谢谢
Thank you.
你妹妹莱西也继承了这一点吗
Did your sister Lexie inherit the same skills?
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery.
我母亲只有一个孩子
I'm my mother's only child.
莱西是我同父异母的妹妹
Lexie and I are half sisters.
有人好像挑错了格蕾家的姑娘
Sounds like someone picked the wrong Grey.
-妈 -莱西很有天分 她很棒
- Ma-- - Lexie is very talented. She's brilliant.
莱西很厉害的 是个好医生 好姑娘
Lexie's great. Great surgeon. Great girl.
对不起 抱歉
Sorry. Excuse me.
-抱歉 抱歉 -吵吵闹闹是怎么回事
- Sorry. Sorry. - What is all the bustling, please?
抱歉打搅 我有急事要告诉格蕾医生
I'm sorry to interrupt. I need to speak with Dr. Grey.
格蕾医生正忙着创造历史
Dr. Grey is busy making history right now.
吸引 谢谢
Suction, please.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
我 我很抱歉 艾弗里医生
I a--I'm-- I'm sorry, Dr. Avery.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
看在上帝的份上
For the love of God.
爱丽丝·格蕾在坟墓里都要气活过来了
Ellis grey is rolling in her grave right now.
谁要来接替格蕾医生
Who wants to take Dr. Grey's place?
凯普娜医生
Dr. Kepner.
太好了
Yes!
借过借过 我要洗手消毒
Excuse me. Excuse me! I have to scrub.
我们今天就做常规检查
We're just doing a standard workup today,
如果血检结果正常 你就可以回去了
and if your blood's clean, you're a free man.
我要在这里等结果还是你们电♥话♥通知我
Do I have to wait for the labs or can you call me?
我们会电♥话♥通知
Oh, we'll call you.
真好 我在为今晚做腌鱼
Good, because I'm marinating the fish for tonight,
如果在酱汁里面泡太久
and if it stays in that thing for too long,
鱼肉就烂了
it just turns into mush.
怎么了 你不喜欢吃鱼吗
What? You don't like fish?
喜欢啊
I do.
你不喜欢吃鱼呢
You don't like fish?
喜欢
I like fish.
那就好 很好
Good. Okay, wow.
也许我该早点确认下的
I probably should've checked earlier,
但我对什么晚宴实在不熟悉
but I'm new to this whole dinner party thing, so...
你们到底是怎么了
What's happening right now?
亨利和泰迪今晚要举♥行♥派对
Henry and Teddy are having a dinner party tonight.
-我知道了 -对 我们也被邀请了
- So I gather. - Yeah, and we're invited.
对 我也知道了
Yeah, I got that, too.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
我忘记和他说了
I forgot to tell him.
挺好的 亨利刚好过来了 还提到了酱汁
It's a good thing Henry came by and brought up the marinade.
酱汁这个话题一点也不爷们
That's not a very masculine topic--marinade.
我该做牛肉的
I should've cooked beef.
-你有空吗 -有空
- Are you free? - I am.
我的意思是 你不是必须要来
I mean, 'cause, you know, you don't have to come.
哇 这是最称心的邀请了
Wow. Best invite ever.
我是说
I'm s--
好吧
Okay.
这是我的错
This is my, um, bad.
其实是我的错 我本来
It could be my bad. I mean--
对 你们都很差劲
Yeah. You both suck.
晚餐上见
See you at dinner.
艾弗里医生 非常感谢你让我加入
Dr. Avery, thank you so much for bringing me in.
-太激动了 -淡定 宝贝 淡定
- This is so exciting. - Uh-huh. Relax, honey, relax.
吸引 谢谢
Suction, please.
轻点 轻点
Lightly. Lightly.
好了 女士们先生们
And that, ladies and gentlemen,
背动脉就到此为止
completes the work on this dorsal artery.
现在每个人活动一下手
Everybody, stretch, shake out your hands,
放松一下
take a breather.
你的手艺有进步 宝贝
Your technique has improved, baby.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
要是学生有天分 指点就很简单了
It's easy to teach when there's natural ability to work with.
-你的儿子天生适合整形 -可能是这样吧
- Your boy's born for plastics. - That might be so, but, you know,
不过抄近路的时候要小心了
you gotta be careful with that easy road.
一个人可能习惯了抄近路
A person can get used to taking the easy road,
然后他们发现自己成了
and next thing they know, they find themselves...
