不 梅瑞狄斯
No, Meredith.
你该过来...帮忙救救莱西
You should come... help Lexie.
-你做的很棒 -马克
- You're doing good. - Mark...
-克里斯蒂娜...克里斯蒂娜马上就回来了 -马克
- Cristina's...Cristina's gonna be back any minute. - Mark...
她就要回来了 我们会让你稳定下来
She's gonna be back, and we're gonna get you stabilized,
你会没事的 好吗
and you're gonna be fine, okay?
-马克 -再等几分钟 好吗
- Mark... - Just a few minutes, okay?
她随时可能回来
She'll be back any minute.
马克
Mark...
我...我要不行了
I'm... I'm dying.
什么 不 你不会死的
What? No, you're not.
我要死了
I am.
求你...告诉...
Please... tell...
告诉梅瑞狄斯
tell Meredith
我爱她
that I love her.
她是个好姐姐
And that she's a good sister.
求你 告诉我爸爸
Please t-tell my dad...
你不会死的 你会好好的
You're not dying. You're gonna be fine.
握住我的手
Hold my hand.
我不要握你的手 因为你不会死的
I'm not holding your hand because you're not dying.
握住我的手
Hold my hand.
不 你不会死的
No. You're not dying.
你听到我说的吗
Do you hear me?
你今天不能死
You don't die today.
我爱你
I love you.
你不必因为我对你说过
You don't have to say it
-你就得回应我 -我是真心的 我爱你
- because I said it. - I do. I love you.
我爱你 我一直深爱着你
I love you. I've always been in love with you.
我会爱你到地老天荒
I will always be in love with you.
-真的吗 -千真万确
- Yeah? - Yeah.
所以你一定要活下去
Which is why you have to stay alive.
我们 我们会结婚
We--we-- we're gonna get married.
然后你会做一个出色的外科医生
And you're gonna make an amazing surgeon.
我们会生两个或三个孩子
And we're gonna have two or three kids.
这样索菲亚就有弟弟妹妹了
So Sofia can have siblings.
没错 一个妹妹 两个弟弟
Yeah. A sister and two brothers.
那样...那样多好
And... that's nice.
我们会幸福到老的 莱西
We're gonna be happy, Lex...
你和我
You and me.
我们会过着神仙眷侣的生活 莱西
We're gonna have the best life, Lexie,
你和我
you and me.
我们会如此幸福
We're gonna be so happy.
所以你绝不能死 好吗
So you can't die, okay?
你不能死
You can't die,
因为我们俩命中注定白头到老
because we're supposed to end up together.
这是命中注定
We're meant to be.
命中注定
Meant to be.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I-I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
莱西
Lexie.
你老婆是个疯子
Your wife is bonkers.
是啊 但她多可爱
Yeah, but she's cute.
不 她离开前把我踢出了所有儿科病例
No, she pulled me off every single peds case before she left.
她是因为我选择了霍普金斯而惩罚我
She's punishing me for choosing Hopkins.
你知道吗 我不在乎 我这就打给她
You know what? I don't care. I'm calling her right now.
别 克莱夫 把电♥话♥放下
Hey, Karev, no. Put that phone away.
这样只会两败俱伤
No good's gonna come out of that.
我怒了
I'm pissed.
是吗 她也一样
Yeah, well, so is she.
你知道原因吗 因为她特别喜欢你
You know why? 'Cause she loves you.
她会想通的
She'll get over it.
你能做的最好选择就是置之不理
The best thing you can do is just leave it alone.
等到她回来
Wait till she come back.
明天你俩都冷静了 再跟她说
Talk to her tomorrow when you've both calmed down.
你要闲着没事 到我手术室帮我
If you got nothing to do, scrub in with me.
我有个股骨手术 噢 找到了
I've got an open femur. Oh, there you are.
为什么明天 她不是今晚回来吗
Why tomorrow? I thought she was coming back tonight.
今晚我有计划
Uh, tonight I've got things planned
她会尖叫 只不过不是叫你的名字
that don't include her screaming your name.
能告诉我原因吗
Will you at least tell me why?
什么
Why what?
-你为什么拒绝医疗司令部的工作 -不行
- Why you turned down the job at Medcom. - No.
-阿尔特曼 -亨特
- Altman. - Hunt.
-告诉我 -不
- Tell me. - No.
能先科普一下医疗司令部是什么吗
Somebody want to tell me what Medcom is?
不然我可少了很多乐趣
It would make this a whole lot more fun for me.
陆军医务司令部
Army medical command.
负责监督美国和欧洲的
They oversee every medical operation
所有医疗手术
in the U.S. and in Europe.
-这么厉害 -极其
- Fancy. - Very.
她将指导
She'd be instructing,
和负责外科领域技术创新
innovating surgical field techniques,
而且他们对她的干细胞研究很有兴趣
and they're interested in funding her stem cell research.
不挺合适的吗
Sounds like a good fit.
这可是个千载难逢的机会
It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
我真不懂...
So I just don't understand...
怎么了 现在我不走你也生气吗
So what, now you're pissed that I'm not leaving?
你的忠诚在哪里
Where's your loyalty?
国家需要你服务
You're being asked to serve your country.
你知道我们现在在哪吗 亨特
Do you know where we are right now, Hunt?
这是我丈夫死去的手术室
This is the room where my husband died.
就在这张手术台上
Right here on this table.
无论这间手术室发生了多少
And no matter how many wonderful and amazing
了不起的事或美妙的奇迹
and miraculous things happen in this room,
这永远是我丈夫死去的手术室
it will always be the room where my husband died.
在南边的电梯
And the south elevator
我和他第一次相遇
will always be the place where I met him,
在这里的餐厅
and... and the cafeteria will always be the place
他请我吃过午饭
where he bought my lunch.
我想离开这里 永不回头
I would love to leave here and never look back.
我刚认识你时 你就是这个样子
But you are as beaten
一副被打击受创的模样
and broken as I have ever seen you.
我过去让你承受了很多
And after everything that I have put you through,
但你表现出的忍♥耐 善良
the tolerance and kindness...
与友谊
and friendship that you have shown me,
如果我还真有一丝忠诚
I am not going to leave you
就决不会离你而去
because of my loyalty.
我不会去医疗司令部 去任何地方
I am not going to leave here for Medcom or anywhere else.
这里要缝合 三号♥缝线
This isn't holding. 3-0 prolene, please.
德里克
Derek!
德里克
Derek!
我不明白为什么这种事总发生
I don't understand how this keeps happening.
克里斯蒂娜 我们得找到他
Cristina, we have to find him.
说真的
I'm serious.
我不明白为什么这种事总发生
I do not understand how this keeps happening.
我们得找到他
We have to find him,
他肯定没办法求救
because I don't think he went for help.
我们总在生命线上挣扎 我们坠机了 小梅
We keep dying. We're in a plane crash, Mer.
看看我们现在
Like... like right now.
如果他来求救了 如果德里克求救
If he went for help, if Derek had gone for help,
他会留信♥号♥♥什么的
he would've sent a message or something.
我们得找到他 这不对劲
I mean, we have to find him. Something is wrong.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表