没准是我生孩子的时候造成的
Maybe it happened after I had the baby.
那是几年前的事了
It was a few years ago.
孩子好像死了
I-I think it died.
生完之后我很长一段时间都走不了路 我
I couldn't walk for a long time after. I-I...
肯定是那个时候造成的 对吧
It must have happened then, right?
这个
Uh...that's...
是的 这个
Yes, that's...
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我没 -不
- I didn't -- - No.
-我是不是 -不 不是你的错
- Should -- - No. It's --
我是不是说了什么不该说的
Should I not have said anything?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
没事的
It's okay.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
不 你都很久没莅临我的手术室了
No, it's been a while since you've been in my O.R.
你能来我深感荣幸呢
I'm honored you showed up.
格蕾是不是也整天为了赶面试而放你鸽子
Has Grey been ditching you, too, for interviews?
克里斯蒂娜最近的注意力简直全被面试分散了
Cristina has been so distracted.
梅瑞狄斯 你知不知道她今天去跟哪儿谈了
Meredith, do you know who she's talking to today?
斯坦福吧 应该是
Stanford, I think.
斯坦福 什么
Stanford? Wh --
她什么时候开始对斯坦福感兴趣了
Since when has she been interested in Stanford?
你能怪她吗
You blame her?
傻子才会放弃去斯坦福心外的机会呢
You'd be a fool not to pursue cardio at Stanford.
就像是傻子才会放弃布莱根医院的普外一样
Kinda like...general at the Brigham.
我不是说过了吗 我打电♥话♥过去时
I told you, the program director
普外科的主任深表理解呢
was very understanding when I called.
你取消了三次 你觉得人家真的能够理解吗
And you believed her after canceling three times?
你知道我费了多大的劲才给你争取来这次面试机会吗
You know how many strings I had to pull to get you in there?
是主任把这个病例交给我的
Well, the chief assigned this case to me.
我能怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
斯坦福 也太远了吧
Stanford? I mean, that is just -- that's far.
亨特没意见吗
Hunt is really okay with that?
格蕾 把这些血管打一下结好吗
Grey, will you, uh, tie these vessels off?
她遭受的一切已经够惨的了
She's been through enough.
现在她还要担心走廊里的混♥蛋♥
She doesn't need to worry about some jerk
偷♥拍♥她的照片吗
taking her picture in the hall.
我十分抱歉
I am so sorry.
别跟我道歉
Well, don't be, just...
做点实质的事情帮帮我 明白吗
help me, okay?
帮我保证她的安全
Help me keep her safe.
这种事情不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
泰迪这里有一些干细胞项目的文件
Hey, um, Teddy needed you to sign off
-等着你签呢 -好的
- on the stem cell paperwork. - Okay.
现在大家的手♥机♥都带摄像头
People have cameras on their phones.
他不能指望你禁止所有人带手♥机♥进医院
He can't expect you to ban phones from the hospital.
是不行 但是至少在他们把她带走之前 我能确保
No, no, but I can make sure that the hallways are clear
走廊里不再出现记者 或是让保安提高警惕
before they move her, or security keeps a lookout.
我最近 大脑都不工作
I'm...I'm not thinking.
我一直在犯错
I'm making mistakes...
我的大脑一团糟
in over my head.
我就不应该当外科主任的
I wasn't supposed to be the chief.
我就不应该是这样的一个人
I wasn't supposed to be this...guy. I'm...
我怎么能变成一个
I mean, how am I the guy
加重这个人的女儿
that ends up making this man's daughter more hurt
所受到的伤害的人呢
than she already is?
我简直 我简直太让人失望了
I'm just -- I'm failing. I'm...
你已经尽力了
You're doing the best you can.
你今天过得咋样呀
And how was your day,
我的超级无敌小宝贝儿
my little scootchie coo?
今天跟佐拉玩得超级开心吧
Did you just have so much fun playing with Zola?
你说话说得再弱智
You know, she doesn't understand you any better
她都不会听得懂的
the more idiotic you sound.
