能给他重新再血管化吗
Can I revascularize?
我会 我会找到血块
I can-- I can find the clot,
做反向动脉切开术
I can do a transverse arteriotomy
再进行血管搭桥
and bypass the vessels.
不行 因为
No. There's, uh...
坏死肠段太多
There's way too much dead bowel.
要切除吗
Do I pull it?
我是说 要不要把坏死肠段都切除
I mean... do I pull it all?
把他加入移植候选名单
Put him on a transplant list?
寄希望于
Hope for...
我该怎么做
What do I do?
给他缝合 任其等死吗
Do I close him and let him go?
缝合吧
Let's close.
One day I will see heaven's reach
I found the one who left me sleeping
谢谢 万分感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
那
That's...
没什么
Fine.
Somebody hold my breath
做个君子协定如何
Can we make a deal?
以后绝口不提此事
Let us never speak of this.
行
Deal.
晚安
Night.
If you're gonna cry more tears
If you're gonna hold my breath
If you're gonna let me see
The sun you set
Oh, I'm lost and found
Oh, I'm lost and found
要我去和他说吗
Do you want me to talk to him?
不用
No.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
真的
You really did.
他没法理解你
He won't be able to understand that,
但我理解
but I do.
你也该理解
And you should, too.
If you're gonna cry more tears
Somebody held my breath
Somebody saved me from
The world you left
If you're gonna cry more tears
If you're gonna hold my breath
If you're gonna let me see
The sun you set
Oh, I'm lost and found
Oh, I'm lost and found
Oh, I'm lost and found
Oh, I'm lost and found
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
我也是
I don't, either.
我们非谈不可吗
Do we really have to talk about it?
是的 非谈不可
Yes, you do.
要不我稍后去找你
Maybe I'll come over later.
那再好不过
Oh, that would be great.
不 实际上 那不好
No, actually, that would be bad,
因为那意味着我的婚姻完蛋了
because that would mean my marriage is over.
给你们
Here you go.
值完班了吗
Did you finish your shift?
好了 谁赌输了
All right. So who lost the bet?
不是我 我的炸♥弹♥完美拆除
Not me. My bomb was defused perfectly.
我的阑尾切除术完美无瑕
My appy was flawless.
除却护士指导完成的部分
Except it was finished by a nurse.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
克莱夫的病人昏迷不醒 败血性休克
Karev's guy didn't even wake up. Septic shock.
你连肠切除术都能搞砸
Oh, you blew a bowel resection?
感觉就跟拼错自己名字一样
That's like misspelling your own name.
别这样
Hey, guys.
克莱夫输了
No, it's Karev.
抱歉 老兄 好好享受技能实验室
Sorry, dude. Enjoy that skills lab.
告诉你们个事
Can I just point out that
杰克森根本没碰他病人
Jackson never even touched his patient?
全是斯隆做的
Sloan did the whole procedure.
不是说好你知我知吗
What does "between you and me" mean?
所以我觉得他这是不战而败
So it would seem to me that he loses by forfeit.
-失败者 -输咯
- Loser. - Forfeit.
我不觉得这是
I don't think that that's...
要再来一把吗
You want a rematch?
我们明天可以再来
We could go again tomorrow.
-还有后天 -大后天
- And the next day. - And the next day.
We've got nothing but time
Oh, oh, oh
We've got nothing but time
I say, oh, oh, oh
We've got nothing but time
这里是护士站
Nurse's station.
贝利医生 麻烦等一下
Uh, Dr. Bailey. Hold up, please.
是这样的
Uh... okay.
我在部队中学到一点
I learned in the army that
被战士拥护的领导才是好领导
a leader is only as good as the people around him.
现在你是这里最优秀的人之一
Now you are one of the best people on this team.
所以
And...
我想弄清楚你是不是
I just want to make sure that I...
跟我统一战线
have you on my side.
我哪里做错了吗
Have I done something wrong?
不是
No.
是因为我工作表现欠佳
Is there something in my job performance
所以你这么问我吗
that prompts you to ask me this?
不 是
N...no.
还是你只是想让我喜欢你
Or do you just need me to like you?
不是那样
It's not that.
你确定
Are you sure?
不打扰你了 贝利医生
C...carry on, Dr. Bailey.
Oh, oh, oh
We've got nothing but time
如果你要生谁的气 冲我来吧
If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at me.
-我没生你的气 -你有
- I'm not mad at you. - Yes, you are.
大家都知道该生谁的气
Everyone knows who to be mad at.
不该怪梅瑞狄斯 她只是
The only thing Meredith did to me
为我妻子多争取了点时间
was to give my wife a little more time,
而这期间我一定要陪着她
and I'm damn sure gonna spend it with her.
贝利 我现在很高兴
I'm happy, Bailey.
我希望你能为我高兴
I'd like you to be happy for me, too.
我尽量吧
I'll try.
不过你得给我点时间
You're gonna have to give me a while.
我等着
I'll wait.
这顿真不错
That was good.
那么 我去洗碗
You know, I'll get the dishes.
别别 我去
No, no, no, I'll do it.
不用 交给我
No, no, I-I've got them.
知道吗 我一直感觉
You know, I've been feeling, uh...
很糟糕
terrible.
是吗
Okay.
我是认真的
No, I mean it.
我知道
I know.
想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
你刚才吃春卷了吗
Did you have the spring rolls?
我们今天真不该一起做手术
We should never have been in that O.R. together today.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们默契不再 无论工作还是私下
We're not a team, anywhere.
在接到通知电♥话♥
And when we get Zola back,
把佐拉接回来之前
before we get that phone call,
我们得弄明白是否还能走下去
we need to figure out if we can be one,
甚至于是否还能共事
if we can even be together.
现在是时候坦诚你心里所想
So now's the time to say how you feel.
我做不到 我只能说事情
I can't. I'm gonna say things that are...
德里克 你就说吧
Oh, Derek, just say it.
无论什么 我们都能解决
Whatever it is, we can deal with it.
我能够承担后果
I can accept the consequences.
梅瑞狄斯 你从没承担过生活中
Meredith, you have never accepted a consequence
任何后果
in your life.
调换药剂后
Since the moment you switched those files,
你全身而退
you haven't suffered one bit.
根本不是这样
That is not true.
而你周围有的人却因为你
While those around you have lost their jobs
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表