你竟然还有闲情接电♥话♥
You're answering the phone?
梅瑞狄斯打来的 打了五次了
It's Meredith. She's called, like, five times.
还不接的话 她就会过来了
If I don't answer it, she'll come over,
毕竟我们得了流感 对么
Because we have the flu, remember?
喂
Hey.
喂 你感觉如何了
Hey. H-H-How are you feeling?
没事 就普通感冒
Uh, I'm okay. It's just the flu.
我还是到你家来看看吧
Well, I should come and check on you,
事情肯定不止是感冒那么简单
because it could be something more serious than the flu.
没事
No, it's, uh...
没关系 就只是感冒
It's fine. It's the flu.
欧文也在家吗
Owen's there?
对 他在家
Yeah, Owen is here.
他也病了
Um, he's sick, too.
不用想也知道
Oh, I bet he is.
-克里斯蒂娜 我还是 -我得挂了
- Cristina, I-- - I gotta go.
克里斯蒂娜 慢着
Cristina, wait.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
到底要我走还是留下
So am I staying or am I going?
你自己看着办
That's up to you.
就是那天我们看完心理师之后
It was the day after we quit therapy.
我在医院遇到了她
And I met her at the hospital.
对 我们没事
Yeah, we're fine.
我们没事
We're fine.
就一定得我支持你么
I should be your person!
对 你一定得支持我 欧文
Be my person! Be my person, Owen!
你必须支持我
Be my frickin' person!
你得支持我
Be my person.
29岁 女性 汽车与货车相撞
29-year-old female. M.V.C. collision with a truck.
送去外伤一室
Take her to Trauma One.
现场救治时血压偏低
Hypotensive in the field.
在路上给她注射了两公升乳酸盐林格溶液
She received 2 liters L.R. en route.
好的 赶紧送去外伤室 准备好超声仪
Okay, let's get trauma labs and set up for an ultrasound.
好的 我去安排
All right. I'll check it.
她有人陪同吗
Is anybody with her?
是我
I am.
她叫什么
What was her name?
事实上 我
Honestly? I...
我也不记得了
I don't remember.
主任
Chief.
看看 在一点到两点你写的是"和主任吃饭"
See, from 1:00 to 2:00, you have "lunch with the chief."
我要你写的是"找主任的碴"
I told you to call it "beef with the chief."
谐音有木有
It's got a ring to it.
一想到找碴 就来找主任
You got a beef, come meet with the chief.
我不知道你有这么当真
I didn't realize you were serious about that.
做事就一定要做到
You need to let people get
让其他人都挑不出
the little things off their chests
你的一丁点刺
before they become big things.
我对这次代班主任很认真 艾弗里
I'm serious about this chief thing, Avery.
机会难得 就一定要做到最好
It's my shot. I want to do it right.
"找主任的碴" 明天把它写进时间表里
"Beef with the chief," Put it in the schedule tomorrow.
谢博德医生 沃伦医生
Dr. Shepherd, Dr. Warren.
库伯先生 现在感觉如何
Mr. Cooper. How are you feeling?
想用我妈的命换一个汉堡和一杯奶昔
Like I would kill my own mother for a burger and a shake.
贾森·库珀
Jason Cooper,
29岁 男性 已形成结构破坏的幼年型关节炎
29-year-old male with advanced juvenile arthritis,
造成下巴粘连
causing fusion of the jaw
还有大范围第二第三第四颈椎骨粘连
and extensive fusion of the C-2, C-3, and C-4 vertebrae.
他用鼻饲管已经用了八个月
He's been on a feeding tube for the past eight months.
没有吃过任何固体食物
No solid food at all.
不用担心 库伯先生
Well, don't worry, Mr. Cooper.
等我们给你下巴开了刀
After we break your jaw
接上我给你量身定做的钛铰链
and put in those sweet titanium hinges I made for you,
你很快就能吃汉堡了
you'll be eating burgers again real soon.
我们能到外头单独谈谈吗
Could we have a word with you outside, please?
当然
Of course.
