度假时
On vacation,
你想当谁就当谁
you can be anyone you want.
想干嘛就干嘛
You can do anything you want.
你可以整天躺在沙滩上
You can spend an entire day at the beach.
脸上晒着暖阳 头顶是蓝天白云
Nothing but the warm sun on your face and clear skies above.
或者说
Or being on vacation
度假就像换了个灵魂 变了个人似的
transports you into another version of yourself.
你开始主动跟别的游客搭讪聊天
Because on vacation, you strike up conversations with fellow travelers.
去他爸妈家
...his parents' place.
你变得更外向 更有自信
You're more outgoing, more confident.
抱歉
Sorry.
不 其实你知道吗? 度假的时候 人是自♥由♥的
No, you know what it is? On vacation, you're free.
自♥由♥地滋养心灵
Free to nourish your soul.
跟着感觉走
Free to follow your heart.
说不定还会被一个帅哥迷得七荤八素
And maybe you'll get swept off your feet by a handsome stranger.
又或者你只是终于 能一个人安安静静待一会儿
Or maybe you just get some much-needed alone time.
因为一个人度假 也挺棒的
Because being alone on vacation is great.
无需承诺
There's no commitments.
请勿打扰
无需期待
No expectations.
一切皆有可能
Anything could happen.
你可是放飞自我模式 别忘了
You're free, remember?
自♥由♥得可以钻进五星酒店的大淋浴间
Free to slip in that fancy shower.
也可以挂个“请勿打扰”的牌子
Free to lie dead for days
然后像死了一样赖床几天
because you put the "do not disturb" sign up.
烂到被清洁阿姨发现
Your corpse gradually decomposing
这房♥间怎么有股腐臭味?
until a cleaning lady comments on the putrid--
波比
Poppy.
斯瓦普娜
Swapna.
我是不是刚才看到
Did I just read the words
你屏幕上写着“逐渐腐烂”?
"gradually decomposing" on your screen?
没啊
No.
好吧 是有
Well... yeah.
但我就是 我只是想换个风格试试
But I was just, um... I was just trying something new.
这篇还没写完呢 这只是...
And this isn't done, like, at all. It's just, um...
我创作过程的一部分
It's all a part of my... process.
你的创作过程挺惊悚的 -不错
Your process is quite disturbing. -Fair.
不过 说真的 你难道不会觉得旅行有时候有点
But, I mean, don't you ever find travel a little...
孤单?
lonely?
波比 我提醒你下
Poppy... ...need I remind you
你可是把度假当职业的人啊
that you take vacations for a living.
别人恨不得打架也要抢这个工作
People would kill for this job.
你五年前在那会议室还拍胸脯跟我说 为了这份工作我可以杀人
In fact, five years ago, in there, you told me you would kill for this job.
我记得 -那你就写出那种劲儿来啊
I know. -So then write like it!
写得让我都嫉妒你
Make me burn with jealousy
年轻 酷炫 说飞就飞 无忧无虑
for your young, cool, carefree, jet-setting life.
要是我看完文章 都没动过抛夫弃子去流浪的念头
And if I don't at least consider leaving my husband and children
那你这稿子就没写到点子上 懂了?
after reading your article, then you are not doing it right, okay?
明白了
Okay.
今年
夏天
是的 我已经平安回到美国啦
Yes, I am back in America safe and sound.
波比 我们都不知道你回来了
Poppy! We had no idea you were back.
对不起 忘了打电♥话♥通知你们了
I'm sorry I didn't call.
我知道
I know.
那植物们怎么样?
How are the plants?
我那些宝贝植物还活着吗?
How are my plants?
妈 简直是一场植物大屠♥杀♥
Mom, it's a massacre.
我对那些盆栽干的事 都够拉去国际法庭审了
There should be tribunals about what I've done to houseplants.
你有没有什么食谱 只需要一颗干瘪的青柠 一点辣酱
Do you have any recipes that use one shriveled lime, hot sauce,
一撮芥末 然后就没有别的了?
mustard, and no other ingredients?
啥? 当然没有
What? No.
你快说 你这趟旅行咋样?
Tell me, how was the trip?
哎 我得挂了 得走了 爱你哦
Uh, hey, I gotta go. Yeah, I gotta go. I love you.
大卫 你怎么样?
Hey, David, what's going on?
我怎么样? 我要在巴塞罗那结婚啦
What's going on? Well, I'm getting married in Barcelona.
我听说了 恭喜啊
Yeah, I heard that. Congratulations.
那你咋还没回邀请函?
Yeah, why haven't you RSVP'd?
