We don't work together anymore.
你只是我老婆而已
You're just my wife.
急诊
9-1-1.
好吧 你可以走了
Okay. Now you can go.
他们合得来了 我应该心怀感激 对吗
I should be grateful that they're getting along, right?
可我没有 我很痛苦
But I'm not, though. I'm bitter.
他们就知道一起做饭
All they do is cook together
大聊食物 一起看电视
and talk about food and watch shows
还是饮食节目...
where other people talk about food and...
别...别看
Uh, don't--don't read that.
"我要把你推倒在会议桌上..." 天啊
"I'll bend you over the conference room table and"--oh!
好吧 你为啥让我读下去
Okay, why did you let me read that?
我老公一刻都离不了我
My husband can't get enough of me.
嫉妒吧
Jealous?
是啊 真有点
Yes, actually.
最近 亚利桑那和我都没啥"二人世界"
Arizona and I haven't had much "alone time" lately,
而我们只会吃东西
and so instead, we eat.
那太郁闷了
Oh, that's depressing.
是啊 我们还是聊病例吧
Yeah, let's just talk about the case.
-好 说吧 -好
- Okay. What is it? - Okay.
髋关节置换术 还是肩膀脱臼了
Hip replacement, shoulder dislocation?
这是你第一次跟着我
This is your first time copiloting with me.
你觉得我会分你这些无聊的基本病例吗
You think I'm gonna bore you with routine crap?
快起来
Get outta there.
我脚站痛了
My feet hurt!
莫泽夫妇 你们好
Mr. And Mrs. Moser? Hi.
你好 抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
我的懒丈夫把病床当自己的了
My, uh, lazy sack husband thinks that this is his bed.
不是他吗
Oh, it's--it's not?
-不 这是病人的父母 -是的
- No, this is our patient's parents. - Yeah.
这位是杨医生 我和她一起负责
This is Dr. Yang. She's my co-surgeon on the case.
非常高兴见到你
Oh, so nice to meet you.
起来啊
Get up!
拜托 起码装点礼貌啊
Come on. Pretend you have manners for a second.
怎么 你在外人面前打老公
What, the kind of manners that allow you
-就叫礼貌了吗 -别闹了
- to insult your husband in front of strangers? - Stop it.
别吵了
Stop fighting.
你们吓到这些医生了
You're scaring the doctors.
你好 我是泰勒
Hi. Tyler.
我...我没在看你的胸部
I'm, uh, I'm not staring at your boobs.
我是在看 但是因为我抬不起头
I mean, I-I am, but I-I can't help it.
泰勒得的是
Tyler suffers from
一种退化性骨病 叫作颈项强直
a degenerative bone disease called cervical spondylosis.
他在两年前发生了车祸
He was in a car accident two years ago,
伤到了脖子 情况恶化了
which further injured his neck,
我们会进行一个持续三天
and so we are gonna build him a new one
分为三部分的手术 给他一个新脖子
in a 3-day, 3-part surgery.
别再把摄像机对着我了
Do not point that camera at me!
你看上去真美 亲爱的
You look beautiful, sweetie.
你是妇产科的吗 给我用止痛药吧
Oh, are you the O.B.? Drugs, please.
主治医生在哪
Where's the attending?
她在C急诊室脱不开身
She's stuck in an emergency C.
他们朝奥林匹亚开车回家时 羊水破了
They were driving home to Olympia when her water broke.
比预产期早了两周
She's two weeks early.
你好 玛丽 我是格蕾医生
Hi, Mary. I'm Dr. Grey.
我才不管你是谁呢 赶紧给我止痛药
Oh, I don't care who you are, just give me drugs.
得先检查下 看还有没有时间用止痛药
Okay, let's see if we have time for that.
-看这 亲爱的 -哇 婴儿已经露头
- Over here, honey. - Wow. You're crowning.
你刚是不是喊"哇"了
Did you just say "Wow"?
到时候了 奇迹就要发生了
This--this is it. It's all happening.
克雷 我向上帝发誓
Clay, I swear to God,
如果你再不把摄像机收起来
if you don't point that camera someplace else!
天啊
Oh, God!
