也明白自己要说什么
and she knows what she wants to say,
却说不出来
but she can't say it.
告诉我他能治好她
Okay, well, just tell me that he can fix it.
不行 损伤是不可逆的
He can't. It's irreparable.
你是什么意思
What do you mean? I mean...
难道说她从此就不能说话了吗
She's not gonna be able to talk?
她才27岁 她
She's 27. She...
他一定要治好她啊
He ha--he has to fix it.
我 这一定有方法的
I mean, there ha-- there has to be something.
没有
There isn't.
当然 我也有责任
I mean, this is my fault, too.
我不该放手让你做
I shoun't have let you do it.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 她
Oh, my God. She...
我 肿瘤就在那里啊
I... it--it--it--it-- it was right there.
如果在 我是说我根本不会
And I mean, I-I-I never would've done it if...
你也看到了
You saw it. I mean...
我明白 你现在不能哭
I know. I know. You're not gonna cry right now.
你要去找德里克
You're gonna go and talk to Derek.
他会对你发火失望
And he is gonna be pissed and disappointed
他会骂你
and he's gonna scream at you
可能几天都不会睬你
and he won't look at you for days.
你需要接受
Just take it.
你会自己爬起来得到教训
And you'll move on and you'll learn from this
以后再也不会犯同样的错误
and you will never make this mistake again.
对 他的心脏情况很好
Yeah, his heart's good.
心室收缩不错
Ventric's draining well.
而你也顺便买♥♥一个手术送一个手术
And you got 2-for-1 surgeries.
你小孩是我的金矿
Your son's a gold mine.
有你照顾他是我们的荣幸
We're lucky to have you as his doctor.
你到时候过不了评审
Since you're about to fail your boards
就只好去酒吧打工
and... work at a bar.
别乌鸦嘴
Stop saying that.
我去看看我儿子
I'm gonna go see my boy.
你和摩根有奸♥情♥啊
You and Morgan a thing?
不不不 只不过她那位混♥蛋♥男朋友临阵退缩了
No. No. Her dumbass boyfriend bailed.
需要一个人看着她 防止她做傻事
She just needs someone to keep an eye on her.
她可是我的实习生
She's my intern.
那是
Right.
你有没有见过有些大猩猩
You ever see one of those gorillas
喜欢搂着小猫咪
that likes to cuddle the little kitten
把它当做己出来养
and raises it as its own?
这叫做印随
It's called imprinting.
受惊的小猫咪
The, uh, scared little kitten
任由大猩猩抱着它
lets the big gorilla cuddle it
因为猫咪妈妈不在
because there's no mama cat around
或者因为混♥蛋♥男友离开了
or, you know, the dumbass cat boyfriend left town.
我们 不是这样
That... this isn't that.
当心点
Watch out,
因为 她迷上你了
'cause... she's smitten.
她没有 我说
She is not. Y-you know what?
你接着看你自己的《动物世界》去吧
Go watch your animal channel or whatever.
蠢猩猩啊
Big dumb gorilla.
准备好去约会了吗
Getting all ready for your date?
不是约会
It's not a date.
是和同事一起出席一个宴会
It's a function with a colleague.
好吧 她知道吗
Mm-hmm. Does she know that?
知道什么
What do you mean?
知道你们俩一整天都在打情骂俏
I mean, the way you two have been flirting with each other all day.
我没有打情骂俏
I am not flirting.
那你们的火花怎么都电到我了
Well, why do I feel like I need a shower?
难不成你意思是
Are you suggest--
听着 我都已婚了
Look, I am a married man
我妻子在疗养院里
with a wife in a nursing home.
我知道
I know that.
我没有 天啊
I am not--oh, God.
我爱我的妻子 贝利
I love my wife, Bailey.
韦伯医生 我知道你爱你的妻子
Oh, Dr. Webber, I know you love your wife.
就因为你爱她 你把自己折磨得很惨
You're killing yourself because you love your wife.
你晚上不休息 竭尽全力
You're not getting any sleep, you're trying so hard
使她明白 她并非孤身一人
to make sure she knows she's loved.
我来吧
G-give me that.
过来
Come here.
你可以休息一下
You can give yourself a break.
这医院的所有人
Okay? Everybody in this hospital
都和其他人打情骂俏
flirts with everybody else.
没什么的
It's fine.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
我知道 我们都知道
I know it. We all know it.
可我不确定风流医生知不知道
But I don't know if Dr. Winky Pants knows it.
我意思是 有的调情是为了寻乐子
Well, I'm just sayin', there's flirting for fun
有的调情却是有所企图
and then there's flirting for profit.
我知道你是哪种
I know which one you're doing.
就这些了吗
That's everything?
对 现在就是时间问题了
Uh, yes. It's just a matter of time now.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
老鬼
Damn you.
你个死鬼
Damn you.
所以我用了三年
This is why it took me three years
才告诉你我爱你
to tell you that I loved you
又用了三年 才和你同居
and another three years before I moved in with you.
你以为我是不敢承担吗
You thought I was scared to commit?
我怕的是这个
I was scared of this--
怕我爱你爱得太深
Scared of how much I loved you,
怕我觉得
scared of the feeling
你离开我 我便再得不到快乐
that I'd never be able to find happiness without you.
我怕的是这个 现在这样
That's what I was scared of. I was scared of this.
你现在这样
This right here.
我恨你
Oh... Damn you.
杨医生 我能帮什么忙吗
Dr. Yang, can I do anything?
你能别再勾引我丈夫了吗
Can you stop screwing my husband?
-天啊 -我怎么就
- Oh, my God. - I have no idea why
-说出来 -你听我说
- I am even bringing any-- - Okay, you gotta listen.
请听我说
You gotta listen, please.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
我没有 我们
I'm not... we're...
亨特医生和我 没有
Dr. Hunt and I are-- are not...
我是和他调情了
I flirt with him.
对 我善于调情
I do. I'm a flirt.
工作时间长的时候 不这样太难熬了
It's just how I get through a long shift.
可我和谁都调情 我发誓
But I flirt with everyone, and I swear, it--
没有别的什么 我们从来没有
it does not mean anything, and we have never done--
可你换到夜班了
You switched to nights.
那是因为我男友
Well, I switched to nights because my boyfriend--
对 我有男友
I have a boyfriend. Here.
你看 打给他吧 他会作证的
Here. Call him. He'll tell you.
那你想 想看
And do you want to--do you want to look through
我的信息吗 你可以
my text messages? You can--
行了 别说了
Stop. Just... stop.
杨医生 我很抱歉
Dr. Yang, I am so sorry. He's just...
他是主任啊 我绝对不会
He's the chief. I would never...
我发誓
I swear.
对不起
I'm sorry.
手术方案是什么 就按什么来
You stick to your surgical plan.
你找到了肿瘤 或任何其他
You find a tumor, you find anything...
都要缝合 再制定方案
You close up, and you make a plan for that.
-我知道 我明白的 -真知道吗
- I know. I-I-I know that. - Do you?
真知道吗 你要是花点时间观察一下
Do you? Because if you had taken the time to look,
你就会选择从这个角度切除肿瘤
you would have opted to approach the tumor from this angle...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表