只是
Just...
抱歉 我只是
Sorry. I just...
试了八次 都是他妈的97秒
I've been at 97 seconds for 8 freakin' tries now.
第九次也许会快点
Maybe not the ninth.
我看看能不能再找块秒表
If I can find another stopwatch.
德里克也许没说错
I mean, Derek's probably right.
我只会 我只会让她失望
I'm just-- I'm gonna let her down.
他都懂 我让他失望的次数够多了
He should know. I've let him down enough times.
咱们休息下吧
Let's take a break.
咱们去 你想找点东西吃吗
Let's go, uh, you want to get something to eat?
我是需要找些事做
I want something.
但不是吃的
It's not food.
刚收了个病人 手卡在绞肉机里了
There's a guy who got his hand stuck in a meat grinder.
我
I...
去看看也无妨
wouldn't mind seeing that.
走吧
Yes.
是这样 摩根 你得了急性心肌梗塞
Okay, Morgan, you had an acute M.I.
诱因是自发性冠状动脉夹层
from a spontaneous coronary artery dissection.
没搞错吧 我没有这病的潜在诱因啊
Are you kidding? I-I don't have any of the risk factors.
是的 但很有可能是怀孕引发的
Yeah, well, most likely, related to your pregnancy.
我们得马上送你上楼手术
We need to get you upstairs right now.
罗宾斯医生 你来干什么
Dr. Robbins, why are you here?
我们得立刻修复动脉夹层
We need to repair the dissection immediately.
我的孩子没事 对吗 你说过的
My baby's fine, right? You said that my baby was fine?
摩根 听我说
Morgan, listen to me--
如果孩子没事 你来干嘛
If my baby's fine, why are you here!
躺好 躺好 听我说
Lie back, lie back, listen to me.
好的 赶紧推她出去
All right, we need to go right now.
但现在把孩子取出来太早了
But it's too early to take the baby out.
孩子可能会得呼吸窘迫综合征或者感染的
He--he--she could have R.D.S. or get septic?
动脉夹层正在扩大
The dissection's extensive.
我们得用分流术来修补
We have to put you on bypass in order to fix it,
所以现在就得把孩子取出来
so the baby needs to be delivered now.
她出来都不能呼吸啊
She barely has any lungs.
24周是早了点 但成功率还是很可观的
24 weeks is premature, but there's a very good chance.
不 你没资格这么说好吗
No, you--you can't say that, okay?
我知道你的能力 成功率根本不高
I know what you can and can't say is very good...
你没资格说
and you can't say that.
听着 我的孩子23周就出生了
Listen, my baby was born at 23 weeks,
我知道很可怕
and it's terrifying, I know,
但我会陪着你的
but I'll be here for you.
我们都会陪着你
We're all gonna be here.
谁能给我男朋友打个电♥话♥吗
Will someone call my boyfriend?
他在我手♥机♥通讯录第一个
His name is the first in my phone.
好的 克莱夫 打给她男朋友
All right. Karev, call her boyfriend
把情况跟他说一下
and let him know what's happening.
我要进手术室
I'm scrubbing in.
她是你的实习生 克莱夫
She's your intern, Karev.
好吧 我打
Yeah, okay.
等等 这个
Uh, wait. Uh...
她叫梅根 是吧
Her name's, uh, Megan, right?
她叫摩根
Her name is Morgan.
格蕾 我倒有点惊讶了
Grey, I'm surprised.
我还以为你不会被
I wouldn't think you'd be thrown
一根烂了的手指难住呢
by a little thing like a severed finger.
没有 只是 这闻起来跟猪肉似的
Yeah, well, it's just, it smells like pork.
她又受不了了
There she goes again.
我看她一时半会好不了
She's gonna yack.
能麻烦你别在这嘟囔了吗
Would you quit it with that, all right?
手术前我得把这些都看完
I gotta finish this thing before I go into surgery.
对了 你的小书童呢
Hey, where is your study lackey?
我手底下够格当我书童的实习生
Of course the one competent intern in the whole program
居然怀孕了
just so happens to be pregnant.
现在还要接受冠状动脉夹层手术
And needs surgery for a coronary artery dissection.
