at his chart.
但没有迹象
But there was no indication
表明血栓有这么严重
that the thrombosis was this bad.
病历里为何没有写明
Why wasn't it in his chart?
因为我本来就选择用
Because I had chosen
用颈静脉
to use the jugular.
在医疗记录中有...
They were in the medical record...
你却没告诉我
And you didn't tell me
因为我决定不切开他的喉咙吗
because I'd opted to not cut the man's throat?
那个 你的方案很好
Well, that's... it's a good plan--
但我最终还是要切开他的喉咙
But I ended up cutting through his throat anyway.
我的手术前功尽弃
My procedure's a wash,
手术时间也比期望值长许多
and the patient's been under far longer than is optimal.
所以我选择用颈静脉
That's why I picked the jugular.
是这样吗 贝利医生
Is that right... Dr. Bailey?
这是你这么做的原因吗
Is that why you picked it?
阿历克斯 我的移植静脉呢
Alex, where's my graft?
这就好了
Here's the graft.
我正在缝合
I'm just suturing.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
我可能不小心碰破了颈动脉
I might have nicked the carotid.
你们真是气死我了
You people are trying to kill me.
整个肿瘤都除去了吗
Did you get the whole tumor?
我告诉你了
I told you.
我不是为自己问的
I'm not asking for myself.
我是问我该怎么跟那位母亲说
I'm asking what I should tell the mother--
你别管了 我会告诉她的
Just go. I will talk to her myself.
我们谈谈幼儿园吧
So we'll talk about the preschool--
时间太晚了
It's gonna be late.
我要留下来 研究下临床试验
I'm gonna stay and look into this clinical trial.
真是好借口
That's great.
又让你有了不回家的理由
One more reason for you to stay out of the house.
没关系
That's fine.
没事 也许孩子出生后
It's fine. Maybe you'll be more interested
-你就不会这么冷淡了 -可不是
- once the baby comes. - Right.
孩子出生后 一切都会不同
Everything's gonna be different when the baby comes.
-女人总是不死心的 -什么都不会变
- Well, a girl can hope. - Nothing's gonna change.
你觉得会有什么改变吗
What do you think is gonna change?
-你真的想要孩子吗 -我可没这么说
- Do you even want a baby? - I didn't say that.
-我不是说... -我当然想要孩子
- I'm not ta-- - Yes, I want a baby.
我不是说某个孩子 而是我肚子里的这个
No, I'm not talking about a baby. This baby, with me.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
爱吗
Do you?
我当然爱你
Of course I love you.
你能不低着头 再说一遍吗
Can you say it without looking at the floor?
离循环完全停止还有不到三分钟
Less than three minutes of circulatory arrest left.
超过这一时间 器官将开始衰竭
You go over that, and the organs start dying.
要不是韦伯慢手慢脚
If Webber hadn't taken so long...
-我用掉的时间很正常 -两分钟
- I took the time it needed. - Two minutes.
-完成 开始体外循环 -好的 医生
- Done. Go back on bypass. - Yes, doctor.
有个裂口
Oh, got a leak.
好 我来找 再缝上
Okay, I'll find it. I'll throw a stitch.
不行 太危险了 裂口在心脏下方
No, it's too risky. The leak is behind the heart.
应该做内置皮瓣
You need to do an internal graft.
你闭嘴成不 我会找到的
Will you shut up? I will find it.
托瑞斯医生
Dr. Torres?
韦伯说得对 杨
Webber's right, Yang.
她的方法更安全 让她来
Her way is safer. Let her do it.
5.0缝线
5-0 prolene.
挪开你的手
Move your hands.
请挪开你的手
Move your hands, please.
你在干什么 挪开你的手
What are you doing? Move your hands.
我找到了 找到裂口了
I got it. I found the leak.
给我个钳子和2.0缝线 我找到了
Uh, give me a clamp. 2-0 prolene. I got it.
你看见我妻子了吗
Have you seen my wife?
事实上 我看到了
As a matter of fact, I have.
她刚刚威胁要辞职
She just threatened to quit.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
吵架回家吵去 别带到手术室里
Wash your laundry at home, not in my O.R.
每个故事都有两个版本
Well, oh, there's two sides to every story--
我对你的版本不感兴趣
Yeah, I'm not interested in your side.
德里克 理查德和我对你期待很高
Derek, Richard and I had very high hopes for you,
但你一无所成 令人失望
but you have been nothing but a disappointment.
不发表文章 不教学
You don't publish, you don't teach,
态度难以忍♥受
your attitude is terrible.
住院医生给你起了个外号♥
The residents have a nickname for you,
而且这外号♥没在夸你
and it is not flattering.
-他们怎么叫我 -总而言之
- What do they call me? - Get it together,
若事情发展到你俩只能留一个
because if it comes down to a choice between you and her,
你要想明白我会选哪一个
you need to be very clear which one of you I will choose.
相信我 你们可不想成为下一对谢博德夫妇
Trust me, you two don't want to be the next Shepherds.
我开始修复...
So I start to do the repair--
-她就把手伸进去了 -可不是
- And she just stuck her hand in? - Yes!
-等下 怎么回事 -杨又抽风了
- Wait. What happened? - Yang's a freakin' maniac.
她太危险了
She's dangerous.
我的病人很安全
My patient's fine.
已清醒 指标正常 若有人想知道的话
Awake, great vitals, if you were interested.
那可真好 因为那个吸毒女孩遛了
Well, that's great, 'cause O.D. girl bolted.
你刚才在那里没权利打断我
You had no business shoving in there.
这手术就不该你做
You had no business in that O.R.
我可不想在一边看着
I wasn't about to let that guy die
你瞎搞内置皮瓣 把那人弄死
watching you jack around with the internal graft.
内置皮瓣是对的好不
That was the right technique.
托瑞斯医生明确
Dr. Torres specifically--
托瑞斯医生向着你
Dr. Torres only sided with you
不过是因为你是主任的女儿
because you're the chief's little girl.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表