in doing a lecture here?
我们多年来一直都在关注他
We've been after him for years.
你就是个品牌
You're a name brand.
你就像是手术界的丽思卡尔顿
You're like the freakin' Ritz-Carlton of surgery.
著名的高级酒店及度假村品牌
就算他们是因为这个原因才想要你又怎样
Who cares if that's why they want you?
因为他自己内心深处知道他充其量也就是个路边的小旅馆
Because he knows deep down he's more of a roadside motel.
她要去盛汤喝了
Oh, oh, oh, she's going for the soup.
大胆之举呀 这样一来她就非得跟盛汤的那个人讲话了
Bold move. She's gonna have to talk to the soup guy.
她看上去不错 充满了自信
She's looking good. Looking confident.
接着就放弃了
And she bails.
霍莉没汤喝咯
No soup for Holly.
她看上去吓坏了
She looks terrified.
你们干吗这么刻薄
Why are you so mean?
你就不能去替她买♥♥碗汤吗
Would you just go buy her some soup?
不 这不是刻薄
No, it's not mean.
她就快要回家了 而芬切尔医生说
She's going home soon, and Dr. Fincher says,
她必须学会如何靠自己生活
she has to learn to do things for herself.
而你最后也得
Mm. And you're gonna finally
去波士顿参加面试
have to go to Boston for your interview.
我没有逃避面试好吗
I am not avoiding the interview.
-你确定 -不管你去哪里 记着
- Really? - Well, wherever you go,
他们讲不定更看重你的性格
just beware, they may judge you more on your personality
而不是那些值得看重的东西 比如简历
than what really matters, like your resume.
梅瑞狄斯和你不同 她没那么讨人嫌
Meredith is not like you. Her personality doesn't suck.
她去拿披萨了
Oh, pizza station.
你好
Hey.
随便你 去他妈的项目
Oh, whatever! You know what? Those programs can suck it.
老是扮作另一个人烦死了
I'm tired of trying so hard not to be me.
你知道吗 我喜欢我自己
You know what? I like me.
我们中喜欢你的也就你一个了
That makes one of us.
都是你自作自受
You make it so easy.
你不需要完全变成另一个人
Look, you don't have to not be you.
只要伪装一点点就好
Just be a little less you. That's all.
-起来 -干嘛干嘛
- Get up. - What are you doing?
克莱尔·海亚特刚刚打电♥话♥说
Claire Hiatt just called to tell me
你面试到一半就走了
you walked out on your interview.
现在快去给她回电道歉
Call her back, apologize.
我可是满怀尊敬地撤回申请
Look, I respectfully withdrew my application.
你要我揪着你的耳朵出去吗
You want me to drag you out by your ear?
我
I...
死罗宾斯
Freakin' Robbins.
我还是没能和别人说话
So I didn't actually, uh, speak to anyone.
不过 我
But... i...
去了自助餐台
Uh, did go to the self-serve station.
也没有那么困难嘛
And it actually wasn't that hard.
怎么了
What?
没什么 很不错
Nothing. Looks good.
你知道谁是最可爱的导师吗
You know who is an awesome mentor?
你一定会说是我
Ooh, you're gonna say me,
然后我们击掌庆祝
and we're gonna high-five, right?
斯洛 他帮艾弗里在真正能做事
Sloan. He gets Avery interviews at hospitals
而不是只能给几根圣代的医院
who have more to offer
拿到了面试
than the sundaes in their cafeteria.
放轻松 我有个在佛罗里达的同事
Oh, relax. I just heard back from a colleague in Florida,
等不及想见你
and he's dying to meet you.
-在迈阿密吗 -坦帕
- Miami? - Mm. Tampa.
不过是偏僻了一点点而已
Well, just a little outside.
你为什么这么做 我以为你喜欢我
Why are you doing this? I thought you liked me.
当然 所以我才在你身上花那么多时间
Of course I do, that's why I've spent tons of time
教你做一个好医生
turning you into a great doctor.
