Mark Sloan?
是的 他也不赖
Yeah. He wasn't bad.
不过你别告诉他我说过这话
Don't let him know I said that, though.
使你感觉饥饿的系统
The one that makes you hungry...
All right
I guess it's all all right
I got nothing left
还有让你感觉幸福的系统
And the one that makes you happy.
它们都是连成一体的
They're all connected.
剔除任何一块
Take a piece out...
其他的也会分崩离析
and everything else falls apart.
知道为什么今早我把你们都叫过来吗
So do you know why I brought you all here this morning?
为了帮助大家
To help you,
因为即使我们要单独答辩
because even though we all take the boards alone,
但如果我们一起努力 我们就都能通过
if we work together, we can all pass.
只有当维持我们生存的系统
And it's only when our support systems look like
可能要失效的时候
they might fail us...
And say they're still alive
你们只要不用去医院 就到这来
If you're not at the hospital, you're here.
你们在这睡 在这吃
You sleep here, you eat here.
没有干扰 也没有休息
There are no distractions, no breaks.
这就是格蕾要领 现在就开始实行
This is the Grey method, and it starts now.
I was surprised you stuck around
我们才会意识到
that we realize how much
一直以来我们是多么地依赖它们
we've depended on them all along.
That it's all all right
I guess it's all all right
I got nothing left inside of my chest
我的答辩要挂了 我必须开始准备了
I'm gonna fail my boards. I need to study.
进来吧
Come on in.
I got nothing left inside of my chest
But it's all all right
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表