Richard!
理查德
Richard.
理查德
Richard.
My
Funny Valentine
理查德 你快出来
Richard, you need to come outta there.
Sweet comic Valentine
You make me smile with my heart
理查德
Richard.
Your looks are laughable
Unphotographable
Yet, you're my favorite work of art
Is your figureless that Greek
Is your mouth a little weak
When you open it to speak
Are you smart
Are you smart
But don't change a hair for me
Not if you really care for me
Stay
Little Valentine
Stay
Each day is Valentine's day
那是我们结婚当天
It's our wedding day.
你是我见过最美的新娘
You were the most beautiful bride I've ever seen.
哎呀 理查德
Oh, Richard.
我们首次共舞 乐队奏起了
And for our first dance, they played
《我可爱的情人》
My Funny Valentine.
因为我们结婚当天正是情人节
Because we're getting married on Valentine's day.
情人节快乐 宝贝
Happy Valentine's day, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
让贝利取消派对
Tell Bailey to cancel the party.
椎骨切除后
So once the vertebrectomies are complete,
我们把肿瘤从硬脊膜中取出
we take the tumor down off the dura,
-将脊髓切开 -又触到根髓动脉
-do a myelotomy-- - and again hit the adamkiewicz.
瘫痪 三个月内死亡
Paralyzed, dead in three months.
将其从主动脉中切除
We resect it free from the aorta--
脊髓休克 死亡
Spinal shock. Dead.
取下一根没有被
Harvest a radicular branch
肿瘤浸润的脊髓根支
that doesn't have tumor involvement--
还是死亡
Dead again.
别总这么说
Okay, stop saying that.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
不 我们告诉他我们会尽力的
No, we told him that we would try.
你根本就没有努力
You're not even trying.
因为这手术会要了他的命
Because the surgery will kill him.
我们别无选择 只能缝合
We have no choice. We have to close him up.
不要
No.
格蕾医生 你是时候
Dr. Grey, I think it's time you just--
不 你是放弃了
No, you're quitting.
这样不对 因为我们许诺
Okay, it's--it's not right, not when we said
我们会尽力
that we would try.
还有百分之五的机会 我们应该
There's a 5% chance. We--we owe him--
已经没有百分之五的机会了
There is no longer a 5% chance.
拿来海绵
Gelfoam, please.
不要
No.
他知道自己得了肿瘤
He knows about the tumor.
一直都知道
He has known all along.
我...
I t--I...
我告诉他我们会尽力的
I told him that we would try.
我告诉他你是最棒的医生
I told him that you were the best.
所以拜托你 德里克
Now please, Derek, just...
拜托你
Please.
离开手术室 现在就离开
Leave the O.R., right now.
好了 我们缝合吧
All right. Let's close him up.
不开派对了
No party?
取消了 自己切蛋糕吃吧
Canceled. Help yourself to cake.
克莱夫 你怎么还不协助麦奎恩做手术
Karev, why aren't you still in McQueen's surgery?
阿尔特曼和杨接手了
Oh, uh, Altman and, uh, Yang took that.
什么
What?
我可能搞错了
I could be wrong.
你必须告诉他
You have to tell him.
可你说他已经知道了
But I thought he already knew.
不 他只知道有肿瘤
No, about the tumor,
不知道我们没动手术
not that we didn't do the surgery.
他妈妈不会告诉他
His--his mom's not gonna tell him,
他醒来以后
and he's gonna wake up,
他妈妈会告诉他手术很成功
and she's gonna tell him that it all went great,
他回家后会以为我们做了手术
and he's gonna go home thinking that we did the surgery,
而不知道自己三个月内就要死了
not that he's gonna die in three months.
你得告诉他
You need to tell him.
她是他的母亲
She's the parent.
我们无权干涉
It is not our call.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, no.
我们什么都不能说
We can't tell him anything.
这样才更像个心脏 对吧
That looks more like a heart. Right?
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
麦奎恩的水平不够高
McQueen wasn't qualified.
我以为在急诊室我说清楚了
I think I was clear in the E.R.
我是科室主任 我说了算
Yeah, I'm head of the department. I made the call.
在这垫上棉垫再缝一下
Put another pledgeted suture right here.
就在这两个之间
Right here between these two?
再靠近心房♥一点
Yeah, but closer to the atrium.
你应该通知我
You should've informed me.
没有时间
There wasn't time.
几小时前 杨医生
Dr. Yang stopped and had a nice little chat with me
在来参加这个手术前 还半路停下来
a couple of hours ago on her way to what I believe
跟我闲聊
is this procedure.
之后我找你说话 你却...
And then I spoke to you, and you--
我们当时还不知道要做这个手术
Well, we didn't know that we were doing the surgery then.
我觉得你在说谎 你俩都是
I think you're lying to me. Both of you.
这个手术还是挺复杂的
You know what? This is a fairly complicated procedure.
我们等会再谈好吗
Can we get into this later?
我们要做术中超声吗
Shall we do an intraoperative echo?
好的 你把仪器拿过来吧
Yes. Why don't you pull it over?
手术结束后来找我
Find me when you're finished, doctor.
你看没看见他的额头
Did you see that throbbing vein...
皱成那样
in his forehead?
看见了还要忍♥着不能笑
I have the hardest time keeping a straight face
真是难为死我了
when it pops up.
手术...
And the...
手术并没有预想中那么难
the surgery wasn't as hard as they first thought,
这是好消息
which is good.
这就意味着我们可以...
'Cause that means we can make it to,
去夏威夷 现在就去
to Hawaii, now.
一切都结束了
You're done.
不会再有手术 或看医生
No more surgeries or doctors.
就只有我们两个
That's it. It's just us.
在那之后 我们再去其他地方旅游
And we're gonna go on another trip after that, too.
就像我们之前说的 去诺曼底
Maybe even Normandy, like we said.
听起来就很有趣吧
Doesn't that sound fun?
你没有做
You didn't do it.
什么
What?
你说过 在手术后
You said, after the surgery,
我得在医院再待几周
I'd be stuck in here for a few weeks.
是的 我是这么说的
That's right. I did.
可有时 看到实际情况后
You know, sometimes when we get in there,
发现情况有变
things change.
所以你可以回家了
That's why you get to go home.
这是件好事
Which is a good thing.
宝贝...
Honey...
一切都会变好的
It's all gonna be fine.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
妈妈一定会保护你
Mommy's gonna make sure of it.
你不要担心害怕
And you don't have to worry.
我保证
I promise.
你也会没事的
You're gonna be okay, too.
不要为我伤心
You don't have to worry about me.
我会跟爸爸在天堂团聚
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表