我几个月前就发给你了
I sent you an invite, like, months ago.
哎呀
Shit.
糟了 真的很抱歉
Um, yeah, I'm so sorry.
我当时在布拉格
I, um--Well, I was in Prague.
然后去了京都 然后...
And then Kyoto, and, um...
我得重新理理邮件
I gotta get back in the whole...
因为你知道的...
The mail situation because, you know--
但没关系 我找到了邀请函
But it's fine because I found it.
哇
Wow.
你受邀参加
大卫·尼尔森和南·何
的婚礼
好漂亮哦
Ooh, pretty!
啊 这周末就结婚了?
Shit, it's this weekend?
对不起 大卫 我觉得我去不了了
I'm sorry, David. I don't think I can go.
你比上帝还有更多飞行里程点数 赶紧订票去
You have more airline points than God. Just book it.
不是机票的问题啦
No, it's not about that.
我本来这周得去圣托里尼 参加一个酒店开幕活动
I'm supposed to be in Santorini for this hotel opening.
嘘 烂理由
Boo!
还有 我觉得莎拉 跟亚历克斯应该不想我去吧
Also, I don't really think Sarah and Alex would want me to be there.
等等 他没跟你说? 他们分手了
Wait, he didn't tell you? They broke up.
我早就觉得他们怪怪的 但没想到怪到这地步
Uh... -I knew things were weird. I didn't think they were that weird.
我也没想到
Me neither.
你们以前那么铁 慢慢聊肯定能和好
You were best friends. You'll figure it out.
我们婚礼可有免费酒水哦
We've got an open bar.
谁啊? -是波比
Who is that? -It's Poppy.
嗨 波比 -南跟你打招呼呢
Hi, Poppy! -Nam says hi.
嗨 南
Hi, Nam.
波比 拜托 你是婚礼的气氛担当啊 你总能让我家人嗨起来 知道吧?
Poppy, please, you're good at a wedding. You make my family fun somehow, okay?
我需要你 你跟亚历克斯 以前怎么了我不管 但拜托放下它
I need you here. Whatever happened between you and Alex, get over it.
好吗? 然后赶紧滚到巴塞罗那来
Okay? And get your ass to Barcelona.
大卫 我...
I don't... David, it's...
喂? 大卫?
Hello? David?
大卫?
David?
亚历山大大帝
亚历克斯?
Alex?
嗨
Hi!
九年前的
夏天
嘿
Hey, hey!
喂
Hi!
我是波比 你是亚历克斯
I'm Poppy. And you're Alex, duh.
哇 你也是波士顿学院的?
Whoa, do you go to Boston College?
波士顿学院
逗你玩啦 我超喜欢学校热血氛围
I'm just messing with you. I love the school spirit.
加油 老鹰队? 是老鹰队吗? 我发誓 我真的是这儿的学生
Go... Eagles? Is it the Eagles? I swear to God, I go here too.
真的太谢谢你开车带我啦 你比大巴强太多了
Thank you so much again for the ride. You're much better than the bus.
而且我真不敢信 居然还有个 也是来自俄亥俄州林菲尔德的人
Also, I cannot believe there's another person here from Linfield, Ohio,
而且我们从没见过
and we have never met before.
我知道你是西林菲尔德高中的 我是东林菲尔德的
I know you went to West Linfield and I went to East Linfield,
但这也太巧了吧
but still, crazy.
就像两艘夜里擦肩而过的船 懂不?
I mean, two ships passing in the night, right?
谢天谢地 是邦妮提议咱俩拼车的
Thank God Bonnie suggested we carpool.
你迟到了一小时
You're an hour late.
不是说大概八点吗?
Didn't you say 8:00-ish?
现在九点整
Well, it's 9:00.
我不觉得大概能这么随便
And I wouldn't say "ish."
对不起 是我的错
Sorry, that's my bad.
我必须得吃早餐 不吃我脑子会短路
I had to get breakfast. I get weird if I don't eat.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你把我整个视线都挡住了 我什么都看不到
You blocked my whole field of vision, so you know--
哎呦 你没事吧? -没事
Ooh! Gnarly! Are you okay? -Yeah.
这一磕还挺带劲的
That was a good one.
好笑的是 我还以为 你要把我从这趟公路旅行里开除呢
It's funny because I thought you were firing me from our road trip.
不 我只是想早点出发
No, I just really wanna get on the road.
这路程挺长的 我不想堵车
It's a long drive. I'd like to get ahead of the traffic.
老兄 放心吧 我们肯定能赶上
Dude, I'm sure we'll be fine.
电影精选列表