阿♥拉♥斯加 艾尔森空军基地
放行台 这是N207
Clearance, this is November 207.
准备接收飞往 华盛顿杜勒斯的仪表飞行规则
Ready to copy IFR to Washington Dulles.
USM 207 这是放行许可台
USM 207, Clearance Delivery.
放行前往华盛顿杜勒斯 起飞后保持跑道航向
Clear to Washington Dulles. Fly runway heading.
搞什么 怎么回事?
Holy shit. What was that?
救命…
Help! Help!
N207引擎起火 要求立即引导航向降落
November 207 engine fire. Requesting immediate vectors for landing.
我要出去
Get me out of here!
嗨 小伙伴 - 嗨
Hey, bud. - Hey.
怎么了?睡不着? - 对
What's up? Can't sleep? - Yeah.
我们没看到
We didn't get to see it.
你知道 北极光永远在那儿
Well, you know, the northern lights don't go away.
这样我们明年又有理由回来了
Gives you and me a reason to come back next year.
是
Yeah.
爸爸
Dad.
快跑…
Run. Run, run!
座舱压力在下降 我们必须降落
We're losing pressure. We gotta get down.
压力恢复中 空速稳定
Pressure equalizing. Air speed stable.
600米
Two thousand feet.
正在下降 准备撞击
Heading down. Brace for impact.
失 序 边 缘
阿♥拉♥斯加 费尔班克斯
北方通向未来
阿♥拉♥斯加
早上好 鲍勃 - 早上好 弗兰克
Morning, Bob. - Morning, Frank.
继续加油
Keep on going.
我的天
Holy fuck.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
不如我们今天去巧达浓汤屋吃午餐吧
What do you say, you and I grab lunch at the Chowder House today?
我也希望可以 但我今天上双班
I wish. I'm working a double.
噢 我找到你的秋裤了
Oh, and I found your long johns.
好的 那我可以带午餐给你
Okay, well, I could bring lunch to you.
是在我昨晚让你烘干的那堆衣服里找到的
They were in the wash that I asked you to dry last night.
嘿 卢克 赶紧的 你要迟到了
Hey, Luke, come on. You're late.
今晚可以把宵禁改成12点半吗?
Can we make curfew 12:30 tonight?
你知道午夜之后… - 没好事
You know nothing good happens… - Happens after midnight.
我知道 但今天是返校比赛 大家赛后都会去德文家
I know, but it's homecoming game, and everyone's going to Devon's after.
我不想成为唯一没去的 - 他说得有道理
I don't wanna be the only one not going. - He's got a point.
你♥爸♥同意了 那就行吧 但晚一分钟回家都不可以 懂吗?
It's okay if it's okay with your dad. But not a minute later, all right?
快去吧 你要迟到了
Go, come on. You're late.
所以午餐是不可能了?
So, that's a big N-O for lunch?
你怎么这么执着于一起吃午餐?
What is it with you and lunch already?
还有你这个笑是什么意思?你中风了吗?
And why are you smiling like that? Are you having a stroke?
我们拿到那间小屋了
We got the cabin.
对方接受了我们的出价
They accepted our offer.
天啊…
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my God.
他什么时候打来的?
When did he call?
他没打电♥话♥ 他今早发短♥信♥给我了
He didn't. He texted me this morning.
我们真的要买♥♥下来?
And we're really doing this?
拜托 我觉得这是天注定的
I mean, come on, I think it's meant to be.
我们到底能从哪儿找到钱来买♥♥这些?
How exactly are we paying for all of this?
我会卖♥♥了我的货车
I'll sell my truck.
卖♥♥了我的右臂、我左边的蛋蛋
My right arm. My left nut.
别这样
Come on.
汤姆就是想在吃午餐时聊这个
That's what Tom wants to talk about over lunch.
好 工作呢?
Okay. And work?
工作怎么了? - 这会大大地转移你的注意力
What about work? - Well, this will be a huge distraction.
从我记事起 我们镇就像微笑一样安宁平静
The town's been as quiet as a smile since before I can remember.
我不可能一直干下去 我年纪也大了
I can't do this forever. I'm getting old.
需要想想以后的事了
Need to start thinking about the future.
执法队是你的家人啊
Marshals are your family.
他们以后也会是
And they'll continue to be.
虽然不是一夜就改变 但…
It's not gonna happen overnight, but…
我是说 感觉时机到了
I mean, the timing feels right.
卢克好多了
Luke's doing better.
他几个月都没做过噩梦
He hasn't had a nightmare for months.
