我们去年去过18处战场呢
We've gone to 18 battlefields in the past year.
因为背的问题 他是在家上学的
We homeschool because of the back pain.
太酷了 我一睁眼 我们可以自己决定
It's so cool. I wake up, and we get to decide
今天做什么
what I do that day.
下个星期 我们准备去珍珠港
Next week, we're going to Pearl Harbor.
这样的话 我妈也可以享受一段沙滩假日了
That way, my mom can have a beach vacaon, too.
小韦 我觉得 夏威夷之行可能得推迟了
Actually, Wes, we may be postponing Hawaii.
谢博德医生可能能治好你的背
Dr. Shepherd thinks he might be able to fix your back.
真的吗 我不会痛了吗
Really? Then I won't have these aches anymore?
希望如此
Well, that's the plan.
整形外科怎么样 凯丽当导师挺好的
What about ortho? Callie would be a great mentor.
-整骨头啊 -肿瘤呢
- Bones? - Oncology.
-太压抑 -外伤
- Depressing. - Trauma.
我这辈子碰到的外伤已经够多了
I've had enough trauma for one lifetime.
选一个啊 这决定很重要的
Well, just pick something. This decision is important.
来看看
Check it.
栅栏兄 心脏都肿成足球大小了
Fence guy...heart's the size of a football.
就因为撞上栅栏了
From hitting a fence?
被栅栏给钉上了
From being impaled on a fence.
别担心啊 杨
Don't worry, Yang.
我会给你传术中照片的
I'll send you pics from the surgery.
现在选心胸外科是不是太晚
Hey, is it too late for me to pick cardio?
当然 心胸外科是我的了
Yes. Cardio's mine.
其实你没必要这么做的
You don't have to do this, you know?
我要
I want to.
他可是外科主任
He's the chief of surgery.
这颗心脏肿成了足球啊
And that heart is the size of a football.
他走了
Oh, oh, he's leaving.
好 上
Okay, go.
快 现在
Go now.
范德堡女士您好 我是杨医生
Mrs. Vanderburg, I'm Dr. Yang.
我很遗憾您的丈夫发生了这样的不幸
And I'm--I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's accident.
你是他的医生吗
Are you one of his doctors?
我不是 但我很熟悉这个病例
Oh, I'm not, but I'm familiar with his case,
我想告诉你的是
and I just wanted to assure you
其他的医生肯定会尽全力救他的
that everyone here is doing everything they can for him.
你人真好
That's so nice.
我保证他们会派一组很棒的外科医生来
I'm sure they've assembled a-a wonderful group of surgeons.
阿尔特曼医生确实是这里最好的
Dr. Altman really is the best there is.
等等 不对
W-wait. No.
他们没跟我提过什么阿尔特曼啊
I don't think they mentioned an Altman.
他们说的是麦奎恩医生
No, they said something about a Dr. Mcqueen.
对吗 他也很棒 对吗
Is that right? Is he good, too?
麦奎恩医生吗
Dr. Mcqueen?
是的 他...他还好啦
Oh, uh, sure. He's-- he's fine.
只是还好吗
Fine?
他是一个经验丰富的外科医生
Well, he's--he's an experienced surgeon,
但他并不是这个科的主任
but he's not the head of the department.
阿尔特曼医生是科室主任
Dr...Dr. Altman is the head of the department.
我...
You know, I...
看到你丈夫受到这么重的伤
With the extent of your husband's injuries,
我就...就以为会是她来做这台手术
I just... look, I just assumed she was on the case.
但...
But...
我保证您没什么用担心的
I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.
阿尔特曼医生现在可能没空
Dr. Altman probably wasn't available anyway.
她这几天很忙
She's very busy these days...
忙着救死扶伤
saving lives.
你和海豚一起游泳了吗
You swam with the dolphins?
凯利和海豚一起游泳了
Kaylee swam with the dolphins.
好 亲爱的
Okay, honey.
妈妈要去救你凯伦姨妈的命了
Mommy needs to go save Aunt Karen's life now.
再见 亲爱的 我也爱你
Oh, bye-bye, sweetie. I love you, too.
我在这冒着生命的危险啊
I am risking my life here.