佐拉 晚上好
Hey, Zola. Good evening.
晚上好 你好吗
Good evening. How are you?
塔克
Tuck?
塔克
Tucker?
别害羞呀
Hey, don't be shy.
你好 塔克呢
Hey, uh, where's Tuck?
我也不知道 他刚才还在呢
I'm not sure. He was...just here.
你不知道
You don't know?
你知不知道你的工作就是看好我的儿子
You know it's your job to know where my son is?
塔拉 你最后一次见到他是什么时候
Tara, when's the last time you saw him?
几分钟前 我发誓 他刚才就在这儿
A few minutes ago. I swear, he was right here.
几
A few...
再试一次
Try it again.
什
Wh --
发粉色警报
Um, call, a-a code pink.
粉色警报用来提醒保安有幼儿走失
快点
Right now.
什么 不行 警告不能乱发
What? No, there's a protocol for a code --
我儿子不见了 知道吗 他不见了
Hey, hey, my son is missing. Okay? He's gone.
你没看好他 而他现在不见了
You took your eyes off of him, and he's gone.
你现在给我马上拿起电♥话♥
Now you pick up that phone,
然后发布警报
and you make that call right now,
不然的话 我发誓我一定会掐死你
or I swear to god, I will have your throat.
塔拉 照做就是了
Tara, just do it.
发布粉红色警报
Just call the code pink!
我去找他
I'll look for him.
你好 我们这里有粉红色警报
Yes, we have a code pink.
一名五岁的小男孩失踪了 我不知道他走失多久了
A 5-year-old boy, missing I -- I'm not sure how long.
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
-他穿了一件绿色条纹的 -拜托你们 别只是站在那
- He's wearing a green-striped... - Please don't just stand there.
好吗 帮我找找他 上帝啊
Okay? Look. Help me find him. Oh, God.
他没准正在喊呢 因为他知道如果见到陌生人的话
He's probably screaming 'cause he knows to scream
就要尖叫
if there's a-a stranger.
天啊 他在尖叫
Just...oh, God. He's screaming.
他在尖叫
He's scream...
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
干吗
What?
他刚才流鼻血了
He had a nosebleed.
所以我就带他到护士那去了
I-I took him to the nurse.
什么
What?
搞什么 你在这呀
What? There you are!
过来 让我看看 那是
Come here. Let me see. Is that...
让我看看那张纸巾
Let me see that tissue.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
-这样的话 我猜 -你可以取消
- Oh, well, then I guess, um... - Yes, you can cancel...
-他去哪了 -我们只好
- Where was he? - We're gonna have to go...
流鼻血了
Nosebleed.
去给你买♥♥冰激凌吃了
get you an ice cream.
好不好 好不好 回家吧
Yeah? Yeah? Well, let's go home.
然后一块去买♥♥雪糕吃
And, uh, let's, uh, get some ice cream.
来 走吧 宝贝儿
Here. Come on, sweetheart.
你居然流鼻血了
Oh, I can't believe you had a nosebleed.
这样
And...
就差不多了
that should just about do it.
七天后
加州大学洛杉矶分校
真厉害呀
Impressive.
我们大多数的面试者都无法做出
Most of our candidates can't get the detail
三角窝的细节
on the triangular fossa.
是啊 如果我当不成外科医生的话
Yeah, well, uh, if this whole surgeon thing doesn't pan out,
没准还可以成为街头艺术家
then I guess I could take my act on the road.
就在集市上摆个
You know, just set up a little whittling booth
木头雕刻的地摊
at a county fair.
我相信人们会花大钱去买♥♥你的作品
I think people would pay good money for that,
尤其当他们听说
especially when they hear,
这位街头艺术家居然是哈珀·艾弗里的孙子的时候
it's made by Harper Avery's grandson.
这倒是提醒我了
Which reminds me,
你觉得哈珀·艾弗里会不会有兴趣
do you think that he'd ever be interested
在本院做个讲座呢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表