行 你继续
Fine. Just keep going,
干 干得好
And--and good job.
手术失败是什么感觉
Tell me what it feels like to get a bad outcome.
那没脖子的病人瘫了吗
Neck guy's paralyzed?
还没 快了
Not yet.
如果我退出病例呢
What would happen if I took my name off the case?
赶快退 我把老头让给你
Do it. You can take my old guy.
阿尔特曼逼我给他做TAVI
Altman's trying to make me do a TAVI on him.
不会吧 那不是自找失败吗
Oh, no way. You're just asking for a bad outcome.
-来点花生 -不要
- Peanut? - No.
德里克做了个磁共振血管造影
Derek ran an M.R.A. and
发现能从胼胝体周围血管下方绕行
found out he can reach under the pericallosal vessels
切除左右脑的肿瘤
And reach the tumor on both sides.
-那定了手术吗 -还没
- So he's operating? - No.
玛丽担心有危险
Mary's afraid of the risks.
是克雷担心 但玛丽听了他的话
Well, Clay really, but she listened to him.
可你说了德里克有多棒吗
Okay, but did you tell them how good he is?
说了啊
Yeah.
说了几句
Kind of.
什么都得我自己来吗
Do I have to do everything myself?
够骚
Hot.
骚吧
Right?
来嘛 出来嘛 小G
Come on. Come on, G.
快来 小G 来
Come on, little guy. Come on.
凯普娜 你声音很大
Your voice doesn't whisper, Kepner.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
没 没想打扰你
I-I- didn't want to distract you.
我要查一下小G的糖化血红蛋白
I need to run an A1C on G.
小G很健康啊
G. is healthy.
没必要查糖化血红蛋白
We don't need to run an AlC on him.
对 但我可能有发现
Yes, but I think I'm on to something, though.
发现什么
On to what?
等我发现了再告诉你
I'll tell you when I figure it out.
我读了相关研究
I read the research,
也和其他医生谈过了
I talked to some other surgeons.
可我不会给你做TAVI的
But I'm not doing a TAVI on you.
这就是你的最终答案吗
And that's your final answer?
是的
That's my final answer.
我会给你时间做决定
I'll give you some time to make a decision.
亏我还以为你这小伙子
And here I took you for a guy
挺有种的呢
who had a pair on him.
恰克 不过是个疤
It's a stupid scar, Chuck.
你真想因为它死掉啊
You really want to die because of it?
嘿 抱歉我迟到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
我排明天的手术来着
I got stuck planning tomorrow's surgery.
那你排好没
Oh, well, did you figure it out?
肯定了 索菲亚呢
You know it. Sofia?
她睡着了
Mm. She is asleep.
她的小嘴说个不停 哇
Mm. She was so talkative--whoa.
好怀念啊
Aw. I miss that.
我知道你还怀念什么
Mm. I bet I know what else you miss.
有人饿了吗
Who's hungry?
我带来了炖牛排
I got braised short ribs,
位于加州 享受美食的好去处
烤土豆片和纳帕的好葡萄
roasted potatoes, and a nice pinot from Napa.
看起来好棒啊
It looks amazing.
不是我的
It's not me.
也不是我的
Oh, me neither.
是我的
It's me.
哦 哦
Ohh. Oh!
婴儿座扣不上去
The car seat's not clicking in
说有咔哒声 但我扣不对
and it's supposed to be clicking.
我试试
Let me try.
按箭头对接就行
You just have to line up the arrows.
听说谢博德医生找过你们了
I heard Dr. Shepherd came by.
听我说
Look, uh...
我知道他是个很棒的医生
I'm sure he's a great surgeon,
可我们已经看过许多好医生了
but we've seen a lot of great surgeons.
我知道是我自私 可是
And I-I know I'm the bad guy here, but...
我的宝宝刚刚出生
I just had a baby.
我想快乐一点 你明白吧
I want to be happy, you know?
至少今天快乐点
At least today.
再多几个月就更好了
Maybe a couple more months.
可是几个月是不够的
But I-- A couple more months isn't enough.
她要的不止几个月
She wants more.
我们很久以前就做了这个决定了
We made this decision a long time ago
因为我们知道艾玛出生后
because we knew that once Emma was born,
我们会变得很情绪化
we'd be too emotional.
她没有想过
She's not thinking--
可她已经见过 也抱过宝宝了
But now she's seen and held her baby.
她不想让孩子没了妈妈
And she can't imagine not being here.
她想争取更多时间
And she wants more time.
我也想争取
I want more time.
我还没准备好看她死去
I'm not ready for her to die.
她也一样
And she's not, either.
所以她想拼一次
And that's why she wants to fight.
戴安·希夫曼会是个好妻子的
Diane Schiffman would make a great wife, you know?
街区聚会时 她很招孩子喜欢
And she's great with the kids at the block party.
那是因为她总是醉醺醺的
Yeah, 'cause she's always drunk.
温迪·麦克道尔呢
What about Wendy McDowell?
不行 太神经质了
Ah, too uptight.
她会把艾玛弄得神经过敏的
She's turn Emma into a nervous wreck.
艾琳·米勒呢
Erin Miller?
太性感 你受不了
She's way too hot for you.
玛丽 好了
Mary.
我知道
I know.
要进去了
It's time.
过来
Come here.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey,
谢谢你让我做手术
for giving me this.
我一会就会见到你了
And I'm gonna see you soon.
你也是 我的宝贝女儿
You, too, my precious, little perfect girl.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
我们走了
Here we go.
开玩笑呢吧
Are you kidding me?
怎么不起作用
How the hell is this not working?
托瑞斯医生
Dr. Torres--
等我一下 行吗
Just give me a second, okay?
作为这一病例的合作医生
As co-surgeon on this case,
我建议我们放弃重建
I say we abandon the reconstruction,
做一个常规融合术
and do a standard fusion.
我们不会放弃的 你要我说几遍啊
We're not quitting. How many times do I have to say that?
-我只是提出备选方案 -是吗
- I'm simply recommending an alternative solution. - Yeah?
告诉你 你的方案烂死了
Well, your solution sucks.
运动诱发反应停止
He's lost motor evoked responses.
够了 我不干了 我要退出
Okay, that's it. You know, I'm--I'm out.
我要退出这个病例
I'm taking my name off the case.
等等
Wait.
缺了个电极
There's an electrode out.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
好吧 这样怎样
All right. How's that?
太棒了 他没事了
Great. He's fine.
行了 你退出了
Done. Your name's off the case.
给我5.5毫米的钴棒
5.5-millimeter cobalt chrome rod
和交替连接器
and alternating cross connectors.
我要把这三节支杆连在一起
I'm gonna link the three rods together.
什么 这能用钴棒吗
What? You can use the cobalt rods for this?
不关你的事 你都退出了
What do you care? You're off the case.
出去
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表