剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表
他们射中我了!救命!
They shot me! Help! Help!
我们是谁?
Who are we?
呃 我应该问 我们是怎么样的人类?
What are we, I should say, as human beings?
性本善 还是性本恶?
Are we intrinsically good or evil?
加油
Come on, come on.
你眼中人性的恶 在其他人眼里可能是善
What could be termed evil in you, could be termed good.
但是我觉得 在特定的环境下 任何人都有可能作恶
But I think anybody's capable of evil, given the right and wrong circumstances.
因为我们只在乎变得富有
'Cause all we care about is getting fucking rich!
我可以看到它的诱惑力
I could see the allure of it.
看到它的力量
I could see the power.
甚至能理解这股热情
I can even understand the passion.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这是挣扎
This is the struggle.
我一直以来都在与其抗争
Yeah, I struggle with it all the time.
马丁·斯科塞斯的一生颇具传奇色彩
The life of Martin Scorsese is the stuff of legend.
他拍摄了一些电影史上 最吸引人的故事片
Made some of the most compelling feature films in movie history.
他是当代先锋诗人和人类学家
Leading poet-anthropologist of the contemporary landscape.
它迅速演变成电影史上
It has mushroomed into one of the hardest-fought battles
最艰苦的战斗之一
in movie history.
这部电影是对神明的亵渎 还是对信仰的肯定?
Is the film blasphemy or an affirmation of faith?
电影制♥作♥人有权利拍这样的电影吗?
Do filmmakers have a right to make a film like this?
有人朝里根总统开了几枪
Shots have been fired at President Reagan.
小约翰·沃诺克·欣克利
John W. Hinckley
可能想把《出租车司机》里的 情节变成现实
may have been trying to act out the plot of the movie Taxi Driver.
电影是给欣克利的信息
你迷恋暴♥力♥吗?
Is there a fascination on your part for violence?
斯科塞斯? - 我是电影制♥作♥人 只拍电影
Scorsese? - I'm a filmmaker, I make movies.
今天早上 有些人登上了新闻
Some of the people making news this morning,
马丁·斯科塞斯导演
movie director, Martin Scorsese.
我们今晚的嘉宾是马丁·斯科塞斯
Our guest tonight is Martin Scorsese.
马蒂
Marty.
马蒂 - 马蒂
Marty. - Marty.
爸爸 - 马丁
Dad. - Martin.
马蒂 - 斯科塞斯先生
Marty. - Mr. Scorsese.
马蒂·斯科塞斯独一无二
There is only one Marty Scorsese.
他是整个电影行业的基石
And he is a cornerstone of this entire art form.
像他这样的人 空前绝后
There's been nobody like him, there'll never be anybody like him again.
你爱她吗?
Do you love her?
爱吗?
Do you?
爱吗? - 凯伦
Do you? - Karen.
他是探索人性阴暗面的大♥师♥
He's the master of exploring the dark side of the human condition.
爱丽丝 别告诉我该怎么做 - 你为什么这样做?
Don't you tell me what to do, Alice. - Why'd you do it?
我们所有人的内心都有阴暗面
'Cause these things are within all of us.
太棒了!
Yeah!
太棒了! - 太棒了!
Yeah! - Yeah!
我们需要讨论这种阴暗面
We need to talk about this darkness.
将其展示出来
We need to bring it to light.
不 别朝他开枪!
No, don't shoot him!
马蒂是少数几个知道
Marty is one of the few directors who understands
有些根本问题是必须探讨的导演之一
there are fundamental questions that you have to ask.
不!
No!
什么是善?什么是美?
What is good? What is beautiful?
什么是罪?什么是道德? 什么是正义?什么是仁慈?
What is sin? What is virtue? What is justice? What is mercy?
我为什么在这里? 我要怎么做?我能知道什么?
Why am I here? How must I act? What can I know?
马蒂既是圣徒 也是罪人
Marty is a... a saint-sinner.
他的内心有股圣性
There's something saintly in him.
从某种意义上来说
In the sense that he asks the questions,
他仿佛就是上帝 向民众抛出问题
like God asks the questions, Jesus asks the questions.
你曾说:“我既是暴徒 也是牧师”
You once said, "I am a gangster, and I am a priest."
有一天 我对戈尔·维达尔说
I said to Gore Vidal one day,
“在我的社区里有两种身份 你只能选择其一”
"There's only one of two things you can be in my neighborhood
“要么牧师 要么暴徒” 他说:“你两个都选了”
You can either be a priest or a gangster." He says, "You became both."
你打板了吗? - 没有
Did you slate? - No.
打板吧 - 好
Let's slate. - Okay.
天呐 你需要打板? - 我们没在录
Oh, God. You need slates? - We're not rolling.
我知道 - 你需要打... 但首先你得录
I know. - You need sla-- but first you gotta roll.
然后再打板 - 好
Then you get the slate. - Okay.
好 - 打板
Okay. - Mark.
