Because you read the chart.
如果你没看 你会说我六十岁 对吧
But if you didn't, you'd say 60, right?
我身材很不错
Look, I'm in incredible shape,
女士们都这么说
and the ladies agree.
但要是你给我做开胸手术
But look, the minute you open up my chest,
我就完了
I'm done.
身上有这么一个伤疤
There's no more meeting women at the pool
就别想在泳池边泡妞了
with a scar like that.
她们只会想到
I mean, all they'll see
以后要不断去看病
is a future of doctor's appointments,
辗转于医院 而且性能力肯定不行了
hospital visits, and--and bad sex.
所以不行 不做开腔手术
So, no. No open-heart surgery.
听着 凯恩先生
Look, Mr. Cain.
我们会想想其他办法的
We'll investigate alternatives.
在你们琢磨时 帮我弄个像样的枕头来
And get me a decent pillow while you're at it.
我屁♥股♥都比这有弹性
My ass has got more cushion than this thing.
到七月份了吗
Is it July yet?
因为我需要一堆新的住院医生
'Cause I need a whole new crop of residents.
小格蕾还没上手吗
Huh. Little Grey still struggling?
她快不行了
Oh, she's drowning.
我现在才知道有梅瑞狄斯
I didn't know how lucky I had it
在我身边帮忙 是多么幸运
until Meredith was off my service.
你知道怎么看这些预算报表吗
Do you know how to read these budget reports?
不会 要不我为啥不再干这活了
No. Why do you think I gave up that job?
你真会帮忙啊
You're a huge help.
自♥制♥的枫糖浆姜味烤饼
Homemade maple-ginger scones.
尝尝
Try.
不用了 不用了 真的
Oh, no, no, no, really.
我刚午餐吃了一大堆
I just had a big lunch.
烤饼可是一种很难做的糕点
The scone's a very tough pastry to make.
各种配料的比例不能出一丝错
You have to be exact with the ingredients,
控制好烤的温度
the baking temperature--
你房♥子建得怎么样了
Hey, how is the house coming?
-正做着清水墙 -真的吗
- Oh, we're working on the drywall now. - Really?
好吧 我明白了 我很烦人
All right. I get it. I'm a bore.
但我的手术都让艾弗里来做了
But Avery's doing all my surgeries,
我只能把心思都放在做饭上
and I'm taking up cooking to keep my mind sharp
保证出现大病例时 头脑清醒
for when the next big case rolls in.
对 你就这么自己骗自己吧
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
什么事
Yes.
格蕾医生在找你 她说这事很重要
Dr. Grey is looking for you. She says it's important.
-我老婆吗 -不是
- My wife? - Nope.
是莱西
Lexie.
尝尝这烤饼吧
Try a scone.
你知道你忍♥不住的
You know you want to.
这就对了
Attaboy.
今天我们移走旧支架
Today we're taking out the old hardware.
明天斯隆会移除瘢痕组织
Tomorrow Sloan will remove the scar tissue.
我们再植入新的支架
And then we'll implant the cage.
好的 好了
Yeah! All right.
这样...到你了
So... you're turn.
开动钻头
Just get in there and, uh,
好好享受这过程
you know, have fun with it.
你为什么不做个融合术呢
Why wouldn't you just do a fusion in this case?
一般不都这么做吗
Isn't that standard procedure?
他已经做了四次融合术了
He's had four fusions already,
我们得想个一劳永逸的方法
so we're really going for a long-term solution.
赶紧把骨钻伸进去
Really get in there with the drill.
-好的 好的 -快点
- Right, right, right. - Come on.
你这样做会有很大的瘫痪风险
But the risk of paralysis is quite high with your approach.
是"我们"这样做 蹩脚医生才做融合术
Our approach, and only lame surgeons do fusions.
我们可不蹩脚
We're not lame.
我们十分有趣 而且超级牛逼
We're fun... and badass.
像这样
Here, like this.
这就好了嘛
There you go.
好 拿下来了吧 感觉不错 是吗
Yeah. There you go. Felt good, right?
