伦敦的犯罪地下世界受到控制
London's criminal underworld is controlled
被两个你绝对不想遇到的最恶劣的黑帮分子所为
by two of the worst gangsters you could ever hope to avoid.
维恩夫人看起来或许是那种端庄得体的人
Mrs Vine may look like the prim and proper sort,
但她以铁腕统治她的帝国
but she rules her empire with an iron fist.
叫醒孩子们
Wake the boys up.
女士 我完全明白
I'm all over it, ma'am.
至于弗雷泽·马奥尼 嗯 他看起来就像他本人一样
And Frasier Mahoney, well, he looks like what he is.
真是个十足的混♥蛋♥
A right horrible bastard.
哥们儿 你当着我的面说这种话
Mate, you say something like that in my earshot
我会割掉你那该死的舌头 然后塞进你的屁♥股♥里
and I'll cut your fucking tongue out and shove it up your arse.
更糟的是 又有一批新的捣乱分子出现
To make matters worse, there's a new lot causing havoc.
穆什卡街头帮派的人数正在增加
The Mushka street gang are growing in numbers
他们可不是闹着玩的
and they don't fuck around.
连法律都不敢插手穆什卡庄园的事
Even the law won't go near the Mushka estate
没有可靠的备份
without serious backup.
求求你别杀我 去死吧 猪!
Please don't kill me. Fucking die, pig!
警方试图在伦敦历史上首次实施宵禁
The police tried to enforce the first curfew in the history of London,
但这并没有得到很好的效果
but that didn't go down too well.
紧张局势已达到沸点
Tensions have reached boiling point
东伦敦的犯罪地下世界正处于全面战争的边缘
and East London's criminal underworld is on the brink of an all out war.
而我即将发现自己身处其中
And I'm about to find myself right in the middle of it.
爱德华 我需要你做什么?
Edward, all I need you to do is what?
待在原地 看好车 保持车辆运转
Stay put, watch the car, keep it running.
你可以相信我 好吗?我保证
You can trust me, all right? I promise.
不 我知道
No, I know.
三……二……
Three... Two...
这是Vine的珠宝
This is Vine's Jewels.
我预约去看一枚钻戒
I have an appointment to look at a diamond ring.
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
真是中大奖了!
Fucking jackpot!
哦!
Ooh!
让我进去 否则我就去别的地方消费
Let me in or I'll take my business elsewhere.
在等什么人?
Expecting somebody?
肯定是那个预约买♥♥戒指的俄♥罗♥斯♥女士
Must be this Russian lady that's got an appointment to buy a ring.
不过 时间提早了半小时
It's half an hour early, though.
她独自一人吗?
She on her own?
是的
Yeah.
让她进来
Buzz her in.
你可以进来
You can come in.
打开……这……扇……门
Open... the... door.
请开门!
Open the door please!
我的天哪!她难道不能直接推门进去吗?
For crying out loud! Can't she just push the door?
准备好了吗?开始
Ready? Go.
砰 砰 砰!
Pow, pow, pow!
笨蛋
Fucker.
我的天!看看这家伙的个头!
Fucking hell! Look at the size of this bad boy.
巴 巴!操 妈的 操
Ba, ba! Fuck. Shit. Fuck.
你就说英语吧 因为我完全不懂
Just speak English because I ain't got a clue.
你好
Hello.
放下枪 两秒钟
Drop the fucking gun. Two seconds.
什么?
What?
嗯?
Huh?
所有人都趴在地上!我需要支援…马上!
Everybody down on the floor! I need backup... now!
伙计 你不能在这里停车 等我一下 伙计 好吗?
You can't park here, mate. Just give me a second, mate, yeah?
那边的人起来
Get up, over there.
到角落去 跪下 走 环顾四周
Get in the corner. Get on your knees. Go. Look around.
你不可能知道这地方的主人是谁 不然你不会来这儿 你疯了吧!
You can't know who owns this place. You wouldn't be here. You're insane!
把它移开 否则我就把它夹住
Move it or I'll have it clamped.
我说 就给我一分钟!
I said just give me a fucking minute!
你没事吧 老兄?
You all right, mate?
打开它
Open it.
已设定收费标准
Charges set.
都低调点 就不会有人受伤
Keep your heads down and nobody gets hurt.
面向墙壁
Face the wall.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetheart.
淘气 淘气
Naughty, naughty.
野猫!
Wildcat!
你还好吗? 10万美元和一大袋钻石
You good? 100 grand and a big bag of diamonds.
非常感谢您 维恩夫人
Thank you very much, Mrs Vine.
谁都别回头 不然就等着瞧吧
No one turn around or they fucking get it.
