联邦干员在里面问你什么
How'd-- How'd it go in there with the feds?
督察组找你问过话吗
Y-You've spoken with our IA team?
是问过几次
Several times, yes.
你的不在场证明恰当吗
And they found your alibi suitable?
(真实事件改编)
到处有眼线
There are eyes everywhere.
我知道 感觉得出来
I know. I can feel them.
记住你能相信的警♥察♥只有我
You just need to know that I'm the only cop you can trust.
没人保护我
I don't feel like I have any protection.
好像有人在监视 我不该检举的
And like I'm being watched. I feel like I shouldn't have called.
检举是对的 你很机警
It's good you called me. That was smart.
我有地址 知道你的住处
I have the address now. I know where you are.
怎么知道他们没追踪这通电♥话♥
How do I know they're not tracing this call?
这是抛弃式手♥机♥ 你很安全
This is a burner phone. You're safe.
没人会知道你检举 不会有事
No one will know you're speaking to me. You'll be okay.
不是 感觉他们知道
No, no, no. I feel like they know.
他们不知道
They don't know.
继续接电♥话♥ 照他们说的做就好
You just keep answering the phone and doing what they say. Okay?
我好怕
I'm scared.
心里很慌 我想退出离开
I don't know what to do. And I want out. I want out of here.
我会找到你
I will get to you.
我会保护你 带你离开
I'll protect you, and I will pull you out of there.
知道吗 谁都不要相信
Okay? Don't trust anyone.
好 请快点打给我
Okay. Call me soon, please.
再见
Bye.
洁姬被枪杀 老唐
They fucking killed Jackie, Thom.
知道她在追查什么吗
What was she chasing? Do you know?
黑钱
Money.
金额应该很大
I think. A lot of it.
我就直说了 丹 我们自身难保
All right, I'm gonna level with you now, Dane, because we're up against it.
这分局快散了
The-The division's falling apart.
联邦干员想解散缉毒组
The feds, they want TNT dismantled.
看看我们 想干掉自己人
And look at us. It's turning us into cannibals, for Christ's sake.
请坐 罗刑♥警♥ - 罗
Take a seat, please, Detective Ro. - Ro.
案情有进展 我们想继续推进
There's been some developments, and we want to keep pushing,
还有几个问题想问你
so we have a few more questions, if you don't mind.
你会怎么形容跟瓦雷兹组长的关系
How would you describe your relationship with Captain Velez?
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
也是好姐妹
And my bitch.
很罩我
She had my back.
也很照顾我
She looked after me.
她的命案 - 不是 不要说命案
And has her death in any way...? - No, no, let's not "her death"...
是凶杀案
And let's "her murder."
她被谋杀 谋杀就谋杀 不要淡化
She was murdered. Let's keep it real. Let's keep it a bean.
现在心情怎么样
And how's that make you feel?
想到这件事我就气
Shit makes me sick to my stomach.
萨拉查刑♥警♥ 我们在重问缉毒部门
Detective Salazar, we're re-interviewing your entire TNT team.
不是
No, it's...
是缉毒组
It's just TNT.
缉毒组 不是缉毒部门
Tactical Narcotics Team. It's not "Tactical Narcotics Team Team."
好 上次你说的工作内容
All right, last time we spoke, you described the job as follows:
缉毒组负责查缉贩毒
"TNT works the dope game."
卖♥♥命查扣毒品枪枝 主要是现金
"We jump the hole, seizures, drugs, guns, mostly cash."
正确吗
Is that accurate?
正确
That's correct.
主要是现金
Mostly cash.
不会有冲突吗
Does that create conflict?
冲突 什么意思
Conflict? What do you... What do you mean?
我们私吞钱吗 不会
Like we steal the money ourselves? No.
你没想过吗
Those thoughts never cross your mind?
听过内鬼抢劫团吗
You heard about the inside heist teams?
暗讽警♥察♥扮抢匪 听过
Innuendo to that end, yeah. Cops playing robbers, yeah.
跟其他贪污执法人员内神通外鬼
And working with other corrupt law enforcement elements.
你们有谁在会议室逮过杀♥警♥凶手
When's the last time you guys caught a cop killer in a conference room?
好奇问一下
I'm curious.
玩什么手段 想弄脏几个警♥察♥
What's the play today, guys? Besides trying to dirty up some cops.
这大概是现在迈阿密最凉的工作
That's probably the easiest work you can get right now in the city of Miami.
