《星球大战》
她经常说想回来这里
She often spoke of returning here.
我永远爱你
I will always love you.
醒来
Wake up.
昆兰,等等!
Quinlan, wait!
停下来!
Stop!
他听不到你
He cannot hear you.
塔善主母
Mother Talzin.
怎会这样?
How can this be?
你死了
You are dead.
但这形态并没有
But this need not be so.
绝地的话是你的礼物
The Jedi's words are a gift to you.
你爱不爱他?
Do you love him?
那么你前面有两条路
Then there are two paths before you.
你可以来到这个领域里 跟我和你姊妹一起
You may join me and your sisters in this realm,
或可以返回生者之地
or you may return to the land of the living.
代价呢?
At what cost?
你心中的渴望
Your heart's desire.
《星球大战:黑市传说》
(前路)
没有票,不能上船
No ticket, no ride.
我没有钱
I don't have any money.
没有钱,就没有票
No money, no ticket.
我要离开这里
I need to get out of here.
你的问题不是我的问题
Your problems are not my problems.
也许你应该离开
Perhaps you should leave.
趁你还有命
While you're alive.
我请你回来是赶走他们,不是杀死他们
I pay you to kick 'em out, not kill 'em.
这样会影响生意
That'd be bad for business.
他走了
He's out.
无可否认,你有点本事
Well, you got some skills. I'll give you that.
也许我们应该扩充业务去赚大钱
Maybe we should be branching out. Make some real money.
我不想再过那种生活
I don't want that life anymore.
我喜欢宁静和安稳
The peace and quiet appeals to me.
所以我才在这里工作
That's why I took the job.
你喜欢这里?
This appeals to you?
我住在这里,但我并不喜欢
This doesn't appeal to me and I live here.
我要搭下一班船
I need passage on the next shuttle.
我只有这么多
That's all I have.
那并不够
Well, that ain't enough.
这已足够
But this is enough.
我说,这已足够
I said, this is enough.
不,这不足够
No, it's not.
你没钱支付,请你立即离开
If you can't pay, you gotta leave.
她说得对
She's right.
你要立即离开
You should get going.
求你帮我
Please, help me.
你应该有能力帮到自己
You should be capable of helping yourself.
我不能
I can't.
我失去了一切,求求你
I've lost everything. Please.
你一定有人可以投靠
I'm sure there's someone you can turn to.
没有
There isn't.
我认识的人已全部死掉
Everyone I know is dead.
我也一样
Same.
安静,躲起来不要出声
Be quiet. Stay down and keep your mouth shut.
谢谢 别出声
Thank you. - Shut.
你做什么?
What are you doing?
他惹上麻烦吗?
Is he in some kind of trouble?
你也收声
You keep shut too.
收声?
Keep shut?
我们要检查你们的证件
We need to see your credentials.
你们出去,我们要搜查这客运站
And clear out. We're gonna sweep this station.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
如果你不合作便有问题
There's going to be if you don't comply.
这里没有问题
There's no problem here.
这里没有问题
There's no problem here.
今天没有人来过这里
There hasn't been anyone through here all day.
今天没有人来过这里
There hasn't been anyone here all day.
去查 24 号♥站
Try docking bay 24.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们去查 24 号♥站 是的,长官
We're gonna check out docking bay 24. - Yes, sir.
如果发现任何可疑人物,立即报告
If you see anything, report it.
重重有赏?等等!他们躲在后面!
There's a substantial reward.
Reward? Wait! They're back here!
是他们,全部拘捕
It's them. Arrest them all.
我真的喜欢宁静和安稳
I really did like the peace and quiet.
搞什么... 开火!
What the-- - Blast them!
你是谁?
Who are you?
你还是不知道比较好
If you don't know, consider it a good thing.
你是我见过第一个生还的绝地
You're the first Jedi I've seen that survived.
小子,你做了什么?
What did you do, kid?
四围都有帝国的人
There are Imperials all over the place.
我没做什么,我只是一直在逃
I haven't done anything. I've been trying to get away.
我...我已经非常低调
I... I've been secretive.
看来你并不是太低调
Well, you haven't been that secretive.
他们全部人都知你在这里
Everybody seems to know you're here.
那不是我的错
Well, that's not my fault.
我的一生因你而尽毁
My whole life is ruined because of you.
你根本不用帮我
You didn't have to help me.
我们都会做错决定
Well, we all make bad decisions.
这点我理解
I can relate.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我已很久没见过其他的绝地
It's been so long since I've seen another Jedi.
你叫什么名字?你怎会在这里? 你知道如何找到“生路”吗?
What's your name? How'd you get here? Do you know how to find the Path?
我完全不知道你说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
生路,这就是绝地逃离帝国的方法
The Path. It's how the Jedi are escaping the Empire.
他们找到一个安全的地方,送年轻人
They're finding a place and getting young people
和像你这样的长者去那里
and old people like you to safety.
我不是说你老,你明白我的意思
Not that you're old. But you know what I mean.
你可以静下来吗?
Will you just be quiet?
来吧,你一定知道如何找到生路
Come on. You must know. The Path.
有传言说,它是由昆兰沃斯 和其他人所建立的
Rumors are Quinlan Vos and the others established it.
等等,你说什么?
Wait. What did you say?
送年轻人和长者到那里
It's where young and old people go.
不是这句,另外一句
No, not that part. The other part.
昆兰沃斯?由他建立的
Quinlan Vos? He established it.
我不知道任何一条路
I don't know about any path.
现在要立即带你离开这里
Right now we need to get you out of here.
但你会和我一起走,对吗?
But you're coming with me, aren't you?
不
No.
拿着,应该足够有余
Here. This is more than enough.
你是谁?
Who are you?
一个懂得隐姓埋名的人
Someone who knows how to stay hidden.
如果我是你,我会这样做
And if I were you, I'd do the same.
太迟了
Too late.
他来了
He's here.
快走,等我对付他
Go. I'll deal with this.
你的招式不像绝地
You don't fight like a Jedi.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你本该死去
You should've stayed dead.
来吧!
Come on!
你是个优秀的绝地
You are a great Jedi.
求你告诉我你是谁
Please, you must tell me who you are.
我曾是分离主义联盟的指挥官
I was a commander in the Separatist Alliance,
参与了对抗共和国和绝地武士的战争
in the war against the Republic and the Jedi Knights.
我是杜库伯爵的头号♥杀手
I was Count Dooku's lead assassin.
我大概也杀过你所认识的人
And I probably killed several people that you know personally.
我叫阿莎洁凡翠丝
My name is Asajj Ventress.
(前路)