And I'm about to take your brother up
-去修补他的肝脏撕裂了 -好
- to repair a tear in his liver. - Okay.
他们有谁 最近正服药吗
Do you know if anyone in your family is on any medications?
不知道
I don't know.
过敏症呢 有没有谁动过手术
What about allergies? Has--has anyone had surgery?
大概没有
I don't think so.
有没有听你父母说过
Do you remember your parents talking about
如果谁重病 该怎么办
what they would do if someone got really sick?
有没有什么特别的嘱托
Would they want extraordinary measures taken?
对不起 我知道这很难答
I'm sorry. I know it's a difficult question,
但你能提供的任何信息对我们都很有用
but anything you could tell us would help.
没有 我们不谈这些事
No. We don't talk about stuff like that.
只会聊些小事
We just talk about normal things,
我
so I don't...
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
那有没有其他人可以联♥系♥呢
Well, is there anyone we can call?
如果他们俩去外地 谁照看你们
Who takes care of you when your parents go out of town?
我奶奶
My grandma.
可她已经死了 所以
But she's dead now, so...
我已经控制住出血
Okay, I've got the bleeding under control.
轮到你了 坎纳医生
It's your turn, Dr. Canner.
好 请把显微镜移过来
All right, pull up my microscope, please.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
四号♥丝线
4-0 silk.
谢谢
Thank you.
-该死 -你把玻璃推进去了吗
- Damn it. - You just push the glass in deeper?
多半刺穿一段眼动脉
You must have speared a branch of the ophthalmic artery.
烧灼止血
Cautery.
得 我来吧
All right. Let me get in there.
现在不行 我还没拔♥出♥来♥呢
It's kind of hard right now. My hand is in her eye.
-手术钳 -坎纳医生
- Forceps. - Canner.
等等
Hold on.
出来了
There.
是片碎骨
Bone fragment.
多谢 真是及时雨啊
Thank you. I'll be needing that.
少量出血很正常 谢博德医生
A little bleeding is natural, Dr. Shepherd.
碎片这就清理干净了吧
I'm not gonna find any more little presents in there, am I?
好的各位 精彩的来了
Okay, everyone, here comes the fun part.
夹钳
Clamp.
搞定了
All right.
四级肝脏撕裂
Looks like a Grade 4 liver lac.
格蕾 想做带蒂大网膜修复吗
Grey, do you want to do an omental pedicle repair?
-当然 -好
- Absolutely. - Okay.
贝利医生 听说今天你的临床试验
Heard you lost one of your clinical trial patients today,
有位病人死了
Dr. Bailey.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear--
他的死跟我的试验没关系
It wasn't my trial that killed him.
遗传疾病 特征为小脑和视网膜发生血管母细胞瘤
他患有林道氏综合症
The man suffered from Von-Hippel Lindau.
这才是他的死因
That's what killed him.
我不是说你的试验
Well, I wasn't implying that your trial--
咱们关注活着的病人
Let's focus on the living patients,
别谈死了的 行吗
and not the dead ones, okay?
你干什么了
Wh-what'd you do?
没有啊 冲洗而已
Nothing. I'm just irrigating.
体温骤升 二氧化碳分压过高
His temp spiked. CO2 levels are through the roof.
-你说什么 -心动过速
- Well, what's the problem? - He's tachycardic.
心率加快 体温升高
Increased heart rate. Patient's burning up.
均为麻醉剂
我没用司可林 但用了七氟醚
I didn't use sux, but I did use sevoflurane.
冰 拿冰来
Ice. We need ice.
等等 这是我的病人
Wait. Now this is my patient--
-快跑 拿冰去 -马上来 医生
- Run. Get ice, now. - Right away, doctor.
器官即将衰竭
Kid's about to go into organ failure.
注射丹曲洛林
I'm pushing dantrolene.
-拿降温毯来 -我去拿
- Let's get some cooling blankets. - On it.
空调温度调到最低
And turn the thermostat down in here as low as it will go.
好的 医生
Right away, doctor.
亚临床肌肉病 可由常规麻醉引起围手术期死亡
天呐 是恶性高热
Oh, my God. Malignant hyperthermia.
冰呢
Where's that ice?
什么情况
What do we got?
真好 你来了
Oh, good.
取下旁通管时出现连枷二尖瓣
I got a flail mitral valve when I took her off bypass.
已经重新分流
Just put her back on
再次降低体温
and cooled her down again.
需要你帮忙
I need your hands.
好的
Okay.
还有
Oh, and, um...
谢谢你
thank you...
帮亨利手术
for Henry.
我们骗了你 真抱歉
I am so sorry that we had to lie to you,
但我只信任你一个
but you were the only one that I trusted to do it.
能理解我吧
You get it, right?
能
Right.
不生我气吧
You're not mad at me?
不
No.
不会
No.
好 挺好
Good. Okay.
快去净手吧
Go get scrubbed.
手术袍
Gown me.
阿尔特曼有什么事 病人怎么样
What did Altman want? How's the patient?
病人没问题
She'll be fine.
我让克里斯蒂娜帮忙去了
Now that I put Christina in there.
你
You...
什么 你让杨和泰迪一起手术
You what? You put Yang in the same O.R. with Teddy
治我的病人吗
with my patient on the table?
你到底是怎么想出这么个馊主意的
What the hell made you think that was a good idea?
当初是你的手术失误让大家
I believe it was your mistake that put everyone
陷入这步田地
in this position in the first place,
所以你没有资格指责我
so you're really not one to point fingers right now.
说说情况
Catch me up.
二尖瓣看不清楚
I can't get visualization of the mitral valve.
左心房♥太小了
The--the left atrium's too small.
上肺静脉显露呢
What about superior pulmonary vein exposure?
很好 从这入手吧 剪刀
Yes, good. Let's do that. Scissors.
她在上头干嘛呢
What is she doing up there?
什么
Sorry?
凯普娜 石像似的坐那不动
Kepner. She's been sitting up there like a gargoyle.
我还以为外面有很多外伤病患呢
I thought there was a big trauma.
是有 我不清楚
Oh, yeah. Um, I don't know.
在我把你叫过来之前 你有没有
Did you get a chance to check on Henry post-op
看过亨利的术后报告
before I pulled you in here?
估计没人要她帮忙
I bet no one wanted her.
什么
What?
凯普娜
Kepner.
估计是她尖嗓子太烦人
Probably because her voice
墙皮都能被她震下来
can peel paint off walls.
"充电到200焦"
"Charge to 200."
"离手"
"Clear!"
外伤急救已经够紧张的了
I mean, a trauma is stressful enough.
她再喊两声 谁受得了
Who needs that?
你 你好刻薄啊
You're-- you're horrible.
"注射100毫克利多卡因"
"Push 100 of lidocaine."
不是这样吗
Am I wrong?
-那就是对了 -你能别说了吗
- I'm right. - Would you stop?
好了
Stop it.
-差不多 -那就是你赞同了 看得出来
- Kind of. - You agree with me. I can tell...
-可以了 -眼神出♥卖♥♥♥了你
- Would you stop? - by your eyes.
行了行了
Okay, stop. Oh.
他们怎么样
How are they doing?
还在修复瓣膜
Uh, still trying to repair the valve.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表