Oh, well, then you suck at jokes.
听着 承认出柜很重要
Oh. Hey, look, coming out is important.
意味着一切
It's everything.
你要是不告诉你的家人和朋友
With your family and your friends,
我肯定要跟你翻脸
I'd kick your ass if you tried to hide me from them.
但向你前夫虔诚的天主教教♥徒♥母亲坦白
But coming out to your dead ex-husband's super Catholic mom?
没那个必要 对你来说没必要
Not necessary. I mean, not for you.
我也觉得没必要 没关系
And certainly not for me. So it's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去找珀莉了
Okay. I'm gonna go, find Polly
因为我完全不知道
'cause I have no idea
咱把核♥蛋♥白制♥造♥仪放哪儿了
where we'd keep the nuclear protein machines.
让一下
Excuse me.
斯隆一刻不停地谈论你
Sloan will not shut up about you.
要是知道我会破坏
I wouldn't have taken the surgery
你们的整形二人组 我就不接了
if I knew I was breaking up the plastics posse.
他已经把队名公开了吗
He's using that in public now?
怎么了 你多幸运啊
What? You're lucky.
我多希望有主治医生
I wish I had an attending
-向斯隆挺你一样挺我 -借过
- who had my back like Sloan's got yours. - Excuse me.
喂 别插队
Hey, no cuts.
对不起 我得赶紧去看我的病人
Oh, sorry. I just gotta get back to my patient.
我的天 你俩应该看看这本书
Oh, my god. You guys should read this.
-写得太棒了 -等等
- It's--it's amazing. - Oh, wait.
是那个讲能穿越时空的小妞吗
Is that one of those books about the time-traveling chick?
儿科里每个妈妈人手一本
Yeah, every other mom in peds has got one in her purse.
那是因为太精彩了
'Cause they're awesome.
这一刻 凯特还在十九世纪九十年代的巴黎
I mean, one minute, Kate is running through 1♥8♥9♥0s Paris,
与这个让她深爱但无法信任的扒手在一起
with this pickpocket that she loves but can't trust,
下一刻 她就突然穿越时空
and the next thing she knows, she's being pulled across time,
跟这个帅气的美国大兵一起 躲避纳粹的魔爪
dodging Nazis with this adorable American G.I.
有点像《第五号♥屠宰场》 却又完全不同
It's like Slaughterhouse Five, but totally hot.
著名反战小说 主人公也可以进行时光旅行
冯内古特缺的就是这个 性感美女
'Cause that's what Vonnegut's missing, hotness.
《第五号♥屠宰场》的作者
好了 我得走了
Okay, I gotta go.
罢了 我们换个地方吃去
Come on. Let's eat somewhere else.
*On its way so just hold on*
这真让人舒缓呢
It's kind of soothing,
就像坐在一个鱼缸前面一样
like sitting in front of a fishtank.
那不是鱼缸
It's not a fishtank.
那是钥匙
It's a key.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
问韦伯去
Ask Webber.
他刚才过来 批了一通我的愿望清单
He came in here, trashing my wish list,
说盒子里的心脏是列好单子的钥匙
and told me heart-in-a-box was the key to fixing it.
可我跟你们说 她根本就不跟我说话
Well, I'll tell you something, she's not talking.
盒子里的心脏 我该在单子上列些什么呢
Heart-in-a-box, what should I put on my wish list?
盒子里的心脏 我该在三明治里夹什么呢
Heart-in-a-box, what should I put on my sandwich?
看 没反应
See? Nothing.
盒子里的心脏 乔治的妈妈怎么了
Heart-in-a-box, what's wrong with George's mom?
乔治是谁
Who's george?
他以前也在这工作 后来死了
He used to work here. He died.
哇 谁死了
Whoa. Who died?
乔治
George.
我们在谈那个讨厌鬼是因为
And we're talking about that creep because?
阿历克斯 你真混♥蛋♥
Alex, you're an ass.
他妈妈住院了
His mom's in the hospital.
哇 欧麦利
Wow. O'Malley.
我已经多久没有想到他了
I haven't thought about him in--
-想他干什么 -阿历克斯
- Why would you? - Alex.
