To the moment is now
嘿
Hey.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
还行
Okay.
是吗
Yeah?
尼古在哪呢
W-where's Nico?
他想留下来 但是你懂的
Well, he wanted to stay, but, you know,
他妈妈♥逼♥他回家
His mom made him go.
懂了
Figures.
是哦
Yeah.
他有些话想对你说 托我转告你
Oh, but he, uh, he told me a few things he wanted to say.
听着哈
But, uh, well, here we go.
"亲爱的克莱姆婷
"Dear Clementine,
你病成这样我好难过
I'm really sorry you're sick.
可一想到你是我女朋友我就不难过了
But I'm not sorry you're my girlfriend.
一个人过情人节确实挺糟糕的
It's the worst, being alone on Valentine's Day...
但我此时此刻正在思念你
but I'm thinking about you right now.
想象着此时就牵着你的手
I'm thinking about holding hands with you
和你一起在蹦床上蹦来蹦去
and jumping on the trampoline together.
我爱你"
I love you."
"另外
"And P.S....
我不在乎头虱是谁传给谁的
I don't care who gave who lice,
我很高兴我俩都得了头虱
I'm just glad we both had it together.
爱你 尼古"
Love, Nico."
我想说你选对了人
I'd say you picked a good one.
No guarantees
Which muse will lay
Its hands on me
We said the words
We knocked on wood
And I'm still here waiting
To see
What could be
What if the closest I get
To the moment
Is now
嫁给我 好吗
我们该怎么办啊
What should we do?
你想看比赛有没有开始吗
You want to see if the game's on?
我买♥♥了牛排 还有一瓶上好的红酒
I got steak and I bought a really good red,
还有沙拉 我给你做饭
and a salad, and I'm gonna cook for you.
艾弗里
Avery...
我有女朋友
I have a girlfriend.
可她今晚要做手术
And she's operating tonight,
你赶紧放下索菲亚吧
so as soon as you put Sofia down,
教教我怎么准备评审考核
you can help me study for my boards,
因为我好久没下功夫了
'cause I am behind.
好久好久了
Way behind.
你那瓶酒多少钱
What'd you pay for that bottle of wine?
50块
50 bucks.
It's like we just can't help ourselves
我这人不喜欢惊喜
I'm not great at surprises.
虽然我很想配合你
I-I-I wish I was,
可我都知道我们要露营了
but I know we're camping.
我肯定 我们现在不偏不倚
Mm-hmm. You know, I'm pretty sure that
就在华盛顿的
we're smack-dab in the center
某个有名国家公园中♥央♥
of one of Washington's fine national parks,
我已经努力表现得很开心了
And I'm trying--I'm trying to have a good attitude,
可你把我蒙着 我实在是不舒服
but this whole blind thing is just not helping matters.
哇 你这就叫开心啊
Wow. This is you with a good attitude.
好啦 我不说了
Oh, fine. I'll shut up.
乖 你是不偷看呢
Okay. Are you--hey, are you peeking?
没有啦 没偷看
No. I'm not-- no, I'm not peeking.
-那就好 -知道啦 -好了 准备好没
- All right. - Okay. - Okay. Are you ready?
准备好没 好没好没
Are you ready? Are you ready?
德里克的拖车吗
Derek's trailer?
我想着 他也不用
I figured, he wasn't using it,
所以就管他借钥匙了
so I asked for the key.
我们还真是来露营的啊
We really are camping.
不错 对咩 真好玩
Fun. Fun. Yes, fun.
太棒鸟
Yeah!
Well, we do not need to be told
Show me now
不是露营啊
We're not really camping.
怎么会 你那么讨厌露营
No. You hate camping.
确实是
I do.
很讨厌
I really do.
和露营差不多喽 不过
I mean, it's almost camping, only...
这里有张床...
there is a bed...
哦哦
Oh.
还有魅惑内衣
and lingerie.
荒郊野外的 就我们两个喽
No one's around for miles.
This is your life
This is your time
我们病人的痉挛停止了
Our patient's seizures stopped,
-你知道为什么吗 -不知道
- and you know why? - No.
因为我在她卵巢里发现了这畸形瘤
Because I found this teratoma on her ovary.
干吗不吃晚饭的时候再告诉我
Well, you know, you could've told me this at dinner.
非得现在让我看这卵巢切片
You didn't have to show me a chopped up ovary.
这死玩意以为能逃过我的法眼 想得美
Little sucker thought it could hide from me, but it couldn't.
为找它我可费老劲了
It took a while,
不过还是让我找到了
but I finally figured out where it was,
然后我就上手术台把它搞掂了
and I went in and nailed it.
你看畸形瘤的样子 太撩拨人了
You are so sexy when you're looking at a teratoma.
This is your life
This is your time
喂
Yeah?
五级损伤
Grade five?
破裂了
Uh, ruptured?
好 送他过来吧
Yeah, send him over.
肾钝挫伤
Blunt trauma to the kidney.
这男的撞进一个洞里
Guy crashed into a pole,
不仅撞破了他的肾脏和肾动脉
not only shattering his kidney and his renal artery,
还毁了我的情人节
but ruining my Valentine's Day.
这手术我帮你做吧
Let me do it.
不用不用
Oh, no.
我不想把你的情人节夜晚毁了
Sir, uh, I-I don't want to ruin your night, too.
你回家吧 啊呀今天是你的结婚纪念日
Just go. Get home. Oh, and it's your anniversary.
我的天啊 阿戴尔估计都气疯了
Oh, for god sake. A-Adele's probably so angry at you--
我刚从家过来
I just went home.
她没认出我
She didn't recognize me.
她以为我是个陌生帅哥
She thought I looked like a nice guy
邀请她共进晚餐
and invited me to join her for dinner,
她在吃牛排时和我调情
uh, flirted with me over steaks,
说我笑容很动人
thought I had a nice smile.
所以 贝利医生
So, no, Dr. Bailey,
我妻子没生我的气
my wife's not mad right now.
实际上 我觉得她都要爱上我了
In fact, I think she's falling in love with me.
先生...
Sir...
对此我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
好了 你走吧
Yeah, go. Go.
我现在想一个人上手术台
I'd like to be alone right now
把那个肾脏修复好
with a kidney and a scalpel.
去吧
Go.
我真要去了
I'm just gonna go.
去告诉他
I'm gonna go and I'm gonna tell him,
如果有
and if there is a, uh, ch--
不 我不能告诉他
No, I'm not gonna tell him.
不 我要 当然要了
No, I'm gonna-- of course...
对啊 当然了 我要告诉他
Ugh! Okay, of course. No, I'm gonna tell him
因为如果都憋在心里
because if you don't say anything,
不定哪天也失血过多而死
then you--you bleed out and die
到时候他就只能在哪个小盒子里看到了
and then read about it in a plastic locket.
你觉得呢
I mean, what--what do-- what do you think?
我该怎么做呢
What should I do?
佐拉
Zola?
告诉我嘛
Tell me.
-看谁回来了 嗨 -嘿
- Oh, look. Oh, hey, hi. - Hey.
-她起床了 已经吃过了 -很好
- Oh, look, no, she's up, she's eaten. - Yeah. Good.
-都搞定喽 那我就 -很好
- She's ready to roll. I'm gonna take- - Okay,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表