我在考虑你到底有多生气
Well, I'm weighing how upset you are
以及我要不要跟你吵
and if I want to get into this.
要的 你得 跟我好好谈谈
You do. You want to get into this...with me.
我很累 现在也很晚了
I'm tired and it's late.
你知道吗 就是这点
You know what? That's the point.
总是很晚 但你不该这么晚的
It's always late, and it shouldn't be.
你应该想要跟我好好聊一聊
And you should want to get into it with me
但你不想
but you don't.
你去哪了
I mean, where are you?
我在 我在这
I am--I am here.
我的天啊
For God sake.
我就在这 我在家里
I'm right freakin' here. I'm home.
不 你的心不在这
No, you're not.
省得我们把事情搞得更糟
Before we make it so much worse...
省得我们造成太大的伤害
Before we cause such terrible damage.
你得跟我说实话
You have to beonest with me
因为我都快疯了
because I am going crazy here.
你 你还爱我吗
Do you, um, do you love me anymore?
-跟这没关系 -欧文 回答问题
- It's not about if I-- - Owen, please answer the question.
我非常爱你 爱得很痛苦
I love you so much that it hurts.
好
Okay.
这就好了 那我们可以
Well, okay, then. Then we can--
我们能走出困境的 我们可以谈谈
we can work on this. We can talk.
你知道 我们必须谈谈了
You know, we-- we have to talk,
因为我不能再这样下去了
Because I cannot be like this anymore.
我说我要疯了是真的
And I mean it when I say that I'm going crazy,
因为
'cause...
因为那个护士 艾米丽
'cause that nurse Emily--
我以为她跟你上♥床♥了而骂了她
I mean, I-I accused her of sleeping with you.
你干什么了
You what?
对不起 我只是 我感到
I'm--I'm sorry. I just-- I mean, I feel like...
我浑身上下都有这感觉
my whole body feels like...
感觉你出轨了
like you were cheating on me.
但是你又回到家里告诉我你爱我
And then you come home and you tell me that you love me,
我 我终于松了一口气
and I'm... i'm--I'm--I'm relieved.
我松了口气 因为
I mean, I'm so relieved because--
别说了 别说了
Stop. Stop.
我说我非常爱你 爱得痛苦
I said I love you so much that it hurts.
对
Okay.
我说
I said...
爱你
it hurts...
很痛苦
to love you.
继续说吧
Just say it.
我没有跟艾米丽出轨
I'm not cheating on you with Emily.
好
Okay.
但我确实出轨了
But I did cheat on you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表