人体的每一个细胞
Every cell in human body regenerates,
平均每七年重生一次
on average, every 7 years.
和蛇类一样
Like snakes,
我们用自己的方式蜕皮
in our own way, we shed our skin.
从生物角度来看 我们都是新生儿
Biologically, we're brand-new people.
你是第一次去西雅图吗
Are you visiting Seattle for the first time?
不是不是 我住在西雅图
Oh, no, no. I live in Seattle.
我回家住了一个月
I-I just went home for a month.
带儿子去见见我父母
I took my son to see my parents.
哦 你在西雅图是做什么的呢
Oh. What do you do in Seattle?
我是个外科医生
Uh, I'm a surgeon.
你认识那些医生吗...
Uh, uh, did you know any of those doctors...
枪击案中的医生
from that shooting?
我们也许看上去毫无变化 一如往常
We may look the same. We probably do.
但变化却匿于无形之中
The change isn't visible...
至少我们中的大多数是这样
At least not in most of us.
但我们都已经变了...
But we're all changed...
彻底变了...
Completely...
永远地变了
Forever.
这很正常
But that's normal.
我是说这是个生物应激性的改变
I mean, it's a biological imperative change.
枪击案改变了我 我已经变了
So the shooting changed me. I'm changed.
但我已经准备好回去工作了
But I'm also ready to get back to work.
和每个人一样 做好准备了
I mean, as ready as any of us are
一个人呆在家里等着...
Sitting around the house, Waiting...
我的时间全都用来担惊受怕了
I just spend my time worrying.
你丈夫受了枪伤
Your husband was shot.
确实值得你担惊受怕
That's a lot to worry about.
其实我担心的是克里斯蒂娜
I'm worried about Cristina.
她要结婚了 这很...
She's getting married, and that's just...
她上次结婚的时候我得用剪刀
Well, I had to cut her out of her last wedding dress
剪开她的婚纱 所以...
with scissors, so...
你是看着你丈夫中枪的
You watched your husband get shot.
他没事 其实他今天就要回来上班了
He's fine. He's coming back to work today, actually.
我们都没事
We're all fine.
不好意思
Uh, ex-excuse me.
没事吧 格蕾医生
Is everything okay, Dr. Grey?
没事 一切都好
Yes. Yes. Everything's fine.
打开二号♥门
Opening two.
看起来没那么糟
It doesn't look too bad.
你就是得时刻注意
You just gotta keep an eye on it,
别让他肿得更大
Make sure it doesn't get any bigger.
但如果变颜色了的话 你就得去看大夫了
But if it changes color, you should see a doctor.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
你夫人看起来很生气啊
Your lady looks pissed.
你又来了 德里克
Again, Derek?
《实习医生格蕾》第七季第1集
有你 我将新生
■
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothin'.
就是...你真漂亮
Just... you're awesome.
主任
Chief.
贝利医生 欢迎回来
Oh, Dr. Bailey. Welcome back.
-谢谢 -我们很想你啊
- Thank you, sir. - We missed you here.
这地方和以前...不一样了
The place isn't the... same.
你得到参加手术的批准了吗
Uh, did you get cleared for surgery?
什么意思 "手术批准"
What do you mean, "cleared for surgery"?
谁来批准我
Who has to clear me?
下次我就不管你了
Well, the next time, I'll leave you there.
这话你说过了
You said that already.
德里克又被警♥察♥抓了
Oh, Derek got arrested again.
-梅瑞狄斯 -危害公共安全
- Meredith... - Reckless endangerment.
-拜托 -他的驾照被吊销了吗
- Please. - Did he lose his license yet?
没有 他们没打算起诉他
Oh, no, because they don't charge him,
因为警♥察♥都崇拜他
Because the cops worship him.
因为我救过其中几个人的命
Because I saved some of their lives.
你在挑什么啊
What are we picking?
礼服颜色啊 我不想穿白色的
Dress color. I'm not wearing white.
白色有点性别歧视 还有点儿种族歧视
It's sexist and... vaguely racist.
不要白色 不要面纱 不要吃米饭
No white, no veil, no rice.
那你妈妈怎么说啊
Well, what will your mother say?
