Go!
好了 下一个
All right. Let's get the next one.
我把健康的和高血糖的老鼠做了对比
I compared healthy and hyperglycemic mice.
看起来是胰岛细胞被排斥了
It looks like the islet cells are being rejected.
所以不是装置出问题了 那很好
So it's not the device. Well, that's good.
可能是
Uh, it could be
再次出现自身免疫
a recurrence of autoimmunity...
或者是移植出了问题
Or a problem with the engraftment.
可能不是细胞被排斥
Maybe it's not the cells being rejected.
可能是因为其他原因 细胞没存活下来
Maybe they're just not surviving because of other causes.
所以要查排异反应吗
So we should check for signs of rejection?
完全正确 击个拳
Exactly. Okay. Bump me.
我们找错方向了
We're looking in the wrong place.
装置起作用了
The device is working,
可是胰岛细胞受到了破坏
but something is harming the islet cells.
你怎么发现的
How did you figure that out?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
让贝利留意排异反应
So tell Bailey to look for signs of rejection.
你以为你是谁啊
And who do you think you are?
神吗 你以为你是神啊
What, god, is that who you are?
贝利医生 是我让她
Dr. Bailey, she was just doing
-这么做的 -你要么是神
- what I asked her to do. - Because either you're god,
要么就是我在整个职业生涯见过的
or you are the most reckless, arrogant resident
最鲁莽傲慢的住院医师了
I have come across in my entire career.
你已经毁掉一项临床试验
I mean, to put your hands on another clinical trial
又介入另一项临床试验 这种愚蠢
after you already ruined one is a level of stupidity
-让我吃惊 -是我委托她的
- so staggering-- - I delegated.
这与她毫无关系
This has nothing to do--
凯普娜 这试验你不用参加了
You are fired from my trial, Kepner.
而你
And you...
把我的老鼠还给我
Just give me back my mouse.
我
I--
你得先看看我的研究结果
Not until you read my research.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey!
千万要看
Read my research.
还挺有用的
Hey, that kinda works.
我已经把大脑右半边的
Okay, I've cleared out the tumor
肿瘤清除了 可你看这
on the right side of the brain, but look.
看见这么多挡路的血管了吗
See all those vessels blocking the way now?
像筑起了一道防线
It's like a line of defense.
所以说这肿瘤还挺聪明的
That's why the tumor's so smart.
它在大脑两边同时生长
It grows on both sides of the brain
这样我们就不敢越过去了
so we'll be too scared to cross over.
可她还能活六个月 这已经很棒了
But she has six months. That's--that's something.
而你也努力过了
You know, a-and you tried.
现在停下来没什么丢人的
There's no shame in stopping now--
-莱西 -嗯
- Lexie. - Yeah.
我们不会停
We're not stopping.
可你刚说这肿瘤很聪明
But you just said the tumor is smart.
我们更聪明
We're smarter.
给我双极
Bipolars.
这是我的第五年
Hey, it's my fifth year.
我要在董事会面前
I have to defend every decision
解释我在手术室做的每一个决定
made in my O.R. at the boards.
你知道我为什么选你合作吗
Do you know why I picked you to be my co-surgeon?
我
I-I...
因为你
Because you...
因为你在手术室中敢于冒险
you take crazy risks in the O.R.
前三天跟着我的那个医生呢
But the surgeon I've worked with the past three days?
保守
Safe,
无聊
boring, a...
我只能给她打B-
B-minus version of herself.
我明白 第五年竞争激烈
I get it. Fifth year is competitive.
你的整个生涯取决于这一年
Your whole career depends on it,
可你如果不小心
but if you're not careful,
有天起床你会忽然发现
you're gonna wake up one day and realize
你不再是曾经那个能干的
that you're no longer the badass,
厉害的
hard-core,
野性的 强势的
spontaneous, take-charge,
疯狂的 有趣的人
crazy, fun person you thought you were,
而变成了可怜的妻子
but instead, some sad, sorry wife
每晚宅在家里谈食物
who stays in every night and talks about food
就像得到高♥潮♥一样 其实根本不一样
like it's an orgasm when it's clearly not.
高♥潮♥就是高♥潮♥
An orgasm is an orgasm.
对不起 你在说什么
I'm sorry. What?
别被第五年住院期吓倒了
Don't let fifth year get to you.
我可以坐这吗
You mind if I sit?
当然
Please.
她脑疝了
She's herniating.
怎么回事
What the hell happened?
一根血管渗漏了 肿瘤开始血肿
A vessel leaked. The tumor's starting to swell.
准备脑室引流
Okay, we're gonna have to drain the ventricle.
给我一根钝头吸引针
Get me a blunt-tip needle. Now.
你要凭手感进入吗
You're going in blind?
没有别的办法了
We have no choice.
你就直说吧
Just tell me.
手术成功了
We got it.
整个肿瘤都切除了
We got the whole tumor.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有妈妈了 艾玛
You have a mommy, Emma.
你有妈妈了
You have a mom.
等他们帮你做好术前准备
Once they have prepped you,
我就去介入室给你做TAVI
I will meet you in the cath lab and do the TAVI.
恰克 这是怎么回事
Hey, Chuck, what the hell?
垃圾货
Crap.
这姑娘都比你有种
Look, the lady had a bigger pair than you.
别难过 好吗
No hard feelings, okay?
我们走吧
Let's go.
美女 你觉得我有多大了
Hey, doll, how old do you think I am?
我要收回我的病人
I-I want my patient back.
我只是很谨慎而已 你不能因此惩罚我
I was being cautious. You-- you can't punish me for that.
事实上 我可以
Actually, I can.
你有几个失误记录 我们都有失误记录
You've had some bad outcomes. We all get bad outcomes.
你的问题在于
Your problem is
你被它影响 开始害怕了
that you let it get to you, and now you're scared.
外科医生手艺差是很糟
The only thing worse than
但胆怯 更糟
a bad surgeon is a scared one.
很快 你就能一偿所愿
Pretty soon, you'll be able to do everything
随心所欲了
you couldn't do before--
自己吃饭 和女生对视
feed yourself, look girls in the eye.
可以做运动吗
How about sports?
别傻了 傻瓜
Don't be an idiot, idiot.
你知道他不能做运动
You know that he cannot do sports.
-你们离婚好吗 -她交代的很清楚
- Will you just get a divorce? - She said everything.
说了不准骂我傻瓜好吗
And what did I tell you about this name calling?
离婚吧
Get a divorce.
那我也给你取个新名字
Well, okay, then I got a new one for you.
贱♥人♥脸
Bitch face.
-真有新意 -我说离婚吧
- Oh, how original. - I said get a divorce!
我知道的
I get it.
你们当初凑合在一起 想陪我高中毕业
You had to stay together until I was outta high school.
然后是大学毕业
Then it was college,
后来这脖子又出问题了
and then this neck thing happened,
不过现在这都结束了
but that's over now.
我脖子好了
My neck's fine,
你们可以自♥由♥地离开对方了
so you two are free to leave each other.
-听着小子 -孩子这跟你没关系
- Listen, kiddo. - No, baby, it has nothing to do with you.
-我们只是觉得 -他总是这副德行
- We just think at the top of our - He's just this way all the
你们憎恨彼此
You hate each other!
你们憎恨彼此
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表