又不是要我送你去机场
It's not like a ride to the airport.
相信我吧 这之后
Oh, believe me, after this,
就连送我去机场这样的事我都不会开口求你了
I will never ask you for a ride to the airport.
我再也不会开口求你任何事
I will never ask you for anything again.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
这需要再输些血
Just need a little blood here.
因为你不停地说这事
Because I am never gonna hear the end of it.
你会一直提醒我你曾经给我捐过肝
You're gonna lord this stupid piece of liver over me
还有其他你帮过我的破事 直到我们都死了
until we're both dead, just like everything else.
再输一管 我就弄好了
One more tube, and I'll be out of your hair.
其他的破事吗
Everything else,
比如我给你寄的那些支票
like all the checks I sent...
还有我替你牵线搭桥找工作
or the jobs I lined up?
而你自己不争气 大部分都被炒了鱿鱼
You managed to get yourself fired from most of those.
我从来没有问你要过任何回报
And I have never asked you for anything in return.
是没有 除了让我24小时不停地拍你马屁
Oh, no, just my lips glued to your ass 24/7.
留着你那破肝吧
You know what? Keep your damn liver. Ohh!
开始抱怨了吧
Oh, here we go.
我没有工作 没有结婚 也没孩子
You know, I have no job, no husband, no kids.
你赢了 行了吧
You won, okay?
就别管这移植手术了
So just, hey, forget the transplant.
我不再拖累你了 不再拖累你了
Just--you're--you're off the hook. You're off the hook.
毛伊岛是夏威夷第二大岛
赶紧飞到毛伊岛去
Catch your plane to Maui,
和你喜欢的海豚游泳
swim with your precious dolphin--
-凯伦 哪疼 -别担心
- Karen, what hurts? - Don't worry.
每当我吵赢她的时候
When I'm winning the fight,
她就感觉不舒服
she doesn't feel good.
我的肝在衰竭啊
I'm in liver failure.
演得真好啊
Classic drama queen.
赶紧拿新鲜冷冻血浆和奥曲肽过来
I need some F.F.P. and octreotide in here!
你食道下部的
There's bleeding in the veins
静脉血管有出血点
at the bottom of your esophagus.
这是肝脏衰减后期的典型症状
That's a symptom of late-stage liver failure.
你再过几个小时就要做手术了
You have surgery in a couple of hours.
这期间你就别生气上火了
You have to try not to get worked up between now and then.
我告诉过格蕾医生了 这手术我不做了
I told Dr. Grey, I'm not having the surgery.
我要回到等待移植的名单上
I want to go back on the transplant list.
已经没有那么多时间了 凯伦
There's no time for that, Karen.
当出现这种症状后 就不能再耽误了
When these symptoms start, we can't wait any longer.
凯伦 你要死了
Karen, you're going to die.
别犯傻了
Don't be stupid.
你别再说了
Okay, enough from you.
好吧
Fine.
那我就要她的肝吧
I'll take her liver.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
说实话吧 你给我们家庭带来了不少麻烦啊
Honestly, the things you put our family through.
我要打电♥话♥告诉哈利和孩子们
I'll call Harry and the kids.
他们知道你选择活下去一定很开心
They'll be so thrilled you've chosen life.
你没问题吧
You got it?
好的
Yeah. Okay.
给你盖上
Here you go.
好了
Here we go.
肿瘤又长大了吗
Did the tumor grow more?
你说什么
What did you say?
我知道我得的啥病
I know what I have.
在上一家医院 我无意中听到
I overheard some doctors talking about it
医生们在讨论
at the last hospital.
你妈妈知道你已经知道了吗
Does your mom know that you know?
不 那样她会崩溃的
No. She'd just freak out.
她是你妈妈 她应该知道的
She's your mom. She needs to know.
她在洗手间里面偷偷哭
She cries in the bathroom.
也在晚上哭
She cries at night.
在早上她以为我还没醒时 也在哭
She cries in the morning when she thinks I'm not awake yet.
她总是在哭
She cries all the time.
唯一让她有所慰藉的就是
And the only thing that makes her happy
她以为我还不知道
is to think that I don't know.
你绝对不能告诉她
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表