本和我觉得今天不能做手术
Ben and I don't think we should do the surgery today.
-为什么 -他颈部粘连
- Why not? - With his cervical fusion,
他一旦躺在手术台上
lying him down on an operating table
他脊椎底部就会压力倍增
is gonna put pressure on the base of his spine.
更何况口腔气管插管法
Not to mention that orotracheal intubation
根本对他不适用
is impossible on this guy.
我能试试从鼻气管进去
I'll do nasotracheal,
可一旦手术过程中
but if there's any compromise to the tube
管子出了任何问题 而他又无法移♥动♥
while he's under and he's got no mobility--
我直说吧 我啥都无法保证了
Let's just say, I can't guarantee anything.
那好 有什么建议呢
Well, what's your recommendation?
想到更好的办法之后再做手术
Well, we postpone the surgery until other plans can be made.
艾弗里医生 有什么病症能说明
And, Dr. Avery, what would support performing the surgery
必须尽快动手手
as soon as possible?
就是 病人的
The, uh, patient has
口腔后部有一块大脓疮
a major abscess in the back of his mouth.
这就可能导致败血症
Which could lead to sepsis
或是心内膜炎
or endocarditis.
感染致命啊
Infection's a killer,
所以我们必须马上动手术
which is why this can't wait.
想好方案
So let's figure out a way
按时给库伯先生动手术
to get Mr. Cooper into surgery on schedule.
老实说 我都不知道在下午三点前
Well, frankly, I don't know what you think I can do for him
能想到什么好对策
by 3:00 this afternoon.
-奋起 -什么意思
- Rise. - Excuse me?
你绝对能想到 那些失败病例 记得吗
You have it in you. Lost causes, right?
妙手回春的手笔啊
Making the impossible possible?
奋起应战吧 谢博德
Rise to the challenge, Shepherd.
我相信你能
I believe in you.
奋起
Rise.
加油 伙计们
All right, guys.
看来你现在听从斯隆的指挥了
So you take orders from Sloan now?
喂 你想去哪
Hey. Where do you think you're--
你不能带走那些资料
You just can't take those.
我只是想带出去复印一份
Oh, I was just gonna copy 'em and bring 'em right back.
只要几分钟嘛
It'll, uh, take two seconds.
你在医学院没有学HIPAA吗
They don't teach you about H.I.P.A.A. in med school?
健康保险流通与责任法案 也叫医疗保险责任条例
你在这也没见过一台打印机吧
You don't see a copy machine, do you?
这是因为这些表格都是私人的
That's because these charts are private.
不能被复♥制♥
They don't get copied
更不能带出这间屋子
and they don't leave this room, ever.
拜托啦
Oh, come on.
我现在是住院医第五年 我就是想为答辩做准备
I'm a fifth year. I'm just trying to study for my boards.
-我得看看实例嘛 -那就去认真看
- I need real cases. - So read 'em.
全部都认真看看 但不能带出去
Read 'em all, but th don't go outta here
除非装在你脑子里 懂了吗
except in your brain, understand?
好吧 我懂了
Yeah, I think I do.
你要的资料
There you go.
嗨 你今天日程紧么
Hey, you got a busy schedule today?
有什么事
Uh, why?
你是不是要我帮你做那个甲状腺切除术
Do you need help with that thyroidectomy?
我之前从没做过
Because I-I've never done one,
我最近读到一篇文章
and I was just reading about
讲到做手术时可能会造成甲状腺危象
how it can sometimes cause a thyroid storm,
那简直酷毙了 对吧
which is r-- how cool is that, you know?
对 有可能
Yeah, maybe.
话说回来 你不是有
Um, listen, your whole, uh,
-过目不忘的能力嘛 -对
- photographic memory thing... - Mm-hmm.
能力有多强呢
H-how does that work?
你们要我背下这些资料
You want me to memorize these?
对
Yeah.
全部吗 那得多久啊
A-all of them? That'll take forever.
莱西 我们需要你帮忙
Lexie, we need your help.
我们不能只呆板地背索引卡的那些假想病例
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表