当你碰见会惊叹 想要找出原因
You marvel at the wonder of it all while you sew 'em up,
但过后该干嘛干嘛
and you go eat lunch.
是代谢性疾病吗
Is it a metabolic syndrome?
也许是自身免疫性疾病
Oh, maybe it's autoimmune.
你跟基思怎么说的
What did you tell Keith?
-帮我收个尾 -好的
- Finish up. - Yes, sir.
我告诉他我要考虑一下
I told him I needed a day or two to think about it.
我答应过罗宾斯的
You know, I made a commitment to Robbins.
我也不知道我在干嘛
I don't know what I'm doing here.
我不知道该咋办
I'm freaking out.
霍普金斯给你的工资怎样
What's Hopkins giving salary-wise?
很有吸引力
It's competitive.
他们提供贷款还款计划 安家费了吗
They throw in a loan-repayment package, moving expenses?
你做了非洲儿童援助那个项目
You did the whole Africa thing.
至少你要求了国际轮班机会吧
Tell me you at least asked for an international rotation.
哦 克莱夫
Oh, Karev.
貌似我并没有资格谈条件
Look, it's not like I have any leverage.
这是全国两家最好的项目
And these are two of the best programs in the country.
这两个医院都想要你
Who both want you.
是时候反击了
And now's the time to shake 'em down.
让他们互相竞争
I mean, pit 'em against each other.
打给霍普金斯 告诉他们你的要求
You call Hopkins back and tell 'em what you want,
然后跟亨特坐下来谈谈
and then get Hunt's ass down here
提出同样的条件
and give him the same demands.
要是他们不想竞争那
What if he doesn't want to play ball?
如果他们没钱怎么办
I mean, if he doesn't have the money,
-他们要是没钱那 -他们有钱
- He doesn't have the money. - Oh, he has the money.
他会撒谎说他们没钱
And when he lies and says that he doesn't have the money,
他的确会这么说...
and he will lie...
不会说谎的人 是做不了主任的
You're not doing your job as the chief if you don't lie...
告诉他们你知道他们的紧急管理基金
You tell him you know about his incidentals and overhead fund.
紧急管理基金
Incidentals and overhead fund.
没错
Exactly.
只要你说出这六个字
You say those four little words,
我保证...
and I promise...
一切将尽在掌握
the kingdom will be yours.
茱莉亚怎么样了 怀孕没
How's Julia? You impregnate her yet?
没 我本来都打定主意了 结果莱西...
No, I was all ready to, but then Lexie...
告诉我她还爱着我
She told me she was in love with me.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
我说 "谢谢你的表白"
I said, "Thank you for your candor."
"谢谢你的表白"
"Thank you for your candor"?
我又能怎样
What was I supposed to do?
不清楚...亲她
Oh, I don't know... kiss her.
茱莉亚出差开会去了 我不会出轨的
Julia's away on a conference. I'm not a cheater.
通常不会的
Usually.
我对他们两个都
Look, I owe it to the both of them to...
我不想把这件事搞砸 好吧
I don't want to mess this one up, okay?
茱莉亚对我有求必应
Julia wants to give me everything I want.
但是我爱的莱西想法和我南辕北辙啊
But I'm in love with Lexie, who doesn't want anything I want.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
-斯隆医生 -莱西 进来
- Dr. Sloan. - Lexie, come on in.
-额 -有的是地方
- Oh, uh... - Plenty of room.
其实 我就是想给你你
You know, actually, I was just gonna update you
博伊斯那边医生的最新简历 既然你们都在
on the Boise doctors' bios, but since you're both here,
我就直接把他给你 这样我就可以
I'm just gonna give it to you, and then that way, I can...
离开了
leave.
哦 不好意思 你们走 我留下
Oh, uh, no. Oh, sorry. You guys go. I'm gonna stay.
莱西 关于那事
Oh, hey, Lexie, about that other thing,
你说的那些话我都记得
don't think I forgot what you said.
我就是需要消化一下
I just need to ruminate on that... ah.
你懂的 听取多方意见再做决定
You know? Run it up the old flagpole?
好
Okay.
梅瑞狄斯和我要搬到波士顿去简直太遗憾了
You know, it's too bad Meredith and I are moving to Boston.