不要我妈妈
No mother.
我还没有得到手术批准
You know, I didn't get cleared for surgery...
我觉得这都怪你
and I'm pretty sure it's your fault.
梅瑞狄斯我是主任
Meredith, I am the chief.
可以驳回顾问的意见
I can overrule the counselor.
-真的吗 -当然
- You can? - Yes.
我喜欢这个蓝色
I love the blue.
-谢博德主任 你回来了 -早啊
- Chief Shepherd, you're back. - Good morning.
我碰到了一个巨型的颅底脊索瘤
I find a giant skull base chordoma.
-绝对是我见过的最大的 -真的吗
- Biggest one I've ever seen. - Really?
他因为呼吸困难进了急诊室
He came in to the E.R. with trouble breathing.
你获得手术批准了吗
You got cleared for surgery?
-没错 -该死
- I did. - Bitch.
我也很喜欢这个棕色的
I like the brown, too.
我知道它看起来不适合做手术
I know it looks inoperable.
我是说 我以前也会这么下结论
I mean, I would've said it was inoperable,
但是你回来了 而且你这么厉害
But you're back and you're you.
没错
Right.
喂 早上好 谢谢 非常感谢
Hey, uh, yes, good morning. Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 谢谢各位
Good. Thank you. Thank you very much.
回来的感觉真好
It's, uh, it's great to be back.
首先 我要感谢韦伯医生在我伤病期顶替我
First of all, I'd like to thank Dr. Webber for stepping up in my absence.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很感谢大家 感谢各位在我康复期间
Uh, I'm grateful for all of you, for all of your support
对我的支持 谢谢你们
during my recovery. Thank you.
很高兴回来当主任
Uh, it's just, uh, so great to be back as chief.
我很感谢...
I'm grateful for the, uh...
很抱歉 刚才都是假话
I'm sorry. That's a lie.
场面话而已 其实呢...
That's what people say, and, uh, the truth is...
我不喜欢当主任 很不喜欢
I hate being chief. I hate it.
韦伯主任...
Chief Webber...
韦伯主任才是我们的主任
Chief Webber is our chief.
不好意思 但是这个巨型的...
And I'm sorry, but this giant...
抱歉 我得去看看这个脊索瘤
Sorry, I gotta go look at this chordoma.
不好意思...
I, um, I'm sorry, but...
我不当主任了
I quit.
-走 凯普娜 快 -不好意思 来了
- Let's go, Kepner. Come on. - Oh, sorry. Okay.
他就这么不当了
He just quit.
他本来该给我手术批准的
He was supposed to clear me for surgery.
子弹就在表皮
The bullet's at the surface.
情况不错 我现在就能取出来
That's good. I can take it out now.
不必了 如果不感染的话 我打算留着
Nah. I mean, if it's not infected, I' m gonna keep it.
这就是我的战斗伤疤
It's my war wound.
而且...
Besides...
女人们最吃这套
chicks dig that crap.
哦 天啊
Oh, my god.
哇 你没开玩笑啊
Wow. You weren't kidding.
之前的医生弄破了硬脑膜
The last surgeon broke the dura,
让肿瘤扩张到了大脑和脊柱
which enabled the tumor to mushroom into the brain and down into the spine.
还包住了他的脑干
It's wrapped around his brain stem.
不管用什么方式手术 都必须要快
Whatever we do, we need to do it quickly.
这玩意儿的个头啊...
The size of this thing...
正常情况下我要切开他的鼻窦或者上硬腭
Normally I open up the sinuses or the hard palate.
现在你得把两个都切开
Well, now you have to open up both.
你要我把他的整个脸切开吗
You want me to split his whole face open?
鼻窦 上硬腭 舌头 颌骨
Sinuses, hard palate, tongue, jaw--
颌骨骨折已经够折磨人了 更别说其它了
A broken jaw is excruciating, let alone the rest of it.
这孩子知道他将要面对什么情况吗
Does this kid know what he's in for?
他只想活下去 我觉得他不会太在意这些痛
He wants to live. I don't think he's concerned about the pain.
但你不知道这个瘤子的浸润情况怎样
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表