-对 -这就对了
- Yep. - Yeah.
杨医生 是你的手♥机♥
Dr. Yang, that's your phone.
不是吧 在手术中还来这套吗
Really? During surgery?
是谁都有可能啊
Oh, it could be anyone.
梅兰妮 能大声读一读杨医生的短♥信♥吗
Melanie, could you please read Dr. Yang's message aloud?
梅兰妮 别那么做
Melanie, don't do that.
读出来 梅兰妮 可能是亨特主任
Yes, Melanie, do. It could be Chief Hunt.
他可能找杨医生有急事
He might need Dr. Yang on an urgent matter.
对 听起来肯定是急事
Yep. Definitely sounds urgent.
梅兰妮 别碰我电♥话♥
Melanie, don't touch that phone!
就...
Just, um...
把它关掉
turn it off.
我在手术时 不要再给我发短♥信♥
No more texting me in the O.R.
是不是有谁...
Well, did anyone...
没
No.
那就好
Good.
因为支持我看完预算报告的
'Cause the only thing getting me through these
唯一动力就是
budget reports is that,
我们可以大干一场
and I get to do this.
我还得去查访我的病人呢
I have to check on my patient.
我可不想让凯丽给我个失败记录
I don't want Callie to give me a bad outcome.
很快就好的 来吧
I'll be quick. Come on.
亨特 我找到去年的预算了
Hunt, I found last year's budget.
我想跟你...什么情况
I was just won--whoa. Oh, whoa.
我回避一下
Um, uh, uh, excuse me.
不用 没事了 我正要走
No, it's okay. I was just leaving.
记得保持开机
Keep your phone on.
好
Okay.
在会议室滚床单?
In the conference room?
理查德...
Richard--
亨特 你现在可是主任了
Hunt, you're a chief now.
有个主任样吧
Act like it.
竟然在会议室滚床单
In the conference room?
你找到我两天前
So tell me you found the article
要你找的文章了吧
I asked you for two days ago.
没 但就快了
No, but I'm really close.
这是一位星形胶质细胞瘤病人的病历
This is the chart of a patient with a butterfly tumor.
星形胶质细胞瘤是不能切除的
Butterfly tumors are inoperable.
我知道 但这个病人
No, I-I know, but this patient,
她才当上母亲 其实很不幸的
she's a new mom, and it's a really sad story, actually,
我只是想让你帮她快速会诊...
but I was wondering if you could do a quick consult--
这就是你急着找我的原因吗
This is why you needed to find me so urgently...
让我去告诉一个女人 她的肿瘤不能手术
to tell a woman her tumor's inoperable,
提醒她自己有多不幸吗
to remind her how sad her story is?
不是 我只是想...
No, I-I-I just--
去找文章
Just find the article.
艾普丽尔 我今晚不能来急诊室值班
Hey, um, April, I can't cover the E.R. tonight.
我得帮谢博德弄研究
I have to do research for Shepherd.
搞什么 我...
No, what? I--
我得先做完谢博德交代的
I--take it up with Shepherd.
搞飞机啊...
I--come o--
我要的小鼠化验结果呢
Where are my mouse labs?
那个啊 抱歉
Oh, uh, s-sorry.
我一整天都在手术室里
I was stuck in the O.R. all day,
尽量让我的手术记录别太差
trying not to fall behind in my surgeries.
这样啊 你就不在乎我的评价了吗
Oh, so you'd rather just fall behind in my opinion of you?
我马上去给你拿
I will take care of it right away.
我孤军奋战 独木难支啊 凯普娜
It's hard to be a team when only one player cares, Kepner.
今天我们已经移除了旧支架
Now we removed all the old hardware,
明天就可以给他装上保持架了
and we're all set to implant the cage tomorrow.
所以好好休息一下
So just try to get some rest, okay?
那今晚我留下来
Oh, well, I'm gonna stay the night
也可以好好陪陪他
and make sure, uh, he's got some company.
我留下 我...我不需要休息
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表