给我们的结婚纪念日礼物
from our kids for our anniversary.
而我把一切都搞砸了
And now I've messed it all up.
你并没有搞砸任何事
You didn't mess anything up.
你是那么想看一看座头鲸
You wanted to see those humpback whales so bad.
别管那些座头鲸了
Forget the whales.
我们都亲眼见到一头狮子了
We came face-to-face with a lion.
对 这倒是
Yes, we did.
这次度假已经很完美了
It's already a heck of a vacation.
没错
Yes, it is.
结婚纪念日快乐 马丁
Happy anniversary, Martin.
我要你明天再跟我说这句话
Say that to me tomorrow.
确保他的检查结果都是最新的
Make sure his labs are up to date,
之后我们就可以开始术前准备了
and then we'll take him up to pre-op.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
我知道我们不能...
I-I know--I know that we don't...
我们不能谈这些事
We don't talk about this stuff.
对吧 但我有点需要谈谈这些事
Okay? But I-I kinda need to talk about this stuff,
因为如果我不跟你说我就失去了
because what if I don't and then I miss an opportunity
跟我哥哥诉苦的机会 那么...
to appeal to my big brother about, you know, what--
如果马克是我的真命天子怎么办
what if Mark is my soul mate?
现在我不是你的要好朋友 莱西
I am not your best friend right now, Lexie.
我不是你哥哥 是负责你的主治医生
I am not your big brother. I am your attending,
我需要的是能给我♥干♥活的住院医生
and what I need is my resident.
你说得对
You're right.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我是你的住院医生
I am your resident.
好 做好病人的术前准备
Good. Make sure our patient is prepped.
到时候你还得去夹那个动脉瘤
You have an aneurysm to clip.
Show me some time and...
We can grasp it
What we create here
Can't outlast it
I'll brave the blue shades
Feels familiar, watch as the night...
我们是来看心脏的
We came to see the hearts.
这些太酷了
Oh, this blows.
杨在培养器官
Yang's growing organs,
而我不得不给那位老大爷修补心脏
and I'm stuck patching up grandpa.
又是摩根吗
Is that Morgan again?
你为什么不直接回她电♥话♥
Why don't you just answer her already?
我得装冷漠
I've gotta be a dead frickin' mouse.
铁石心肠 知道吧
Cold and dead, okay?
那才是她需要的
I mean, that's what she needs.
我躲她一整天了
All day, I'm trying to back off,
而她不停地...
and all she does is--
-看到没 -你能做到的
- See? - Hey, you can do this.
对吧 你做混球最在行
All right? You are good at being a douche,
那和装冷漠已经很接近了
and that's just, what, one step away from being cold and dead?
我说的对吧 杨
I mean, right, Yang?
看见她怎么做的吗
See what she's doing?
这才是你应该做的
That's what you need to do.
去吧 照着她来做
Do that. Do what she's doing.
各位有没有听说那个狮女
Hey, did you guys hear about a lion lady?
听说了 她男友是狮子的开胃菜
Yeah. Her boyfriend was the appetizer,
那狮子想把主人当晚餐
and he wanted mommy for dinner.
我真为她感到悲哀
I feel bad for her.
对 她只是养了个宠物的女孩么
Okay, she's just a girl with a pet.
她曾经可能有些不错的朋友
You know, she probably had some nice friends once,
甚至有个不错的男的
and maybe even a nice guy.
之后这些朋友都搬走了
And then those friends moved away.
那男的也和别人住去了
The guy started living with somebody else,
之后她的家人也抛弃了她
and then her family probably abandoned her...
把她扔在阁楼里和猫作伴
leaving her alone to rot in an attic somewhere with her cat,
她的巨大丛林猫
her big jungle cat,
就坐在墙角
who was sitting in the corner,
舔着爪子
just licking his paws,
想伺机咬死她
just wanting to eat her stupid face off.
这是实验室 不是餐厅
Look, this is a scientific lab, not a lunchroom,
所以都给我出去
so everyone out right now.
铁石心肠
Cold and dead.