摩根要动手术吗
Morgan needs surgery?
你怎么知道摩根的
How do you know about Morgan?
人人都知道孕妇实习生 克莱夫
Everybody knows about the pregnant intern, Karev.
我该进手术室了
There's my ride.
我走了
Here we go.
如果摩根需要动手术 你怎么还在这儿
If Morgan needs surgery, then why are you here?
我的主治医只给我一项任务 通知病人男友
My attending gave me a job-- call the boyfriend.
我给他发了大概有六条短♥信♥
I left, like, six messages.
克里斯已经在克利夫兰诊所待了四年了
Chris is a fourth year at the Cleveland Clinic.
我是说 你知道第四年有多忙
I mean, you know how busy it gets.
你怎么连他名字都知道
How do you know his name?
难道她们不是先截肢
They're not just amputating
-然后再装假肢吗 -不是
- and fitting him for a prosthetic? - No.
她觉得自己能妙手回春 修复断指
She thinks she's gonna be able to salvage the finger bits
再给接上
and reattach,
我觉得她是疯了
because she's cracked.
这样一来难上加难
That's gonna be so much harder.
你知道还有什么会难上加难吗
You know what else would be harder?
从颈动脉入手
Going through the carotid.
从那修复手指吗
For fingers?
会更加困难
It would be harder,
但与从股骨下手相比 更容易控制
but there'd be better control than going through the femoral.
好的 好的 又开始了
All right. All right. Come on. Here we go again.
来吧 梅 再多闻几下
Come on, mer. Just a few chunks.
别磨叽 痛快吐了吧
Oh, come on. Just puke already.
这淋巴结还挺好看
Oh, that's a good-looking lymph node.
夹住了吗
You got it?
夹住了
Yeah.
哎呦
Oop.
他刚是说"哎呦"吗
Did--did he say "Oops"?
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
真是个美好的惊喜
What a pleasant surprise.
-动刀的说"哎呦"了 -我没有
- The man said "Oops." - I didn't.
事实是 贝利医生 我说的是"哎呀"
Actually, Dr. Bailey, I just said "Oop."
他正要夹起一个淋巴结
He was picking up a lymph node,
差点失手 不过有惊无险
almost dropped it, but didn't.
大家让一让 这样贝利医生
Let's make some room so Dr. Bailey can get
才能看清我们的一举一动
a better view of our every move.
继续 艾弗里
As you were, Avery.
你...你不要再吸一下吗 艾弗里
Y--you--you don't want a little more suction, Avery?
贝利医生 尽管我愿意聆听你的教诲
Dr. Bailey, while I'm always glad to hear your perspective,
但我的手下还是我来指导
I'll instruct the resident.
可你的指导却造成"哎呦"
But your instructions result in "Oops".
我的手术室里可没这事
We don't "Oops" in my o.R.
那我们再吸一下
Let's try a little more suction.
汉密尔顿先生刚做完椎板切除术
With Mr. Hamilton's laminectomy,
接下来的几天要做次硬膜外引流
I want an epidural drain for the next few days.
好的 医生
Yes, doctor.
你至少应该听听她的意见
You should at least listen to her.
听我的 你不能再这么鼓励她了
Look, I swear, you gotta stop encouraging her.
可你不正是这么教我的吗
Well, this is what you taught me to do.
你教我 在尝试过一切可能前 不能放弃
You taught me to not give up until we've tried everything.
因为你能承担结果
Because you can handle it.
一旦我们没能救活病人
When we lose a patient,
我知道你心理上是否能承受
I know if you're okay or you're not
因为我会一直跟你在一起
because I'm right there with you.
对于她 我做不到
With her, I cannot do that,
因为我认为她承受不了
because I don't think she can handle it.
至少现在不行
Not now.
你才是那个太感性的人
You are the one who is too emotionally involved.
如果是另一个医生介绍这个病人给你
Okay, if this tumor had come to you from any other doctor,
你肯定会试一试
you would still be looking at it.
你过于担心你的妹妹
You are so worried about your sister's outcome.
以至于忽略了她的病人
You won't even think about her patient's.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
你得努力才行啊
You have to try.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表