不好意思 打第二次板 这是专业术语 丽贝卡
Second marker, excuse me. That's a technical term, Rebecca.
非常谢谢你
Thank you so much.
1. 异乡异客
你记事起 记住的第一件事是什么?
What's your first memory?
其实是在高脚椅上被喂东西吃
Being fed in a high chair, actually.
真的吗?这么早? - 对
Really? So early? - Yeah.
斯科塞斯家族的家庭录像
我们住在皇后区科罗纳里 意大利人聚居的一块小飞地
We lived in a small, Italian enclave in Corona, Queens.
有人看到这些照片可能会觉得 “呃 他来自一处
People may see photographs and they think, "Well, he came from a place
绿意盎然的地方”
where there was greenery and that sort of thing."
但事实上
But in reality, what had happened was that
我的祖父母 外祖父母 大概在1910年从西西里搬过来
my grandparents, they all came over around 1910 from Sicily,
最后在下东城定居
and they wound up in the Lower East Side.
我母亲出生在伊丽莎白街232号♥
My mother was born at 232 Elizabeth Street.
我父亲出生在街对面 伊丽莎白街241号♥
My father was born across the street in 241 Elizabeth Street.
休斯顿街 王子街
三个半房♥间 大概住了十个人
And they had maybe ten people living in three and a half rooms.
这在意大利裔美国人中很常见 我妈妈跟我说他们之前是怎么住的
And you had that in Italianamerican. My mother explains how they lived.
我姑姑住在卧室里
So, my aunt occupied the bedroom.
厨房♥在屋子中间
The kitchen was in the middle.
我爸妈和小孩子住在客厅
And, the... My mother, father and the children were in the living room.
三个房♥间 环境比我们的还糟糕
Three rooms. Worse than us.
浴室在那些公♥寓♥的走廊里
The bathroom was in the hallways, in those tenements, that's the way it was.
这还算幸运的 有些公♥寓♥的浴室在后院
We were lucky to have it in the hallway. Some tenements had them in the backyards.
查尔斯和凯瑟琳·斯科塞斯
《愤怒的公牛》(1980)
导演:马丁·斯科塞斯
他们在年纪很小的时候就结婚了
They got married very young.
《愤怒的公牛》里在屋顶 举办婚礼的场景就是参考他们的婚礼
The roof scene of the marriage in Raging Bull is based on their wedding,
当时天气太热了 于是他们跑到了屋顶
because it was so hot they went up on the roof.
他们的愿景并非是在那里生活 而是走出去
Their eye was not to live there, their eye was to get out.
所以他们搬到了皇后区科罗纳
So they moved to Corona, Queens.
凯瑟琳·斯科塞斯
皇后区科罗纳
那里算是次工人阶级的区域 至少是座小房♥子
Kind of a... sub-working class area, but at least it was a little house,
那里长了一些草
where there was some grass.
后院有一点小草和一棵树
There was a little grass, there was a tree in the backyard.
有座小后院
There was a little yard.
我的哥哥出生了
My brother was born.
弗兰克·斯科塞斯
生于1936年
然后我出生了
And then I was born.
马丁·斯科塞斯
生于1942年
我妈妈的父母在拐角处
Around the corner was my mother's parents.
多梅尼卡和马丁·卡帕
我的堂兄弟住在这个街区
And my cousins would live down the block.
我妈妈的姐妹也在那里
My mother's sisters were there.
我觉得 这对小孩子来说...
This, in my mind, in child's eye...
科罗纳对我来说就和天堂一样
Corona for me was like... paradise.
我是不是在上幼儿园的时候见过你?
I think... didn't I meet you in kindergarten?
你来自伊丽莎白街 所以当然见过
You're from Elizabeth Street, so naturally.
伊丽莎白?不 我见过你 在1950年 我们搬回去了
Elizabeth? No. I met you, it was 1950. We moved back.
好吧 你们回来了 - 我们被科罗纳赶出来了
Okay, you came back. - We were ostracized from Corona.
事情就这样发生了 我不知道具体发生了什么事
They had this thing going, I don't know exactly what happened.
我只知道我爸爸要反抗房♥东...
All I know is my father had to fight the landlord...
在大街上
In the street.
嗯
Yeah.
房♥东和我爸大战了一场
The landlord got into a major fight with my father.
我亲眼所见
Which I witnessed.
肢体冲突?
A physical fight?
对
Oh, yeah.
这些是...
These are...
我不是来自于...
I don't come from some...
这些人生活在很危险的地方
These are people who live on the edge.
我记得暴♥力♥
I remember violence.
我记得 我看到有人拿了把斧头
There was an axe involved. I remember seeing an axe.
我妈的姐姐试图让他们住手
I remember my mother's sister breaking it up.
她掺和进去 说:“别打我的妹夫”
She got in there and said, "Don't hit my brother-in-law."
剧集 | 斯科塞斯先生(2025) | 导航列表