你在用力吗 她这时不该用力 对吗
Are--are you pushing? She shouldn't push, right?
等一会
Just give me a second.
看这 分分心
Look over here. I'll distract you.
脑瘤
Brain tumor!
脑瘤
Brain tumor.
摄像这件事 我要行使脑瘤特权
I call brain tumor on the video camera!
你现在不能这样啊
You can't call brain tumor right now.
这是我的肿瘤 我说了算
It's my tumor. I make the rules.
-有脑瘤吗 -没人说过啊
- Brain tumor? - Nobody said anything.
她有一个四级的星形细胞瘤
She has a grade IV astrocytoma.
你应该早说啊
You coulda led with that.
这不是有点乱嘛
It's been a little hectic.
头出来了
Head.
你好啊 艾玛
Hi, Emma.
小可爱
Sweet little girl.
这叫做星形胶质细胞瘤
It's called a butterfly tumor
因为它在大脑两半球都有生长
because it extends into both sides of the brain.
她还有大约六个月
She has about six months.
她要死了 所以他们决定要生个孩子吗
She's dying, so they decided to have a baby?
这不是重点
Well, that's not the point.
我让圣凯瑟琳医院把她的扫描片都发过来
So I had St. Catherine's send over all her scans,
我想让你把这些交给德里克
and I want you to take them to Derek
然后让他会诊
and get him to do a consult.
德里克讨厌我
Derek hates me.
你最好自己给他
You are better off taking them yourself.
我们得以维系婚姻的唯一原因
The only thing holding our marriage together
就是我们绝口不谈神经科
is that we can't talk about neuro,
所以不能让他知道 这个病例我有参与
so he can't know that I had anything to do with this.
这么说你在利用我吗 我是你的传声筒吗
So you're using me? I'm your tumor mule?
你想让他不再朝你嚷嚷吗
Do you want him to stop yelling at you?
他需要这种能激起他兴趣的病例
He needs to be inspired.
克莱夫 和我换
Hey, Karev, trade with me.
我用骨科手术跟你换心外手术
Ortho for Cardio.
你需要手术成功
I mean, you need a good outcome,
而我要和凯丽做一个简单的颈部手术
and I'm just doing a stupid neck surgery with Callie.
颈部手术都不简单
There's no such thing as a stupid neck surgery.
你只是担心自己的连胜纪录
You're just afraid of tanking your winning streak,
所以想挑个简单点的活儿
so now you want back on the easy train.
没门
Not happening.
什么简单的活儿
What easy train?
是克莱夫医生对你的手术的评价
Uh, that's what Dr. Karev calls your service.
因为你的病人从来都不死
'Cause your patients never die.
这是在夸你
It's a compliment.
这跟你手术失败记录成堆
Oh, it has nothing to do with the fact
没关系吗
that you're piling up bad outcomes?
他们都是不中用的病人
They were dud patients.
我相信你 开始吧
Oh, I'm sure. Shall we?
我得给谁付钱才能在这看网球赛啊
Who do I have to pay to get the tennis match on in here?
我们会让护士来看看的
Uh, we'll have a nurse look into it.
好吧 可要弄个漂亮的护士来啊
Yeah, well, make sure she's cute.
恰克·凯恩 今年七十一岁
Chuck Cain, 71.
昨晚送进急诊室
Came into the E.R. last night
是因为晕厥发作
after a syncopal episode.
扫描显示主动脉瓣狭窄
The scan showed a narrowed aortic valve
我们会进行开腔心脏手术来换掉它
that we will replace during open-heart procedure.
要打开心脏吗
Open heart?
这是个很安全的手术 别担心
It's a safe surgery. Don't worry.
我才不管安全呢 我担心的是伤疤
I don't care about safe. I care about the scar.
有多大
How big?
最多十英寸长
10 inches at most.
十英寸 不行
10? Nope.
我不做了
Not doing it.
相信我
Trust me
相对于你痊愈后健康的身体
a-a scar is a small price to pay
一条伤疤只是很小的代价
for how much better you're going to feel.
你觉得我有多大了
How old do you think I am?
你七十一岁了
You're 71.
那是因为你看了我的病历表
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表