我们的星球正面临前所未有的威胁
Our planet is under threat like never before.
不应该发生这种事 我很心痛
This shouldn't happen. It breaks my heart.
每天消失的物种高达150种
We lose up to 150 different species every single day.
天呐!
Oh, my word!
这太疯狂了
That's actually crazy.
此外还有一百万种濒临灭绝
And a million more are threatened with extinction.
但我们肩负使命 要努力改变这一情况
But we are on a mission to try and change that.
那处悬崖很高
That is a big drop off.
注意前方 兄弟 你懂我的意思吗?
Keep your eyes forward, mate. You know what I mean?
这趟旅程将会很刺♥激♥
This is gonna be some ride.
我们正进入未知领域
We're entering the unknown.
我们的任务是寻找并拍摄
Our job: to find and film
这颗星球上最稀有的动物
some of the rarest animals on the planet.
我们拍到了
We got it.
我简直不敢相信! - 给我看看!
I can't believe it! - Show me!
以及帮助科学家拯救那些动物
And help scientists to save them.
这是最后一头了 好极了 - 最后一头了 太好了
That's the last one. Yeah. - Last one. Yeah.
这真漂亮
This is beautiful.
避免为时已晚
Before it's too late.
这正在摧毁整个生态系统 你瞧这个
That is destroying the entire ecosystem. Look at that.
我叫德克 擅长把相机带到
I'm Dec and I specialize in getting cameras into places
相机陷阱专家
德克兰·伯利
其他人无法把相机带进去的地方
where no one else can.
这里面好窄
Ooh, that's pretty tight in here.
如果现在来了头熊 我就完了
If a bear comes now, I'm a goner.
野生动物摄影师
维亚内·迪恩格特
我叫维亚内 我通过镜头与这些动物建立联♥系♥
I'm Vianet. I connect to these animals through my camera lens.
这太奇特了 它在直勾勾地看着我
This is extraordinary. It's looking straight at me.
探险队队长
阿尔多·凯恩
我叫阿尔多
And I'm Aldo.
是前皇家海军陆战队突击队员和队长
Former Royal Marines commando and team leader.
大块头 还好吗? - 我很好!
All right, big man? - I'm all good!
我的任务是保护德克和维亚内的安全
It's my job to keep Vianet and Dec safe.
你觉得这能承受住我的重量吗?
Do you think this will take my weight?
不!
No!
这可能
This might...
是我迄今为止遇到过最艰巨的挑战
be my toughest challenge yet.
野性生灵
第一集
通联测试 - 阿尔多通联正常 完毕
Radio check. - Yeah, Aldo good. Check. Out.
我们将踏入这里丛林之王的领地
We're entering the land of the king of the jungle here.
这里的气味 树木 眼前的景象
The smell of it. The trees. I'm lacking words to...
我难以用言语形容
to describe what I'm looking at.
美妙至极
Absolutely incredible.
我不知道你们的想法 - 我很喜欢
I don't know about you guys. - Yeah, I like it.
你很喜欢? - 你很喜欢?
You like it, do you? - Do you like it?
对!
Yeah!
我要把你扔进水里!
I'll chuck you in the water!
我们现在在东南亚的中心 马来西亚
We're in Malaysia, in the heart of Southeast Asia...
马来西亚
正前往地球上最古老的雨林之一
heading to one of the oldest rainforests on the planet.
大汉山国家公园
大汉山国家公园
Taman Negara.
我们在寻找世界上最稀有的野生老虎
We're searching for the world's rarest wild tiger,
马来亚虎
the Malayan tiger.
我简直不敢相信 有老虎在这片森林里游荡
It's crazy to think there's tigers roaming this forest.
此刻的森林就像纯绿色的地毯
At the moment, it just looks like a blanket of pure green.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
但有个很丑陋的真♥相♥隐藏在此
But the forest hides an ugly truth.
过去一个世纪 老虎数量暴跌逾90%
Over the last century, tiger numbers have crashed by over 90 percent.
最新统计显示 现存数量已不足150头
On the last count, they said there was no more than 150 left.
真令人痛心
That's heart-breaking.
全世界共有九种老虎
Out of the nine different tigers worldwide,
有三种已经灭绝
three are now extinct.
里海虎
孟加拉虎
印度支那虎
苏门答腊虎
西伯利亚虎
华南虎
爪哇虎
巴厘虎
马来亚虎
有个关键威胁就是偷猎
And a key threat is poaching.