噢 得了 说得好像你大晚上熬夜
Oh, come on. Don't act like you stay up nights
在给他写诗一样
writing poetry about the guy.
记不记得你把梅毒传染给他了
Remember when you gave him syphilis?
-怎么会 -什么
- How... - What?
记不记得"电梯里的心脏"事件
Remember heart-in-an-elevator?
电梯里的心脏
Heart-in-an-elevator.
我应该把这个写到我的单子上
I should put that on my list.
乔治让你看起来就像个呆子
George made you look like such a chump.
乔治就是那个事件的主人公啊
George was the heart-in-the-elevator guy?
我听说过那件事 太霸气了
I heard about that. That sounded badass.
你当时也在
Were you there?
我他妈的就想吃完这顿午饭 没别的
I just wanted to eat my freakin' lunch. That's all.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
所有人 闭嘴
Everyone, shut up.
盒子里的心脏
Heart-in-a-box,
电梯里的心脏
Heart-in-an-elevator?
我明白了
It works.
我完全明白了
It totally works.
韦伯是个天才
Webber is a genius.
盒子里的心脏开始让我觉得发毛了
Heart-in-a-box is starting to creep me out.
不准这样说她
Don't talk about her that way.
凯特无限遗憾地
Kate looked at Alexander
看着亚历山大
with pity more than anything.
"好吧" 她说
"Fine," She said.
"去吧 想去哪儿都行
"Go. Go wherever the hell you want,
但是你要先跟我道歉"
but first, you're gonna apologize."
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
他为什么要道歉
Why is he apologizing?
亚历山大
Alexander?
因为他偷了内森给她的戒指
Because he stole the ring that Nathan gave her
第二部的情节
in book two.
什么 内森给了她一枚戒指
What? Nathan gave her a ring.
没错 在第二部的书里
Yes, he did, in book two.
亚历山大知道是
Does Alexander know that
内森给她的戒指吗
Nathan gave it to her?
不知道 格蕾医生 他是个小偷
No, Dr. Grey, he is a thief.
小偷看到戒指的时候是会把它偷走的
If a thief sees a ring, he's gonna take it.
但他已经承诺要洗心革面了
But he promised that he was going to change.
-格蕾医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Grey. - What?
我所做的正是你要我做的
I'm doing what you told me to do.
我要你劝她进手术室
I told you to get her to the O.R..
你现在却在办读书俱乐部
You're hosting a book club.
除非写完书 否则她是不会进手术室的
She won't go into an O.R. until she finishes her book.
我正在帮她完成
I'm helping her finish.
那还要多久
And how long will that take?
创造性的工作 急不来的
You can't rush the creative process.
格蕾 我要你做初步测试
Grey, I asked you for preliminary tests
然后每小时报告
and hourly reports.
你把哪句话听成了
What part of that did you interpret as,
"如果你有时间的话
"Also, if you find the time,
塞个窥镜到欧麦利太太的
please shove a scope down
喉咙里看看"
Mrs. O'malley's throat"?
她的超声内镜检查显示
Her endoscopic ultrasound
胆总管内径扩张到16毫米
showed a 16-milimeter dilation of the common duct.
我也没要你做超声内镜
I also did not ask for an endoscopic ultrasound.
你为什么就不能只做
See? Why can't you just do
我要你做的事情呢
the things that I ask you to do?
看 这儿呢
Oh, look. There.
看见了吗 她的残余胆囊管
See? She's got inflammation
周围有炎症和瘢痕组织
and scar tissue around the remnant cystic duct.
她得动手术
She's gonna need surgery.
真棒啊 你刚刚证明了
Wonderful. You just proved that
你前同事的母亲
your former colleague's mother
在另一个医院做了个蹩脚的手术
had a botched surgery at another hospital--
她只去那家医院
A hospital that she only went to
因为曾经我们
because we let her down
让她失望透顶
so shamefully in the past.
我只是不知道你在开心个什么
I just don't know why you're celebrating.
我没在开心
I'm not celebrating--
去准备她的手术吧
Just go prep her for surgery.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表