我们的婚姻很稳定 所以…
You and I are on solid ground, so…
对 - 是时候实现你的梦想了
Yeah. - It's your turn.
你是认真的吗?
You mean that?
从我们十几岁起 你就总说
You've been yabbering on about owning a bed-and-breakfast
想开一家民宿
since we were teenagers.
还用问吗?
I mean, come on.
“我是认真的吗?”
Do I mean that?
这是你的心愿 是我们的心愿 那就是我的心愿
It's what you want. It's what we want. It's what I want.
好吧
Yes.
好的… - 我表现不错吧?
Yeah. Yeah. - Did I do good?
你的表现不错 对 - 我表现不错?
You did good. Yeah. - Did I do good?
欢迎来到费尔班克斯
阿♥拉♥斯加的黄金之心
营业中
好
All right.
带了你最爱吃的 大块头 撒坚果、加糖霜的长条甜甜圈
Got your favorite, big guy. Nutty Long John with frosting.
坚决不要什么卡仕达馅
None of that custard nonsense.
有人心情很好嘛 - 早上好 简
Someone's in a good mood. - Morning, Jane.
你的背怎么样了?
How's the back?
不怎么好 但多谢你又提醒我了
Not any better, but thanks for reminding me.
你带甜甜圈纯粹是因为 你知道我在进行果汁断食
You only brought doughnuts because you know I'm still juicing.
安妮不会知道的 吃吧
Annie's not gonna know. Come on.
安妮什么都知道
Annie knows everything.
有没有巧克力口味的?给我一个 - 有
Got a chocolate one in there for me? - Yeah.
你们怎么来了?
What are you guys doing here?
诺拉和我学会了玩跳房♥子
Well, Nora and I learned how to play hopscotch,
所以她给我画了 一块特别的石头 用来练习
so, she painted me a special rock to practice with.
才没有
She did not.
妈妈激动得四处乱跳 快要失心疯了
And Mommy was bouncing off the walls, about to lose her mind,
所以我们决定去喝杯咖啡
so we decided to get a coffee
来警局把特别的石头送给爸爸
and drop off Daddy's special rock at work, huh?
真酷啊 是你画的吗?
This is so cool. Did you paint this?
爸爸喜欢跳房♥子
My daddy loves hopscotch.
对 你知道爸爸还喜欢什么吗?
Yeah, you know what else Daddy loves?
甜甜圈
Doughnuts.
他喜欢 他最爱了 - 不行
Yes, he does. He loves them. - No.
爸爸不想吃甜甜圈 不行 因为如果爸爸再减1公斤
Daddy doesn't want a doughnut, no. Because if Daddy loses two more pounds,
妈妈就会为他在卧室准备一个惊喜
Mommy's got a surprise waiting for him in the bedroom.
和爸爸说拜拜吧
Say, "Bye, Daddy."
拜拜 爸爸 我爱你
Bye, Daddy. Love you.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜 姑娘们
Bye, girls.
喂?嗨 汤姆 - 把我的石头给我
Hello? Hey, Tom. - Give me my rock.
是 - 给 放好了
Yep. - Here you go. Put it away.
弗兰克
Frank.
早上好 弗兰克
Morning, Frank.
早 哈赤 - 哪里?
Morning, Hutch. - Where?
除了甜甜圈 你也带了钱包吗?
Did you bring your wallet with those doughnuts?
为什么? - 你欠我20块
Why? - You owe me 20 bucks.
噢 糟糕 她没去法♥院♥? - 没有
Oh, shit. She didn't show up for court? - Nope.
弗兰克 刚才是消防局长打来的
Frank, that was the fire chief.
他说北边有烟 但他们看不到具体情况
He says there's smoke up north, but they can't get a visual.
他希望你开直升机去侦察一下
He was hoping you can take the chopper and get eyes.
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
跳房♥子?你当真?
Hopscotch? Really?
在《芝麻街》上看到的
Saw it on Sesame Street.
唐尼 就算你减不了1公斤
You know, Donnie, even if you don't lose two pounds,
你也永远是我的大鼻子毛怪宝宝
you'll always be my Snuffleupagus.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
那是… - 嘿 弗莱德
Is that… - Hey, Fred.
让我们在附近降落
Put us down close to this.
有一名生还者 - 有埋伏
We got a live one! - Ambush.
啊? - 有埋伏
Huh? - Ambush.
别让直升机后退
Do not back that chopper!
快来 扶他起来… - 快
Come on, get him up! Get him up! - Come on!
我们走 快
Let's go! Go!
别动
Don't fucking move!