偷猎者每抓到一只老虎 就能赚几千美元
Criminals make thousands of dollars from a single animal.
马来亚虎
而马来亚虎可能是下一个灭绝的物种
And the Malayan tiger could be next to go...
除非马来西亚的1000多名护林员
unless Malaysia's army of over 1,000 rangers
能保护这些老虎
can keep them safe.
这片森林的特别之处在于 它的保护措施非常好
What makes this forest so special is how well protected it is.
看到上面的护林站了吗?
Do you see the rangers' station up there?
他们是这片森林真正的英雄
These guys are the true heroes of this forest.
我们需要了解 护林员是否能有效保护老虎
We need to find out if the ranger protection is working,
以及种群数量是否有回升
and whether the population is bouncing back.
为此 我们得拍下这些擅长隐蔽的老虎
To do that, we've got to get these secretive cats on camera.
我们现在正前往仅存的原始荒野之一
Where we're heading now is one of the last remaining wildernesses.
据说 这条河流人迹罕至
It's thought there's been more people in space than have been up this river.
接下来两天
Ahead of us is a two-day journey
我们将穿过32千米长的茂密丛林
through 20 miles of thick jungle.
我们要怎么上去呢?
How are we gonna get up there?
距离上面很远 - 对 树也很大
That's a big fall. - Yeah, that's a big tree.
兄弟们 我们可能快离开这里了
Boys, I think we might be getting out here.
我们正踏入未知领域
We're entering the unknown.
小心 这里水流湍急
Just be careful. The flow is quite fast.
兄弟 我从没走过这种路!
I've never had to travel like this, man!
倒下的树在湍急的水流中
The fallen tree has created a narrow channel
形成了一条狭窄的通道
of treacherous, fast-moving water.
快到了 - 兄弟们 小心
Coming in hot. - Guys, just watch...
递一下
Pass it on, pass it on.
兄弟们 小心脚 底下有很多木头
Watch your feet, guys. There's a load of logs underneath.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
如果食物链顶层没有老虎
Without tigers at the top of the food chain,
整个生态系统都会面临威胁
this entire ecosystem is under threat.
我们快穿过了
We're going through.
还有一艘船
One more. One more boat.
但保护老虎 也是在保护丛林
But protecting them also preserves the jungle itself
和生活在这里的几千种物种
and thousands of species that live here.
很好
It's good. It's good.
就这样 最后一艘了
That's it. Last boat.
我们成功了
We're done.
嘿嘿! - 干得漂亮!
Way-hey! - Well done!
兄弟们 配合给力啊! - 这样进入森林挺不错的
Good team effort, man! - It's a good way to get into the forest.
我现在想游泳了
I feel like swimming now.
对 稍微... - 我真的可以游一游
Yeah. Go for a little... - I can actually really have a dip.
对
Yeah.
我很高兴这里没有鳄鱼
I'm glad there's no crocs in here.
不过在我们觉得自己已经彻底湿透时
But just when we think we can't get any wetter...
快看!
Look at that!
快看
Look at that.
嘿! - 天呐!
Hey! - Man!
这坏了吗?坏了!
Is it broken? It's broken!
我有胶带!
I've got gaffer tape!
啊 弄好了
There we go.
你看起来像个退役的突击队员
You look like a retired commando.
这太合理了 雨林里你还想咋样?
This makes so much sense. In the rainforest, what do you expect?
这里大多数时候都在下雨
It rains most days here.
但与两周后即将到来的季风相比
But this is nothing compared to the monsoon that is due to arrive
这根本不算什么
in just two weeks,
这片丛林在整整四个月里将变得难以通行
when this jungle becomes impassable for four solid months.
所以我们必须在那之前从丛林里出来
So we have to get in, and out, before that starts.
我们在水里行驶了八个小时之后
After eight hours on the water,
距离在公园中心的目的地只有一半路程了
we're only halfway to our destination in the center of the park.
阿尔多 德克兰 维亚内
是时候搭帐篷了
Time to set up camp.
我好累 但我还得花些时间
I am really tired, but I've still got to spend some time
确保我的小屋
making sure that my little comfort zone
今晚可以让我安稳地睡觉
is going to be nice for me to sleep in tonight.
所以我拿了这把老砍刀 把这片区域清除干净