We got the light
托米增强造影显示
Tommy's contrast study shows
他的败血症是由于回结肠瘘
That his sepsis is due to an ileocolic fistula.
那就做手术啊
So do the surgery.
他还在出血
He has a bleed, and he's developed
而且还出现后出血性脑积水
a post-hemorrhagic hydrocephalus.
他还有早产婴儿视网膜病变
He has R.O.P.
他现在同时有脑性麻痹
He's at risk for cerebral palsy,
失明 失聪
blindness, deafness,
生活不能自理
inability to walk or feed himself,
认知能力残缺的危险
cognitive disabilities--
我不明白 做一次手术也不能改变啊
I don't see how this surgery changes that.
是不能 但这手术是有危险的
It doesn't, but it's invasive.
确实有可能不起作用
I mean, there's a chance it won't work,
-之后他还要做更多的手术 -我知道
- and he'll need more surgeries. - Yeah, I know that.
我在这陪我的孩子这么久了
I have been here dealing with this for a while.
我比你更清楚这些情况
I-I know more about this stuff than you do.
阿历克斯在哪
Where--where is Alex?
他在处理另外一个病例
He's on another case.
我想你应该考虑一下别的选择
I think that you need to consider your other option.
如果我们不加强治疗
If we don't escalate care...
有没有人告诉你AND是什么意思
have they taught you what A.N.D. means yet?
放任自然死亡
Allowing natural death.
还没...还没到那一步吧
We're--we're not-- we're not there yet.
孩子的情况已经恶化得十分严重了
Things are deteriorating significantly.
你认为我应该那么做吗
You--you think that's what I should do?
我认为你应该考虑一下
I think that you need to consider
你想让你儿子过什么样的生活
what kind of life you want for your son.
你愿意让他痛苦地度过每一天吗
Is it okay for him to be in pain every day?
你愿意让他这辈子都离不开
Is it okay if he needs a feeding tube
鼻饲管吗
for the rest of his life?
你愿意让他今后不能跑
Is it okay if he can't run,
也不能爬吗
climb, or crawl?
如果你还想动手术 我们会做的
If you want the surgery, we'll do it.
但如果你决定
But if you decide
他遭的罪够多了
that enough is enough,
我们也会支持你的决定
then we'll support that choice, too.
亚利桑那刚告诉我AND是什么意思
Arizona just taught me what A.N.D. is.
看来我还得继续上医学院啊
I guess my med school education's not dead yet.
想象一下
Imagine...
造成这样的伤口要多大的力量啊
the power it takes to cause injuries like these.
轻轻把你手腕一咬 一口就掉
A flick of your wrist, and whoosh.
不对 你知道这些伤口是怎么回事吗
Nope. You know what these injuries are?
这就是自然选择
This is natural selection at work.
这家伙就是个白♥痴♥
I mean, the guy was an idiot.
我不管你有多渴望跟妹子滚床单
I don't care how desperate you are for sex,
如果一个妹子介绍你认识她的猫
if a chick tells you she wants you to meet her cat,
你就得赶紧跑
you run... fast.
他只是被相信的人蒙蔽了双眼
He was blindsided by someone he trusted.
你永远不知道你应该怎么处理这样的事
You never know how you're gonna react when that happens.
你跟罗宾斯说什么了
What did you say to Robbins?
没说什么
Hmm? Oh, nothing.
我就问她现在医院里有多少她的前任情人
I just asked her how many other exes she has in the hospital.
她说一两个 一两个还是能接受的 对吧
She said one or two. I can live with one or two, right?
那是什么意思 他为什么咳嗽
What was that? Why did he cough?
什么都别说 这没我们的事
Don't say anything. We're not in this.
韦伯 你为啥咳嗽
Webber, why'd you cough?
是...
Oh, um, well, it's--
这就有点儿像跟病人跟你说
It's a little like when a patient tells you
他只是一周喝一两回酒一样
they have one or two drinks a-a week.
我们都会把这数字翻几倍
We all round that number up
因为病人都说咱们想听的话
because patients tend to tell us what we want to hear.
如果他们承认会喝一两回...
If they'll admit to two drinks...
其实他们喝了很多回
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表