你要当我面说
Are you gonna look me in the eye and tell me
杀洁姬的凶手在缉毒组
that you think somebody in TNT killed Jackie?
我没这样说 我有说吗
I didn't say that. Did I say that?
那这是什么
Then what is this?
简直荒谬到极点
This is fucking Hail Mary bullshit.
这样东拼西凑调查什么东西
Trying to put this together with popsicle sticks and glue.
发生什么事
What the fuck is happening?
特警队在哪里
Where's the... Where's the fucking task force?
怎么没人动起来 - 丹
Why hasn't the world stopped? - Dane...
我不懂 真的没道理
No, I don't get it. I really don't. It makes no sense.
老唐 死的是
Thom, you got a dead...
迈阿密警♥察♥组长
Miami police captain.
你们搞不定 抓不到杀♥警♥凶手
Because you guys blew it. Can't catch a cop killer.
搞不好凶手是警♥察♥
Maybe that's because the killer is a cop.
真要命
Christ.
请你把烟熄掉 - 不想
You wanna put the cigarette out? - No, I don't.
还要问什么 - 好
What else? - All right.
目前我们问过巴提斯跟萨拉查和罗
So far, we've interviewed Baptiste, Salazar, Ro.
也问过你的副组长
We've interviewed your current commander.
就是抢走你升迁的丹杜马斯
You know, the guy that just took your promotion, Dane Dumars.
他是这局里最有资格升迁的人
Who deserved that bump as much as anybody in this department.
知道那人经历离婚失去儿子吗
You aware of what that guy's been through? His marriage, his kid?
你们关系好吗
You two are close?
非常好 我才不会没事酸人家
Very. Which is why I don't sit around and piss and moan
升迁的事 丹出来是混一口饭吃
about him getting fucking promoted. Because Dane works for a living.
我也是 - 是喔
Like I do. - Right.
是你们上司
By the way, that was your bosses.
该死的天才智库害缉暴组解散
Your fucking genius brain trust that helped bust up VCAT.
缉暴组 我不熟 - 暴♥力♥罪犯追缉组
VCAT? I'm not familiar... - Violent Criminal Apprehension Team.
他们被撤组的理由
And the reason they were shut down
是全组上下贪污猖獗
was because of widespread and rampant criminal corruption.
警♥察♥也有二流
Not a lot of straight-A students.
凶杀案倒是超会查
But superb fucking murder police.
你们毁掉那组
And you guys fucking torched the place.
让洁姬命案调查难有进度
Which further hamstrings Jackie's investigation
现在缉暴组人员
because now all the VCAT guys,
不只黑警 通通被裁掉
not just the bent ones, are buried fucking alive.
加班费有批准吗
Are they approving any overtime?
丹 不要也扯到预算
No, Dane, no. God, no. Not with budgets, too.
没人愿意死守这原则
It's not a hill anyone's willing to die on.
缉暴组被撤组对我们很伤
And VCAT being shut down has really hurt us.
让我们调查
All right, so let us run it.
不行 - 用下班时间调查
No. - We'll run it off hours.
丹 风声传出去说缉毒组
Dane, if they got wind that TNT was conducting
在暗中调查组内组长凶杀案
a clandestine investigation of their own captain's murder,
联邦干员会让我们吃不完兜着走
they'd burn us at the stake and feed the feds a barbecue.
你跟瓦雷兹组长关系好吗
Were you and Captain Velez close?
你们是男女朋友吗
Were you in a relationship?
你要回答吗
You gonna answer the question?
要问到这样吗
Is this what we're doing now?
怎么不吭声
Cat got your tongue?
你很贱 - 你要骂人吗
You fucking cunt. - You'll say shit to anyone, right?
我骂他贱 写下来 - 没话好说吗 阿杰
I called him a cunt. Write it down. - You got nothing to say now, J.D.?
你很贱
You're a cunt.
你们阿呆阿瓜认为洁姬贪污吗
Are you fucking bozos here because you think Jackie was dirty?
她是吗
Was she?
说话小心点 戴
Be very careful, Del.
你才给我小心
Fuck you.
少装了
Let's not pretend
你跟这件事没重大利害关系
that you don't have a huge personal stake in this, because you do.
我不信
All right? I know you do.
没人要信
Everybody fucking knows you do.
不然给我们看
So why don't you tell us
你身上的双肩枪套 西部狂
电影精选列表