西雅图的丰胸大王
the bo-job king of Seattle,
一个腹部抽脂术大♥师♥
a tummy-tuck tycoon.
我觉得你这是瞎说
I don't think that's fair.
再继续冲洗和吸引
More irrigation and suction.
难道说整形的钱不好赚吗 斯隆医生
Are you saying there isn't easy money in plastics, Dr. Sloan?
难道你认为整形科没有价值吗
Are you saying there's no valuable work to be done there?
她是认为我没有抵御金钱诱惑的意志
She's saying I don't have the discipline to resist the easy money.
我不过是指出存在这么种诱惑
I'm just saying, there's a temptation.
-轻柔点 艾普丽尔 -这么说吧
- Gently, April. - Yeah, well,
也许你对我多一点了解的话
maybe if you knew a little more about me,
你就会知道我对自己要求非常严格
you'd know that I'm incredibly disciplined.
我也不是什么抽脂术大♥师♥
And I'm not a tummy-tuck tycoon.
抱歉 斯隆医生
I'm sorry about that, Dr. Sloan.
-很明显 她 -别替我道歉
- She's obviously tr-- - Don't apologize for me.
-总有人要道歉 -继续吸引 艾普丽尔
- Yeah, well, somebody needs to... - Suction, April....
-因为你说得太过分了 -就在背静脉旁边
- 'cause you're way out of line. - Right near the dorsal vein.
-我自己选择了整形科 -这边吗
- I chose plastics. - Right here?
我自己说服斯隆医生 这是我的选择
I pursued Dr. Sloan. These are my choices.
我不会坐看着你诋毁这一切
I'm not gonna sit here and let you trash them
-因为你当然不会做同样的选择 -打住
- because they're not the same choices you would've made. - Back off.
你才打住
You back off.
不是你 停止吸引 艾普丽尔
Not you, the suction. April.
天啊 静脉被抽干了
Oh, god. The vein is stuck.
我 我该怎么办
Oh, what--what--what do I do?
马上停止吸引
All right, shut off the suction now!
别动 它快掉下来了
Don't move. It's shredding.
-她快把血管弄烂了 -停不下来怎么办
- She's mangling it. - Oh, my God. It's not stopping.
不不不
Oh, oh... oh, no.
天啊
Oh, god.
我做了什么
What did I do?
你毁了我的背静脉
You destroyed my dorsal vein.
是因为她的分流器吗 有脑水肿吗
Is it her shunt? Is it hydrocephalus?
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
之前是她的CT 对不对
That was her C.T. before, wasn't it?
抱歉 我当时不能说
I'm sorry. I couldn't tell you.
你现在还是不能
You still can't.
去它的不能 她是我的病人
The hell he can't. She's my patient.
谢天谢地 欧文 我
Oh, thank God. Owen, I--
听着 罗宾斯都告诉我了
Look, look, Robbins told me what is going on,
她没错 你们不能见佐拉
and she is right. You can't see Zola.
-欧文 别管这事 -她一定很害怕
- Owen, stay out of it. - She's probably terrified,
-需要一个人陪着她 -她现在很安静
- and someone should be with her. - She's sedated.
她不是独自一人
She's not alone.
我安排了一群护士轮班
I have a herd of nurses on a rotating schedule,
照看她 哄着她
holding her, singing her.
-都在掌控之中 -有试过用胃管来减压吗
- We've got this. - Did you try an N.G. tube?
肠道问题减弱了脑室腹腔分流术的效果
The bowels are compressing the V.P. shunt,
并出现低血压 我们要送她去手术室
and she's hypotensive, so we're taking her to the O.R.
-我要在旁观察 -谢博德 你不能去
- Well, then I'm in there. - Shepherd, you can't.
分流术是我做的 是病情起因之一
I inserted the shunt. It's part of the problem.
-应该让我来解决 -你疯了吗
- I should fix it! - Are you out of your mind?
负责领养的女士一刻不离地盯着她
The adoption lady's watching her like a hawk.
-他们就等着你犯规 -她在哪
- They're looking for a reason to ding you. - Where is she?
手术一结束我就告诉你
I will page you the minute that we're done.
-我会让克莱夫... -克莱夫
- I'll have Karev give you ours... - Karev,
看着我
look at me.
她在哪
Where is she?
手术预备室 16-08
Pre-op. 16-08.
谢谢 我这就过去
Thank you. I'm going there.
谢博德 不要
Shepherd, don't.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表