I love you
From the bottom of my heart
没牛奶了
There's no milk.
该死 我忘了
Damn, I forgot.
仅仅让你买♥♥点生活用品而已
All I ask is for you to get the groceries.
我忘了 抱歉
And I forgot. I'm sorry.
我 我 我可没游手好闲
You know, I-I-it's not like I'm sitting around.
我 我在找工作
I'm--I'm looking for a job.
好了 送我去上班的路上
Well, now we're gonna have to stop for coffee
我们还得停下买♥♥杯咖啡
before you drop me off at work.
神仙眷侣也会劳燕分飞
Even good marriages fail.
刚刚还耳鬓厮磨
One minute you're standing on solid ground.
转眼间 形同陌路
The next minute... you're not.
宝宝醒了
Baby's up.
你换尿布 我去拿奶瓶
You change the diaper. I'll get the bottle.
男女双方各有说法
And there's always two versions...
你们的
Yours...
Crash and burn
You never give
和他们的
And theirs.
他们住在一起
So they're living together
在你家
at your house,
凯普娜说的
Kepner says.
这才是我家
This is my house.
有说她们过得怎样吗
Did she say how they're doing?
没 我没问
No. I didn't ask.
我不关心
I don't care.
你
You...
你想我 帮你问吗
You want me to ask, for you?
不 我也不关心
No. I don't care, either.
Except I hate to see you cry
递我块石头
Hand me a rock.
我 我 我不能
Okay. I'm--I can't--I can't--I can't.
隔壁有个破碎家庭的宝宝
Um, I can't have sex when there's a baby
我没兴致翻云覆雨
from a broken home in the next room.
我
I...
不过两种说法都有相同的起因
Both versions start the same way, though.
皆因两人坠入爱河
Both start with two people falling in love.
你行的
Yeah, you can.
看着我
Just look at me.
只有你和我
It's just you and me.
Well, he would let you
Crash and burn
老兄 你鼾声如雷
Dude... you snore like a truck.
我会在你病历做记录
I'm gonna put a note in your chart,
因为你同时患有呼吸暂停和心脏疾病
'cause you mix apnea with your heart crap,
60岁之前你就得见上帝
and you're dead before you're 60.
Where do I fit in
不好意思
Excuse me.
你俩去早餐会吗
You guys going to that breakfast thing?
去 先得把她送到日托
Uh, yeah, after we drop her off at day care.
哦 老天 看看 她太美了
Oh, my God. Look at her. She's so beautiful.
嘿 你太美了 给你
Hey, you are so beautiful... here you go.
你有天下最好的妈妈
And you've got the best mommies.
你知道吧 你知道
Did you know that? Yes, you do.
哦 你知道
Oh, you do.
哦 你当然知道
Oh, you so do.
你好 你好 你好 你好
Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello.
她怎么了
What is wrong with her?
不乏鱼水之欢 她心情舒畅
Mm, she's getting laid. She's unnaturally cheerful.
哦 是的 躲躲猫
Oh. Yes, you do. Peekaboo.
一个月以前你们还在医学院
A month ago you were in med school
接受医生教导
being taught by doctors.
现在你们就是医生
And now you are the doctors.
我们今天能进手术室吗
Will we be going into an O.R. today?
哦 希望可以
Oh, I hope so.
哦 新实习生
Oh. New interns.
我讨厌新实习生
I hate new interns.
真的假的
Seriously?
我喜欢新实习生
I love new interns.
他们是未来
They're the future,
是年轻一代
the next generation...
承载着希望与期许 富于变革
filled with hope and promise, innovation.
你跟亨利肯定非常尽"性"啊
The sex with Henry must be really good.
地动山摇
Earth-shattering.
-喔 -连杨都没法破坏我的好心情
- Shit. - Not even Yang's gonna get me down.
那是当然啰
No, she's not.
早上好
Good morning,
欢迎迈入住院医师培训第五年
and welcome to your fifth year of residency.
-哦 早 -早
- Oh, morning. - Morning.
楼上见
See you guys up there.
我听说有现做煎蛋卷哦
I hear there's an omelet station.
谢谢 好的
Thank you. Okay.
一切顺利
You have a good day.
好的 那么 再见
Okay, now. Bye-bye.
好的 待会
Okay, um, I'll see you later...
-好的 -早餐会见
- Okay. - at the thing.
她昨晚睡得很香
She slept through the night...
-嘿 佐拉 -胃口也很好
- Hey, Zola. - and ate like a champ.
我想你
I missed you.
我们谈谈行吗
Can we talk?
在把佐拉送到日托前
I want to spend time with Zola
我想和她多待会
before I drop her off at day care.
你今天打算给格伦打电♥话♥吗
Are you gonna call Glen today?
我不知道
I don't know.
我 你知道 那 那家伙是个混♥蛋♥
I, you know, the--the guy is an ass.
我真想给他打工吗
Do I really want to work for him?
也许你不该这么挑三拣四
Maybe you should stop being so choosy.
我不过失业四个月 好吧
Well, I just got laid off four months ago. All right?
我是说 这些事急不来
I mean, these things take time.
都是些搜集信息和拉关系的事
It's all about pursuing leads and making connections.
我知道怎么找工作 丹尼
I know how a person gets a job, Danny.
我有工作 记得吗
I have one, remember?
早上好
Good morning, and, uh,
欢迎迈入住院医师培训最后一年
welcome to your final year of residency.
呃
Um...
本 本次早餐会上
This--this breakfast is the one time
所有第五年的住院医生和主治医生共聚一堂
when all the fifth years and the attendings will be in the same room,
所以把握机会吧 住院医生们
so...so use your time wisely, residents...
找个导师
Find a mentor...
多问 获取未来规划建议
ask questions, get advice on your futures.
呃 看大家都聊开了
And, um, I see you're already chatting away,
那 那很好
so that's--that's good.
大家继续
Just carry on.
贝利医生 你怎么做到的
Dr. Bailey, how did you do it?
我先放好英式松饼
I put down the English muffin first,
-然后放培根 接着鸡蛋 -不是
- then the bacon, then the eggs. - Oh, no--
有人也许惊讶于这种吃法
Now some people may be surprised by this method,
觉得把培根放鸡蛋上面
thinking you put the bacon on top of the eggs,
那些人
and those people
是对的 因为
would be right, because...
看我怎么做的吗
You see what I'm doing?
嘭
Bam!
再来一层培根
An extra layer of bacon
放最上边
right on top.
然后再盖一片英式松饼
Then you put on the other half of the muffin.
早餐三明治 大功告成
And there you go. That's a breakfast sandwich.
呃 不 不 我是说
Uh, no, no, I, uh, I mean,
当你身为住院总时
how did you get people to listen to you
如何让别人听你的
as chief resident?
凯普娜医生 我要开吃了 别烦我
Dr. Kepner, I am eating. Leave me alone with my food.
自己领悟去
Figure it out on your own.
他和你谈了吗
Did he talk to you?
没 他都不肯多看我一眼
No, he won't even look at me.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表