TARDIS就是钱
That TARDIS was worth cash--
实实在在的钞票 这些你没有
Real actual cash-- that you don't have.
我卖♥♥了你的宝贝TARDIS 我很抱歉
So, yeah, I am sorry that I sold your precious TARDIS.
对不起
I am.
但我是为了你
But I did it for you.
你卖♥♥给谁了
Who'd you sell it to, anyway?
开漫画书店的 住圣地亚哥的那个
The guy with the comic store. The one in San Diego.
莫里斯
Morris?
我讨厌那个人
I hate that guy.
卖♥♥了多少钱
How much did you get for it?
七千五
$7,500.
你太便宜他了
Well, he ripped you off.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
主任把我文章损得一文不值
The chief beat the crap out of my paper.
我基本得重写
I basically have to start all over.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我又回到三天前的状态
I am back where I started three days ago--
没写报告 没神外手术
No paper, no neuro cases.
太糟了
I mean, it sucks.
穿衣服吧
Grab your coat.
这主意烂透了
This is a bad idea.
谢博德讨厌我
Shepherd hates me.
我讨厌木头
I hate the woods.
你知道这附近有熊出没吗
You know there are bears out here?
希望你别介意
I hope you don't mind.
我把克莱夫带来了
I-I brought Karev.
第五年真的让我很抓狂
Fifth year is really kicking my ass.
我知道这不是理由
I mean, it's no excuse, all right?
但我不是不尊敬或其它什么意思
But I didn't mean to be disrespectful or whatever.
还有 我借梅菲尔德撒谎了
Also, I lied about Mayfield,
别误会
just to be clear.
德里克
Derek.
你把我的人抢走了
You're trying to steal my guy.
他是我的人 艾弗里 快上车
He's my guy. Avery, go get in the car.
-什么 不要 -马克
- What? No. - Mark...
你这个星期都在拉拢他
You've been moving in on him all week.
你之前根本对他没兴趣
You weren't even interested in him
都是看了我重视他才这样
till you saw how much he meant to me.
要是我觉得他没用 才不会花时间教他
I don't take the time to teach anyone if I can help it.
-马克 -但我花时间教艾弗里
- Mark... - but I'm taking the time with Avery.
因为他学得快
Because he's a quick learner
而且比我以前Z形缝合做得好
and he can do a z-plasty better than I could at his level.
真的吗
I can?
嘿 别这样
Hey, hey, don't do that.
别吼完一通 然后一走了之
Don't... don't just yell at me, then walk away.
我没有 只是索菲亚喜欢我走动
I'm not. It's just, Sofia likes it if I'm moving.
你们聊吧
You guys talk.
我来照顾孩子
I'll take the baby.
好的 小心点 这周已经受过一次惊吓了
Okay, careful. We had a scare this week.
嗯 没问题
Okay. All right.
现在行了
Now...
谢谢
Thank you.
艾弗里 快上车啊
Avery, go get in the car!
今晚怎么样
How are you tonight?
不错吧 想过来和我坐一起吗
You good? You want to come and sit with me?
来吧
Here we go.
我们就坐在这
We're just gonna sit right here.
还有一棵小树呢
And have a look at the little tree up there.
朋友不会偷对方的东西
Friends don't steal from each other.
是他要来我手术室的 不算偷
It's not stealing if he asks to scrub in on my surgery.
-别这么混♥蛋♥ -行了 听我说一句
- Oh, don't be a jackass. - All right, look.
我很感激你们这样
I appreciate this, I do,
但如果我能选择 我选整形外科
but if I have to choose, I choose plastics.
真的很谢谢
I mean, I really appreciate
能让我在神外手术中主刀
being able to take the lead on your neurosurgeries,
-但我觉得 -你是在利用我兄弟
- but I feel like... - You using my boy here
得到更多手术吗
to get more surgery?
没人能利用我兄弟
Nobody uses my boy.
为什么就我俩拿着锤子
Why are we the only ones with hammers?
我去拿瓶啤酒
I'm getting a beer.
做个爷们
Be a man.
人们总这么说
People say it all the time.
你想玩卡车吗
You want to play with the truck?
站在这上面来
You can touch the truck.
但这到底意味着什么
But what does that even mean?
亲爱的
Honey.
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.
是力量吗
Is it about strength?
我们唱首歌♥
We're gonna sing a song
然后看看树
and look at the tree.
你累了吗
Are you tired?
累了吧
You're tired.
是吗
Right?
是牺牲吗
Is it about sacrifice?
你说他俩会说些什么
What do you think they're talking about?
我猜吗
My guess?
到底由谁带你去舞会
Which one of 'em gets to take you to prom.
是胜利吗
Is it about winning?
也许比这简单得多
Maybe it's simpler than that.
你太久没乱搞了
You're not getting laid.
所以才会突发兴趣
That's why you have
想来教教学生
this sudden interest in education.
理查德问你
When Richard asked you
谁能当主任时
who should be the next chief...
你有想到我吗
did my name come up?
你才当爸爸 不会想当主任的
You just had a baby. You don't want to be chief.
而且他也没问我
And he didn't ask me.
要是问了呢
What if he'd asked?
你刚当爸爸
You just had a baby.
几周前
You know, a few weeks ago...
我对未来十年有很清晰的规划
I knew exactly how the next ten years would play out...
工作 家庭
Work, family...
后来
And, uh, then...
我失去了试验
I lost the trial,
孩子
baby...
被药监局列入黑名单
blacklisted by the FDA.
还失去了梅瑞狄斯
And Meredith...
有时候 我太想她了
Some days, I miss her so much,
都不知道到底能不能熬下去
I don't know if I'm gonna make it.
你得知道 什么时候该不那么爷们
You have to know when not to man up.
你告诉亨特这些了吗
Did you tell Hunt any of this?
没有
I did not.
随口问问
Just checking.
我觉得索菲亚得换尿布了
I think Sofia needs a change.
来
Here.
感觉你搭露台
I'll tell you what else you don't know,
不怎么在行啊
is how to build a deck.
这都不是平的
This thing isn't level.
我得联♥系♥我的承包商
I gotta call my contractor.
真正的爷们有时
Sometimes it takes a real man
得抛下自傲
to set his ego aside,
接受失败
admit defeat.
然后仅仅是
And simply...
重新开始
start all over again.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表