终于他妈的来了!
Fucking finally!
这么多钻石 肯定有用
All those diamonds, it's gonna work.
罗曼 这必须他妈的奏效
Roman, it has got to fucking work.
限时营救
抢劫的
十年前
我的天哪 这真是天赋异禀
Oh my God, that is a talent.
你可以像这样一个接一个地重新装弹 太神奇了
You can just reload like that. One after the other. It's amazing.
为什么 你想再去一次? 你能再去一次吗?
Why, you want to go again? Can you go again?
我可以问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
你有没有考虑过这件事?
Have you been thinking about it at all?
你想谈谈现在如何改变我们的生活吗?
You want to talk about changing our lives now?
我猜你是想要一个家
I bet you want a family.
我们是一家人 我知道我们是一家人 只是…
We are a family. I know we're a family, just...
如果我们走的是两条完全不同的路 我确实 我确实需要知道
If we are on two totally separate paths, I do I do need to know.
你觉得你哥哥会如何看待家里添新成员这件事?
And how do you think your brother's gonna handle an addition to the family?
想像一下 如果我们有了孩子 他会是什么样子
Imagine how he'd be if we had a child.
哦 别把这件事扯到他身上
Oh, don't make this about him.
你知道 我得…
You know, I've got...
一个患有妄想症的兄弟 不管这周他们怎么称呼这种性格
A brother with a paranoid personality, whatever they're calling it this week.
我是他的姐姐
And I'm his big sister.
所以我要对他负责
So I am responsible for him.
如果我当时比较勇敢一些 或者…
If I'd been braver, or...
如果早点帮他 也许他就不会这么…
Helped him earlier, then maybe he wouldn't be so...
他真是太糟糕了! 听我说
How he fucking is! Listen to me.
我到底要跟你说多少遍 这不是你的错
How many times do I have to tell you, this is not your fault.
你得想办法……让自己摆脱这个该死的困境
You gotta find a way to... let yourself off this fucking hook.
罗曼 我从未对你隐瞒我的身份或我想要什么
Roman, I've never lied to you about who I am or what I want.
机不可失 时不再来
It is now or never.
因为我快要走到路的尽头了
Because I'm running out of road.
我不知道我是否能把孩子带到这个世界上
I don't know if I can bring a kid into this world.
我们干的这份工作危险得要命 万一我不在怎么办?
The job that we do is dangerous as shit. What if I'm not around?
如果我无法在孩子身边当父亲怎么办?
What if I can't be there to be a dad?
那我们就辞职 我们退出
Well then we'll quit, we'll get out.
艾达 我们的工作就是我们自己
Ada, our work is who we are.
啊 去他的 不 不是那样 这就是我们所做的
Ah, fuck that. No, it's not. It's what we do.
那是不是代表每次你和我在一起的时候
Does that mean that every time you're here with me,
你是不是心不在焉?
that your mind's just somewhere else?
我喜欢和你在一起 这里很美好 很安静
I love being with you. It's beautiful. It's quiet.
你和我玩得很开心
We have fun, me and you.
为什么我们不能多享受一些乐趣?多一些安静?
So why can't we just have more fun? More quiet?
艾达 最终 这种寂静会变得震耳欲聋
Eventually, Ada, that quiet is going to become so deafening,
它快把我的耳朵震出血了
it's going to make my ears bleed.
我……我不知道该如何回应
I... I don't know how to respond to that.
就 走吧
Just Go.
他真友善 他叫什么名字?
So friendly. What's his name?
波比 她是个女孩 波比 真可爱
Poppy. She's a girl. Poppy, lovely.
罗曼? 你在开玩笑吗?
Roman? Are you kidding me?
多久了? 已经过了这么久了 好几年了!真不敢相信是你
How long It's been such a long time. Years! I can't believe it's you.
你来这里到底是为了什么?
What are you even doing here?
实际上 我正在和柯蒂斯一起做这份私人保全工作
I'm doing this private security job with Curtis, actually.
天使 你究竟是谁?
And who might you be, angel?
这是夏洛特
This is Charlotte.
夏洛特 这是妈妈的朋友 罗曼
Charlotte, this is Mummy's friend, Roman.
我们以前一起工作过
We used to work together.
你总是提起罗曼 就是他?
Roman, who you're always talking about?
是的 他确实有!
Yeah, he does!
她说你看起来像个超级战队成员
She says you look like a Power Ranger.
哦 是吗? 是的
Oh, did she? Yeah.
很高兴见到你 夏洛特
Lovely to meet you, Charlotte.
看来我们俩都掌握了一项新技能
I see we've both picked up a new skill.
我看你没戴结婚戒指
电影精选列表