看不成这出好戏了
I'm gonna miss this.
有时间吗
Hey, you got a second?
我不知道该怎么处理杜兰大学
'cause I cannot figure out what to do about Tulane,
还有就是
and there's this whole other thing
答辩的时候发生的事
that happened at the boards.
简直是晴天霹雳啊
I mean, it's all kinda thrown me for a loop.
看呀 真可爱
Aw. Look at that. She's cute.
跟这些卡哇伊的小宝宝们呆在一起真舒服啊
Must be nice in here with all these cute little babies.
是啊
Yeah.
她是要死了吗 现在
Is she dying, like, right now?
因为尼克快死了
'Cause Nick is.
还记得尼克吗 你哥的好哥们
Remember Nick, your brother's best friend,
你的精神支柱 现在正打包回家
your rock, who is right now packing up
放弃了能救他命的手术的
and bailing on a surgery that he needs to live
就因为你固执得要死
because you can't get your stubborn head out of your ass
嫌他没有早点来找你
and let go of the fact that he didn't come to you sooner?
-凯莉 我 -不 我不懂
- Callie, I-- - No, I-I don't get it.
你天天看着孩子们死去
You watch babies die every day.
当我生命垂危的时候你都不会撒手不管
When things looked bad for me, you didn't leave my side.
现在你最好的朋友正需要你啊
And now your best friend's asking for you.
听着 你赶快振作起来
Look, you need to get your crap together
趁他还没走
before he leaves,
如果你现在放他走了 就真再也回不来了
because if he goes now, he is gone.
她不是要死了 对吧
She's not actually dying, is she?
不是
No.
那就好
Okay, good.
你说你看到了就会知道更多
You said you'd know more once you got in there.
我们希望是这样
We hoped we'd know more.
很不幸 我们没能找到原因
Unfortunately, we weren't able to find the cause.
但是好消息是 我们可以修复
But the good news is, we were able to repair
你腹部的所有损伤
all the damage to your abdomen.
不知道原因做手术有什么用啊
Well, what's the point if you don't know what's doing it?
有东西在吃我的内脏啊
Something is eating my insides.
可能只是压力造成的
Maybe it's stress, you know?
你总是担心最坏的情况
You're so worried about the worst-case scenario,
你可算如愿了
you finally made it happen.
珊瑚虫可以让你中毒 这是常识
Okay, coral can poison you. That's a known fact.
看看你自己 我告诉你不要养那些猴子
And look at you. I told you not to pet those monkeys.
什么 这是皮疹 跟猴子没关系
What? It's a rash. It's not from the monkeys.
你们能不能看看她的胳膊啊
Would you please take a look at her arm?
都这样好几个星期了
It's been there for weeks.
我看看 你说你们蜜月旅行在哪来着
Let me see. Uh, where did you say you honeymooned again?
泰国
Thailand.
就是猪能在饭馆里散步的那地方
You know, where pigs walk around inside restaurants.
-那叫地方色彩 -那叫不卫生
- It's called local color. - It's unsanitary.
生活不是一尘不染的
Life is unsanitary.
因此才有乐趣啊 我的天
That's what makes it fun, for god sakes.
斯坦纳太太 麻烦你抬起来别动
Mrs. Steiner, please hold still.
这有什么啊
Oh, what is this here?
那是不是
Is that--
-就在那里 -那是
- Right there-- - That's...
一条虫子
a worm.
好消息
Good news.
我想我们找到是什么在吃你的内脏了
I think we found what's eating your insides.
这就是那个恶心的小虫吗
The nasty critter?
生鱼片里面的吗
Raw fish?
是某个泰国火车站的寿司里面的
Sushi in Thailand from a train station.
我在查找其他损伤 想帮忙吗
I'm looking for more damage. Want to help?
不想 我要去取消午饭的预订
No. I'm gonna cancel our lunch reservation.
你还在纠结午饭啊
Oh, are you really still moping about lunch?
我都计划好了
I had a plan.
我们有一天空闲
We had a day.
本 一条颚口线虫
Ben, there is a gnathostoma worm
就在这男人身体里啊
in this man's body.
这些小东西在内脏里觅食
These things eat through the viscera,
在组织间游走
migrate through the tissue.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表