然后呢 你翅膀硬了
And now for my trouble, what, you're gonna ditch me
就换个项目抛下我
for some other program?
你不想我离开
You don't want me to go.
所以不给我推荐
You've been tanking my recommendations.
我知道这不好受 我自己也深受良心上的谴责
I know. It's awful. I feel really guilty about it.
但你知道找到一个好的儿科新人有多难吗
But you don't know how hard it is to find a good peds fellow,
我不会让别人抢走我的最佳人选的
and I'm not gonna let them take my best candidate.
我是最佳人选吗
I'm your best?
走远点
Go away.
拜托你拿起电♥话♥
Look, get on the phone,
告诉他们我是你的最佳人选
tell the people you actually respect that I'm the best--
耶鲁 贝勒 布朗
Yale, Baylor, Brown.
而不是什么离托莱多一个小时的医院
No more "One hour outside of Toledos."
你没听见我说的吗 我不会让你走的
Did you not just hear me? I'm not gonna help you leave.
你希望我自愿留下
You want me to stay here because I want to,
而不是因为没有选择的选择
not because I have no other choice.
去打电♥话♥
Call.
你好
Hey.
今天感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
你今天做得很棒
That was a pretty big deal.
我不觉得
Not really.
我不知道
I don't know.
有勇气去餐厅可不是件容易事
Braving that cafeteria line is pretty major,
即使是对我们这些没有
even for those of us who haven't been--
没有在地下室被关12年的吗
- Kept in a basement for 12 years? - For those of us
没有经历过你身上发生的可怕事件的
who haven't been through what you've been through.
你为什么这么做
Why do you do that,
说得这么委婉
talk around it?
告诉理疗师还有我父母还有其他人
The therapist and my parents and...
我这几年受尽虐待
what I've been through is being...
被踢打 强♥奸♥ 惩罚 挨饿
kicked and raped and slapped and starved.
我想说 我知道 但是
And I mean, I get it, but...
这就是我的生活啊
It was my life.
我没有机会告诉他
And I didn't get to talk to him
我的生活与我的父母
about my life with my parents,
我也没有机会告诉别人他的事
and now I don't get to talk to anyone about him.
但你可以说他的事
But you can talk about him.
不 我不能
No, I can't.
你们会觉得
No, you'll--you'll think...
你不会明白的
You won't get it.
试试看呀
Try me.
他也不总是那么坏
He wasn't only bad.
有时候他还行
Sometimes he was okay.
他会让我上楼
He'd let me go upstairs and...
一起看电视
we'd watch stuff together--
看电影
movies.
就像正常情况一样
And it was like it was normal.
我回来打开电视
When I came back here, I turned on the TV,
电视放的电影
and there was this...
是我们一起看过的
movie on that we watched together.
我开始想念他了
And I started to miss him.
我知道这是不对的 我一定是病了
And I know that's bad, and I must be sick.
别告诉那个精神科医生我对你说了这些
And don't tell the shrink that I said anything,
因为她
'cause she...
她会问我怎么想
She's gonna ask me how I feel about it.
但我不知道
And I don't know.
我只知道
All I know is, is...
我应该为逃脱魔掌感到高兴
I should be happy that I'm here and not there.
但有时候我不高兴
But sometimes I'm not.
没关系
That's okay.
无论你怎么想都没关系
However you feel is okay.
他们打了三个电♥话♥问你有没有收到
They've called three times to see if you'd received it.
有哪个自以为是的项目会送水果篮呢
What self-respecting program sends a fruit basket anyway?
香槟也就罢了 可是水果嘛
Champagne, sure, but fruit?
水果只能说明你的项目很烂
Fruit just says your program sucks.
哪儿送的
Who's that?
霍普金斯医院
Uh, Hopkins.
马里兰州的霍普金斯医院吗
Hopkins in Maryland?
对
Yeah.
霍普金斯是个好项目
Well... Hopkins is a great program.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表